• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Izaw matches (NEW MATCHES AGAINST A PRO DEDEDE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace55

Smash Lord
This Link is ****. And he wasn't even doing so great the day I played him. Nice to see what a good Link can do.

D

Deleted member

Woah, for cereals? I've never been able to do it lol. It's so impractical. It's like useless. Almost.
i only attempt it against multi jump characters or when somebody is in the water on delfino

Metro Knight

Smash Ace
Wow, Izaw makes you a Link faithful in these. Jabs -> more jabs or jab lock -> spinning death = ggsauce. Very fun videos to watch.

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
I watched all of them.
Holy flipping mother of pancakes. Wow. Wow...

Izaw for Top Tier.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Wow, you do some really unique things. Only using the single hit of the zair and bair for combo purposes that well is something i've never seen before. Your Link is flashy and fundamentally sound at the same time.

lilmister

Smash Apprentice
You just can't stop can u Izaw? Holy s**t those updates were pure **** right there!! You deserve a plate of jumbo cookies coz all of em wer just orgasmic lol
btw how did you do that infinite jab used in alot of the videos? The one where you do a double jab, then cancel the next to do another double jab?
Amazing job again!

Crow!

Smash Lord
Regarding the Rebaz (C.Falcon) matches:

Izaw's statement in the match descriptions is a bit off: only one of the two characters is clearly not low tier. As I expected, the early matches were fairly even, but as soon as Link (or ANY character, for that matter) knows what to expect from Captain Masculinity, he can't do crap; his options just aren't technically good enough to keep up without the surprise factor. Link, on the other hand, has a moveset with just barely enough range, power, and speed that once the surprise factor fails, he can still be average. Plus, he has so many medium/long range options that he has a lot of valid options for the opponent to worry about that merely being required to prepare for them all sets the opponent back; C. Falcon applies no such pressure.

That said, it was good watching and solid play for both characters. Pretty clearly shows how both characters work and what they do to move the match in their favor.

Lil Hero

Smash Cadet
Tips to being the best link in the world,

Advertise yourself as the best link and constantly butter your own toast. Youll also need to post alot of videos of u ****** horrible players. THEN when u actually find some decent players, make sure they dont main a character thats above low tier. Nice work Izaw, you' re the best!

Low
Lucas-Serpit Lulz?
Ness
Mario
Pokémon Trainer
Samus
Yoshi
Sonic
Jigglypuff
Ganondorf
Link
Captain Falcon-Rebaz- Easily the worst character in the game.

I was entertained by the matches but honestly you're not as good as you put on. A ****ty character vs's another ****ty character doesnt make them GOOD characters, link sucks but hes got potential, Captain falcon is just plain bad.

Legan

Smash Lord

Advertise yourself as the best link and constantly butter your own toast. Youll also need to post alot of videos of u ****** horrible players. THEN when u actually find some decent players, make sure they dont main a character thats above low tier. Nice work Izaw, you' re the best!

Low
Lucas-Serpit Lulz?
Ness
Mario
Pokémon Trainer
Samus
Yoshi
Sonic
Jigglypuff
Ganondorf
Link

I was entertained by the matches but honestly you're not as good as you put on. A ****ty character vs's another ****ty character doesnt make them GOOD characters, link sucks but hes got potential, Captain falcon is just plain bad.
...and I thought I was harsh.

Anyway
Awesome matches Izaw, fast paced and entertaining as always. Your aerial game has gotten superb from what Ive seen, The only thing I could really say is cut back a little on the zairs, It gets really predictable sometimes and easily punishable by the rest of the roster. That Rebaz combo vid was off the hook as well

D

Deleted member

lil hero is probably the dumbest mother ƒucker i've ever seen in my entire life

hey scrub go win a tourney with ANY character before you start talking **** on us

god **** i hate stupid people

Legan

Smash Lord
Lol no point in fueling a trolls flames, dont worry about it. It's easy to put others down but I dont understand how you can do that when you have nothing to bring to the table yourself.

sasook

Smash Champion
Wow, you do some really unique things. Only using the single hit of the zair and bair for combo purposes that well is something i've never seen before. Your Link is flashy and fundamentally sound at the same time.
Yeah, I noticed that too. It really did get me thinking, as that hasn't even occurred to me, ever.

@Lil Hero: Go shove a Popsicle.
lil hero is probably the dumbest mother ƒucker i've ever seen in my entire life

hey scrub go win a tourney with ANY character before you start talking **** on us

god **** i hate stupid people
It's easy to put others down but I dont understand how you can do that when you have nothing to bring to the table yourself.
Lil Hero just got pwned.

NintenJoe

Smash Ace

Low
Lucas-Serpit Lulz?
Ness
Mario
Pokémon Trainer
Samus
Yoshi
Sonic
Jigglypuff
Ganondorf
Link

lololololololololololololololol

Anyway, there's only one possible thing I can say Izaw... you rock. That, and that you need to jab cancel into a grab more often, which is the only slight flaw I could find in your game. Beautiful matches. :)

sasook

Smash Champion

Low
Lucas-Serpit Lulz?
Ness
Mario
Pokémon Trainer
Samus
Yoshi
Sonic
Jigglypuff
Ganondorf
Link
Captain Falcon-Rebaz- Easily would 3 stock me again. and again. and again. and again. and then when he's done, i will show him my moves.

lol fixed^

NintenJoe

Smash Ace

Don't play like me, I'm really bad. Also, don't listen to my terrible advice! Now with that out of the way, let me proceed with my post... Advertise yourself as the Play like the best link and constantly butter your own toast ravish your opponents with combos and techniques that I couldn't possibly perform in fast paced gameplay. Youll also need to post alot of videos of u ****** horrible really good players. THEN when u actually find some decent players ravish your opponents with style, make sure it's ok that they dont main a character thats above or on low tier because they would **** me really hard and tear me a new @$$hole. Nice work Izaw, you' re the best!

Low
Lucas-Serpit Lulz? is really good.
Ness
Mario
Pokémon Trainer
Samus
Yoshi
Sonic
Jigglypuff
Ganondorf
Link
Captain Falcon-Rebaz- Easily the worst character in the game. Destroys me in every possible aspect of life, including smash, intellegence, etc.

I was entertained by the matches but honestly you're not as good as you put on. A ****ty character vs's another ****ty character doesnt make them GOOD characters, If one low ranked character plays another (as long as both players are good) the match has meaning, which is something I obviously don't understand. [L]ink sucks but hes got potential, Captain falcon is just plain bad. also has potential to be a good character. Really awesome matches Izaw, I'm really glad I gave my opinions. I have no regrets (and only 38 posts).
fixed, everything he should have put is underlined.

Izaw

Smash Ace

Low
Lucas-Serpit Lulz?
Ness
Mario
Pokémon Trainer
Samus
Yoshi
Sonic
Jigglypuff
Ganondorf
Link

LOL, so that's why i win or place 3rd place in every single tourney?

RebazTalei

Smash Apprentice
lol fixed^
you have no idea how hard i actually laughed at the part "and then when he is done, i will show him my moves"

i normally love flaming, but izaw has been ended up in like top 3 every tourney, so he actually ***** some good, meta***s, and some actuall good Snakes. even when he came over too holland he ***** the best snake. and i had a hard time facing that Snake, so lil guy, you dont know what you are talking about.

everybody have some more love for falcon >=( in the izaw thread

-Mars-

Smash Hero
you have no idea how hard i actually laughed at the part "and then when he is done, i will show him my moves"

i normally love flaming, but izaw has been ended up in like top 3 every tourney, so he actually ***** some good, meta***s, and some actuall good Snakes. even when he came over too holland he ***** the best snake. and i had a hard time facing that Snake, so lil guy, you dont know what you are talking about.

everybody have some more love for falcon >=( in the izaw thread
Rebaz your Falcon is very nice, is he your main tournament character or do you use someone else?

Metro Knight

Smash Ace
Falcon is pretty fun to play. He has an amazing spot dodge and roll. I think he is really good against Marth if you dodge/roll enough, I played him like twice and I was giving my friend's Marth a run for his money. Like it was closer than my Link versus his Marth, but considering I never play Falcon and I was splitting with him, it was pretty fun.

Deva

Smash Lord
lil hero made me lol. Only thing I would agree with him on is to see some vids against a few higher tier characters of good players. But yeah, always great to see your Link Izaw. Keep it up.

Izaw

Smash Ace
Yaya ;P Ill upload some high tier matches, even though they aren't as intense and fun to watch lol :p.
I have replays of me fighting the best player of Holland wich plays Marth and MK, so those will probably be up soon...

Oddler

Smash Journeyman
NNID
OddlerPro
What happened to your Link match VS Honu's Marth? I checked his account and it was missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom