• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Izaw matches (NEW MATCHES AGAINST A PRO DEDEDE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Pepito, Armada, Mr.R you name it son, hell i can get matches up against anyone. Thing is tho i dont really record every single match ever played. But ill get matches up against pep/armada next up. Funny how shut down US people are gonna be when they see armada, they still are gonna find some stupid escuse like -> "not playing so pro and not punishing everything in the right way buhu cause its so easy" just like Calzorz and Rebaz wouldnt **** the hell out of them : P. And you know it

OH yea btw, what happend with that EU didnt have any competition? *cough* Armada *cough*
This has nothing to do with EU vs US, stop being an idiot.

Legan

Smash Lord
The D3 wasnt THAT bad lol. This was the first time I watched Izaw and was sincerely like ****, this kid is doing some smart ****. A little overly aggressive and Im sure you could adapt to your opponent if he played it the right way, but you you did alot of good ****. Keep it up'

that aint Vex tho

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
That wasn't a bad DDD, but there are better ones.

I think hyping the people you play against is something you should avoid Izaw.

Side note: Falco is a worse match-up than DDD.

leffen

Smash Champion
Oh guys, that DDD is crap ( i played it and no hes not good ).
Also Armada is overrated and is not playing / or playing little atm.
Its basicly Pepito or me if u want for competition ( i go even with pepito, won 3-2 last moneymatch ).
Why dont u come to like stockholm and play sometime :p
Wifi could work though.

Lawz.

The Original Deadpool Fan
NNID
Lawz_Fearless
Pepito, Armada, Mr.R you name it son, hell i can get matches up against anyone. Thing is tho i dont really record every single match ever played. But ill get matches up against pep/armada next up. Funny how shut down US people are gonna be when they see armada, they still are gonna find some stupid escuse like -> "not playing so pro and not punishing everything in the right way buhu cause its so easy" just like Calzorz and Rebaz wouldnt **** the hell out of them : P. And you know it

OH yea btw, what happend with that EU didnt have any competition? *cough* Armada *cough*
No that just means ARMADA is good.

And please get those matches up I'd like to see them as I'm sure they'll be good.

Izaw

Smash Ace
I'll come to Stockholm before summer.. since Pepito is a slacker and doesn't "have money" to come over ill come over I guess... like always <.<...

Lawz.

The Original Deadpool Fan
NNID
Lawz_Fearless
so d'you wanna say pep/mr r/gregs/kaak/reaper/istudy etc. aren't good or what?
when did i say anything that insulted their skill? OH YEAH..............i didn't.

Nice job jumping to conclusions.

PK-ow!

Smash Lord
Izaw, from your new matches against Haze, you have a bad habit of shielding whenever anything unexpected happens with your Boomerang.
For instance, when you catch it.

:\

You probably know that but find it hard to drop.

A slightly less obvious thing, I think. . .

Whenever you have a Bomb, and someone is coming after you in a You Must Recover situation... you always throw it as soon as possible, seemingly to make some kind of wall, even if the chance of the explosion making a difference is nil, or the would-have-been scenario with your (cooked) Bomb in hand on-stage seemed favourable.

Is there a justification for that? Is it just always, or enough of the time, preferable to holding the Bomb, to not waste brainpower considering the other choice?

EDIT: Ooh, also, I spotted a moment when you could have Gale guarded D3 for a stock on the Smashville match. Short-thrown up-angled Gale would have pushed D3 in time to miss the platform and the stage edge, I'm sure of it. Let me find the time signature.

EDIT2: It was 2:23 of the video. Even given that you jumped after pulling that bomb, a Gale would have pushed D3. At the very least, you would have pushed him off the plat, maybe could have got the fall-special glitch. If you didn't jump, it was definitely possible. And it was clear you knew the Up-B was coming.

heh wish I had stage music haxx. The epic music gets me pumped.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
i am jizzing so hard over that ddd texture. Only one huge problem with it is that it basically turns DDD into a fat *** version of Mr. G&W so using it in a match wouldnt be a great idea...

Izaw

Smash Ace
Izaw, from your new matches against Haze, you have a bad habit of shielding whenever anything unexpected happens with your Boomerang.
For instance, when you catch it.

- Im doing that intentionally, its alot less lagg and SAFER then actually grabbing it. : > : >: >
Whenever you have a Bomb, and someone is coming after you in a You Must Recover situation... you always throw it as soon as possible, seemingly to make some kind of wall, even if the chance of the explosion making a difference is nil, or the would-have-been scenario with your (cooked) Bomb in hand on-stage seemed favourable.

Is there a justification for that? Is it just always, or enough of the time, preferable to holding the Bomb, to not waste brainpower considering the other choice?

- Dude its all situational , and tbh I know when to Hold it and when to throw it. Sometimes its better sometimes its not.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
armada isn't that good in brawl ._.
anyway the vids were still nice, haze is pretty decent ( though i wouldn't call him a pro ddd )
and izaw is ****** as usual

leffen

Smash Champion
^ armada is a little above average.
pep told me he won like 3-0 and won all the time in friendlies when they played before.
You should just come to svar11 or smth ( ROS5 too ) izaw.
I cant really travel either, no money and attending way to many melee tourneys to cba going to play brawl only.

Hyro

Smash Lord
...wait that was a pro D3?? Why didn't he just wait for you to spotdodge everytime? Then CG you...then dthrow/grab releasing you so you couldn't DI the fthrow...then speedhog you so he could invincible bair you through anything you threw at him? Hmmm

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
...wait that was a pro D3?? Why didn't he just wait for you to spotdodge everytime? Then CG you...then dthrow/grab releasing you so you couldn't DI the fthrow...then speedhog you so he could invincible bair you through anything you threw at him? Hmmm
lmfao hyro from the sidelines

leffen

Smash Champion
^ dat same "pro d3 " wanted to do a ladder match ( i asked to do friendlies, he said no i want points lolol ) then he agreed to do friendlies and then ladder. I ***** him every friendly and told him to win 1 and then we could do ladder . He didnt win once, went onto chat to thrash talk about izaw having wayyy to much skill and i dont have any, and then i said " dude even izaw thinks pepito is better " then "lol pwnt, u cant speak cause u got ***** lol?" and then " your probably calling izaw to go get me ".
After that i accepted his challenge, he was like " lol shut up brat" at the same time
*pling* Izaw wants to join your game LOL.
we played some randoms, izaw didnt dare / want to go link when i asked him and instead picked random chars like wifi wolf and dk lol.
then he left <3 ( haze btw reported as his win even tho we didnt play lol <3 ).

ggs izaw, tell me if u dare play some serious games lol

EDIT: haze now says it was izaws little brother lmao, funny coincidence :D

leffen

Smash Champion
Lolz now Izaw bust onto the scene claiming he easily beats Pepito, goes even with Ramin and has won several big tourneys in EU wtf. He also said that he would have won SMACK which noone good entered because Smasher89 uSed chaingrabs on him ( in both losers and winners? Lol). He did not answer my repeated questions about what PRO players have you beat in à tourney match either.
When i Said lol chaingrabs are à part of the game he said he could learn chaingrabs in 2 days and then be the best in the world. When i Said wtf you havent won anything irl he said lol rebaz 2 stocked smasher89 and ima punch you in the face for not understanding .

Lol confidence without basis much?

Pep1to

Smash Journeyman
Lol just ****ing Lol.

Leffen ur the biggest troll ever haha <3!

I love internet.

now talking serious, dont drag me into ur problems guys <3

leffen

Smash Champion
take it easy guys, i have never wanted to start ´something serious lol xD
i just thought it was funny about how much crap he was talking and flaming everyone =/
and since when was anything of this based on wifi matches xD?

AxelPurpleMissle

Smash Journeyman
Loved the matchs haha, I've seen the same ddd player vs. some diddy Player but I can't remember the username at this time.

AfroTwist ShadowPie

Smash Journeyman

I just can't believe I haven't noticed this discussion before.
God****it Leffen why didn't you tell me? D:
Fact is if hes a PRO DDD, and your Link, you shouldn't be able to overcome that matchup, especially considering in the vid description you said it was Link's hardest matchup. I don't mean to bash the DDD cause you like to put the people you play on the spot but they may be pro in your area, but they don't punish or do things correctly in most situations, they just run into your crap. The vids are nice but eh, not a pro DDD.
Trufaxes, but seriously dude. That's not pro ANYWHERE
See thats where all you ppl are wrong and ignorant on . THAT is why the tier list exist, cause people have statements like that.

Its the same thing as the Snake smartass, you DO know Calzorz is ACTUALLY one of EU's best snake? , but ppl called him a "scrub" or "noob" since he lost some matches against a Link. Just cause its a LINK.

Stupid stupid
Could you stop acting like a cocky ****** just once, and admit everyone are right? God****...
Guys cut the crap, we don't need to turn this into a flame fest to see who is better/worse etc.
Dude.... you should be happy someone are talking on this forum for once.
Lol
The D3 wasnt THAT bad lol. This was the first time I watched Izaw and was sincerely like ****, this kid is doing some smart ****. A little overly aggressive and Im sure you could adapt to your opponent if he played it the right way, but you you did alot of good ****. Keep it up'

that aint Vex tho
I think the people who actually know this guy should be the ones deciding if he's good or not.

That's right. You ONLY record matches to make yourself look good. Ya, sure about everyone does that, but you just overdo it sooo hard all the time lmao.
And fact is, if you play any of them, you'll definitely do the same. Even if they **** you 90% of the time (and they probably will) You're gonna upload the other 10% and pretend that's what happened all the time.
And the worst thing is, we both know I'm right, but you're just gonna lie like you always do

leffen

Smash Champion
" Izaw just said we u go 50-50 marth - link, is that really true lmao?
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
if by 50-50 he means 10-90, then yes
Anyways, he is coming to Stockholm in 1-2 weeks and if what he said online is true then prob gonna punch me 8D.

Jokes aside, ill defiently record a fair set ( why doesnt izaw EVER have true sets but just random friendlies lol ) and upload, and i dont think hes gonna try / punch me since that would only make him hated by the swedish smash scene and prob banned from any tournaments and arrested for unprovoked assault lol , esp considering we are at a public place with lots of people in it lol =P ).
It will def be fun lol.

Lol afro, esp since he always puts " BEST X WORLDWIDE YO"
about the d3 i have played him alot kinda recently and i pretty much 2-3 stocked him everytime i played half serious ( AKA NANNERLESS DIDDY vs D3, impossible matchup esp since u cant gimp him online lol ).

Looking forward to when he comes to stockholm <3

leffen

Smash Champion
why hasnt izaw answered yet? he must have been on smashboards atleast once, esp considering how fast he answers his fans on youtube and earlier in this thread.

Rybaia

Smash Journeyman
leffen too good.

Btw I don't give a **** about Izaw and is little Link.
The only thing that makes me laugh is that he always:

THE BEST *insert random char* IN EU

Look at Calzorz getting 33rd at TSL4. >_>''

Mr-R

Smash Champion
Leffen i dont know what kind of grudge u have against izaw, but he said according to him he did NOT SAY he went 50/50 with me and i am believing him over you >.>
as if asking me something that was a lie in the first place wasn't bad enough, u have the courage to post it here and make izaw look all bad and such.
also regarding the whole I PLAYED IZAW ON WIFI AND I WON BUT HE SAID HE WASNT PLAYING.... first of all izaw, me and many many maaaaany others do not care about wifi unlike u whos willing to use wifi for almost every argument >.>
and when he says it was his little brother playing, then why the ***** would he lie about it since its wifi ( AND HE DIDNT EVEN PLAY LINK LOL )
u guys do know btw that every oponnent izaw plays on youtube have agreed that the matches would be put online -_-

Deva

Smash Lord
I really dont know what's true and dont really care since its really not a big deal, but I gotta say the last 3 pages have been making me lol pretty hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom