• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INDIANA/KENTUCKY Official PR (Brawl) (as of 7/18/10)

Jiom

Smash Journeyman
I would like to be an honorable mention one of these days... Oreo you are my competition.

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
I heard he plays :metaknight: now.

I have to go to J5 now, if I expect to make a decent step up on the PR. My results at Ren's were really frustrating and it's something that is way below me, honestly.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I like Fox too. But I like Wolf just as well... Augh... I can't decide!

We need both of these characters on the PR D:
Would you like to team with me at the next tournament we're at together, Krys? I've always wanted to team with a good Wario (which I know will work well) and Blue has yet to team with me. Sound ok to you?

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Would you like to team with me at the next tournament we're at together, Krys? I've always wanted to team with a good Wario (which I know will work well) and Blue has yet to team with me. Sound ok to you?
He's too busy teaming with the better Peach... aka ME :coolmonke

...LOLJK :(

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
I don't think I am anymore, but I'll be sure after J5. I just gotta get over this wall that's stopping me lol.

Judo777

Smash Master
tbb who the hell do you think i am!?

also i would like to tell you that i placed 9th out of 20 people at renegades tournament.....if pools count
Really? cause me and Kel placed 7th? How many bracket matches did u win?

Count

Smash Champion
He got ninth..check da results thread.

I'm not sure how pools will count for that tournament, I think at least pools matches in which players had to win in order to not be eliminated will count.

Count

Smash Champion
^^Correct.

However, I think a long time ago we also said if the match is for the last spot in the pool, then it would count the same, since it counts for said players tournament life.

For example, Joe's win over LoZ would count because the winner of that match got the 4 spot in our pool.

Judo777

Smash Master
No you check the results thread!!!!!! lol jk

So does my match vs smash64 in pools and brackets count double?

Count

Smash Champion
No you check the results thread!!!!!! lol jk

So does my match vs smash64 in pools and brackets count double?

I think the way we do it currently is that unless its the standards that I posted earlier, or a regional/national pools don't count. Since you and smash were both going to make bracket either way, I think only the bracket one counts, or at least it counts for more.

Top Bottom