• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Izaw matches (NEW MATCHES AGAINST A PRO DEDEDE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I'm liking the Mario Galaxy music.

Izaw, your one of the if not the best Link in EU.

I need to learn from your videos.

Lawz.

The Original Deadpool Fan
NNID
Lawz_Fearless
Izaw stop trying to hype up all of your opponents. This guy isn't the best Bowser and you know it >_>

There's a reason why Vex is the best Bowser. I can understand best Bowser in EU but not the world.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
"Best Bowser in the world" should learn how to powershield. This guy is a good Bowser, but Vex is easily better than this guy.

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
Lol Izaw...Ixis isn't the best Bowser in the world. Vex is. He plays a smarter, more up-b and side-b efficient Bowser than Ixis does. He grab releases well too.

Ixis plays Bowser like Ike lulz, nonetheless, he's still very good. He's the best Bowser in EU I'm assuming.

Izaw

Smash Ace
you American people should stop bit chin and just accept this :). Rofl, learn to power shield. This guy power shield 500 times better than anyone.

BUUUT i guess its not worth it, not worth telling US people how good some EU players can be, that they even can be better, or as good, OR ARGUABLY, like its actually saying. Cause what ever you say , there is always some US people telling me im wrong and that the US has "something better"

Well you know what, I really , really dont care what you have to say, if you have ANYTHING like that to say. "This guy is better, that guy is better, US is better"

lol.

IZAW=PWNAGE! Well, everyone already knows that, but I felt like typing it in capitals, the computer equivelant of shouting. Man, you're technically world famous! How much money do I have to pay to get within ten miles of you lol?

Flayl

Smash Hero
I'm a european Bowser (that's worse than Ixis) and I can tell you Ixis isn't the best in the world. At least not now. He is definitely second best.

This being said he got hit by ZAir a LOT more than he should have, didn't grab release chaingrab you->klaw and he jab canceled with Bowser's worst jab cancel option, the first jab. I'm sure once he gets used to Link's ZAir he'll be able to do even better.

You're both awesome players by the way, don't take me the wrong way.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
you American people should stop bit chin and just accept this :). Rofl, learn to power shield. This guy power shield 500 times better than anyone.

BUUUT i guess its not worth it, not worth telling US people how good some EU players can be, that they even can be better, or as good, OR ARGUABLY, like its actually saying. Cause what ever you say , there is always some US people telling me im wrong and that the US has "something better"

Well you know what, I really , really dont care what you have to say, if you have ANYTHING like that to say. "This guy is better, that guy is better, US is better"

lol.
It's not a biased thing, its what we see, whats the point of lying.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Vex is the best Bowser in the world.

no "best of anything" would get hit by 6 link jab cancels in a row and not UpB. just sayin'.

:093:

BOXINGKING

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BOXINGKING
The return of ganondof starring izaw:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8r6W5f7kMLo&feature=channel_page

I didnt no where to put this video.. but i guess this is the right place since is has ixis in it also. This is a exclusive match that your hero izaw never uploaded.

P.S/ izaw. i never knew you had so many fanboys! i went on your youtube page just now and let me just quote wat someone just said :

"i want to ride ur meat izaw plz let me"

ewww! that better be a female fan!

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Look at the date that was posted.

:V

and wtf Izaw

pulse131

Smash Ace
'' v.s. a pro DDD'' sure is an old fashioned way to ''reel em in'' but uh, whatever works i suppose.

Izaw

Smash Ace
He isn't....a pro D3 wouldn't loose to a link of FD
See thats where all you ppl are wrong and ignorant on . THAT is why the tier list exist, cause people have statements like that.

Its the same thing as the Snake smartass, you DO know Calzorz is ACTUALLY one of EU's best snake? , but ppl called him a "scrub" or "noob" since he lost some matches against a Link. Just cause its a LINK.

Stupid stupid

Lawz.

The Original Deadpool Fan
NNID
Lawz_Fearless
See thats where all you ppl are wrong and ignorant on . THAT is why the tier list exist, cause people have statements like that.

Its the same thing as the Snake smartass, you DO know Calzorz is ACTUALLY one of EU's best snake? , but ppl called him a "scrub" or "noob" since he lost some matches against a Link. Just cause its a LINK.

Stupid stupid
Haze was rolling and dsmashing. Calzorz wasn't OoS ftilting enough at all.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Fact is if hes a PRO DDD, and your Link, you shouldn't be able to overcome that matchup, especially considering in the vid description you said it was Link's hardest matchup. I don't mean to bash the DDD cause you like to put the people you play on the spot but they may be pro in your area, but they don't punish or do things correctly in most situations, they just run into your crap. The vids are nice but eh, not a pro DDD.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
I started watching the first match, but **** man, Haze is not a good D3... Simple mistakes and only knows the basics from what I saw.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Fact is if hes a PRO DDD, and your Link, you shouldn't be able to overcome that matchup, especially considering in the vid description you said it was Link's hardest matchup. I don't mean to bash the DDD cause you like to put the people you play on the spot but they may be pro in your area, but they don't punish or do things correctly in most situations, they just run into your crap. The vids are nice but eh, not a pro DDD.
They're not.

:059:

Rizen

Smash Legend
There are better DDDs but Izaw is good. Even if the DDD's not pro level, the MU's hard.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Izaw get some matches vs Pepito up as he is actually a GOOD player. Sorry Haze I know you love me n all and thats a bit gay but you aint no pro!

Izaw

Smash Ace
Pepito, Armada, Mr.R you name it son, hell i can get matches up against anyone. Thing is tho i dont really record every single match ever played. But ill get matches up against pep/armada next up. Funny how shut down US people are gonna be when they see armada, they still are gonna find some stupid escuse like -> "not playing so pro and not punishing everything in the right way buhu cause its so easy" just like Calzorz and Rebaz wouldnt **** the hell out of them : P. And you know it

OH yea btw, what happend with that EU didnt have any competition? *cough* Armada *cough*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom