• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INDIANA/KENTUCKY Official PR (Brawl) (as of 7/18/10)

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
lol @ all the crazy level 9 snake discussion.

Level 9 snake is just some loser who wants to up tilt you all day and make you go "waaah all he does is tilt".

:)

BTW, I really do want to go to the tournament this weekend, but my dad said I should take a break! D: However, he says if I really want to go, I can, but, is there any other midwest tournaments close by that either you guys (Count and Sov) are able to go before MLG? If not, I'll definitely go if you can drive Count. But believe me when I say that your studies are more important, and I don't want to inconvenience you in any way. If you DO take me, make sure your **** is done first!!!

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
lol @ all the crazy level 9 snake discussion.

Level 9 snake is just some loser who wants to up tilt you all day and make you go "waaah all he does is tilt".

:)

BTW, I really do want to go to the tournament this weekend, but my dad said I should take a break! D: However, he says if I really want to go, I can, but, is there any other midwest tournaments close by that either you guys (Count and Sov) are able to go before MLG? If not, I'll definitely go if you can drive Count. But believe me when I say that your studies are more important, and I don't want to inconvenience you in any way. If you DO take me, make sure your **** is done first!!!
Kryz, just come to a smashfest and save your money for MLG. I think you'd be better off doing that, so that you still keep your gaming warm, while learning something you probably didn't know. I'm thinkin' about goin', since there's a small demand, but I'm kinda reconsidering, since money's tight as of right now.

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
I called Airman shortly after it was announced that we were doing this theme for our PR, which was several months ago.

Besides, this was made almost an entire year ago by DeltaCod:

I think you misunderstood him, Airborne. Honorary Mentions are going to be Megaman baddies, (You know, the normal enemies) He's talking about the baddy tha's like a fat airman, and still has a fan in his stomache.

Regardless of that, you'd actually have to make it on the PR in order to be Airman. (I haven't been keeping track of your tournament performance nor am I obliged to considering I'm not a panelist so I'm not sure at all how well you've been doing or how likely you are to be on the list)

Airman is still cool as hell.

Count

Smash Champion
Kryz, if you wanna go, I'll take you. If you don't want to go then no big deal. I want to go but only if I'm gonna have company on the way there/you will get good experience for MLG. I want you to do well at MLG and this will be helpful.

Like sov says a smashfest would be helpful too. I'll get on aim sometime soon..one of my classes has constant work but its done in a weekish so I should be able to wifi more then. But I'll try to hop on late tonight/tomorrow.

Airborne

Smash Lord
I think you misunderstood him, Airborne. Honorary Mentions are going to be Megaman baddies, (You know, the normal enemies) He's talking about the baddy tha's like a fat airman, and still has a fan in his stomache.

Regardless of that, you'd actually have to make it on the PR in order to be Airman. (I haven't been keeping track of your tournament performance nor am I obliged to considering I'm not a panelist so I'm not sure at all how well you've been doing or how likely you are to be on the list)

Airman is still cool as hell.
Oh, I see. ****in' lingo. :@

And, I guarantee that I'll make it on there one day. I'm just sayin' I call Airman for that moment.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Yea thatll probly be best, I just want to be sure I can even go.

Also, my dad and I got a hotel room at the MLG hotel or w/e, 120 a night wow lol. Just me and him for now, I dont know if he wants to have others room up with us or not, since its alloted to 4 people a room.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Kryz, if you wanna go, I'll take you. If you don't want to go then no big deal. I want to go but only if I'm gonna have company on the way there/you will get good experience for MLG. I want you to do well at MLG and this will be helpful.

Like sov says a smashfest would be helpful too. I'll get on aim sometime soon..one of my classes has constant work but its done in a weekish so I should be able to wifi more then. But I'll try to hop on late tonight/tomorrow.
So is School is in Session a smashfest or tournament? What others are there this weekend if any? Because I'm way outta the loop and sometimes I miss things in the MW region tournament forums :/

Count

Smash Champion
School is in session is a tournament. There's also a tournament in Chicago, I think, but that is a bit of a longer drive.

The smashfest we were talking about is tenatively happening at Ren's.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Count whichever is more comfortable with you I will go to. The Smashfest at Rene's is fine if he is planning it and has more than just our little group coming :o

The only reason I'm looking at SiiS is because it looks like a high attendance rate, plus a lot of people want me to go. The only things are: 1. I wont enter doubz, 2. I dont know if it will be fun for you or myself to stay all night there if it turns into a late nighter. Not complaining at all about Nope's though, just saying.

So you make a decision based on what you have to do and get back with me. Both are good experience for me, I can easily get friendlies with someone I'm sure while doubles is going on if you decide to go to the tourney, and if we do the smashfest we can focus on eachother's games.

Count

Smash Champion
Why won't you enter doubles :( I think your bigger problem at Nope's during singles if you're going to pin it on something like that was lack of sleep rather than lack of focus during doubles. It also didn't help that both GF doubles sets went game 5 I guess. I thought part of the deal with you going if ren didn't is that we get to team XD. I guess I'm down to go though..so unless you change your mind we can plan on going. Hope that others want to as well.

edit: we won't stay all night, don't worry. I NEVER do that at tournaments but I was extremely tired and safety>convenience.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Count and Kryz should both come to SiiS. It's going to be the best practice you'll get before mlg and it's two weeks away from it so you'll get to cool down before going to Columus.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
alright count ill go, and i wont mind teaming if I rest before I go. you're right its the lack of sleep.

just let me know if anything happens to come up and your plan. i wanna go to SiiS so let me know details later if you can.

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
I've decided that I'm going to SiiS, and I'm driving. Count and Kryz are coming with me. I'll get plenty of sleep before Saturday. I suppose I need this practice just as much as Count and Kryz. If anyone's bringin' a capture device, please record my matches, so that I can have the ZSS boards critique me. They're helping me a lot, and I find this to be a great tool, when it comes to getting better.

Airborne

Smash Lord
Talking to my parents about SiiS tonight. Only problem is that they won't let me drive to Cincinnati, because:
a) My mom is worried about my car, and how it's leaking antifreeze (semi-legit reason).
b) My dad is worried about how p*ss-poor the drivers are in Cincy, and in combination with Cincy's traffic, can put me in danger, seeing as how I've never actually driven in it. He also thinks I've never driven that far before *thinks back to Lvl 9 Monthly* (Illegit reason).

Thus, I have to rely on a Lexington driver (Sammy or Choolip) in order to get there.

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
I wish I had a ride to SiiS, but there's no way I would be able to ride with the Indianapolis guys unless I got housing nearby this Friday.

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
Talking to my parents about SiiS tonight. Only problem is that they won't let me drive to Cincinnati, because:
a) My mom is worried about my car, and how it's leaking antifreeze (semi-legit reason).
b) My dad is worried about how p*ss-poor the drivers are in Cincy, and in combination with Cincy's traffic, can put me in danger, seeing as how I've never actually driven in it. He also thinks I've never driven that far before *thinks back to Lvl 9 Monthly* (Illegit reason).

Thus, I have to rely on a Lexington driver (Sammy or Choolip) in order to get there.
Tell them it's hosted by a girl. Maybe they'll seem more content? It usually works? :( And and tell them there aren't as many Cincy drivers around on Saturday? Lol. That's really sad. I'm sorry... I know S2 wanted to go so if you took someone with you maybe they'll feel safer.

Airborne

Smash Lord
Tell them it's hosted by a girl. Maybe they'll seem more content? It usually works? :( And and tell them there aren't as many Cincy drivers around on Saturday? Lol. That's really sad. I'm sorry... I know S2 wanted to go so if you took someone with you maybe they'll feel safer.
I was unable to go to BrawlBQ because of these johns, and it wasn't even for a tournament.

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
:'( My transmission ****ed up, so now I can't drive to Cincy. None of you understand how deadly a blow to my transportation life this is. Ugh... I wanna rage, right now. :mad088:

Count

Smash Champion
Oh wow. Sorry to hear that Sov. I can drive to Cincy.

If you need anything let me know I'll help out if I can in any way.

Still up doing a paper/report :/..can't wait until tomorrow is done!

Top Bottom