• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INDIANA/KENTUCKY Official PR (Brawl) (as of 7/18/10)

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Can you guys update my home to Indianapolis? When I go back to Purdue, I'm done with competitive brawl. At least while classes are going. I can't afford travel and time spent doing stuff other than studying. Gotta 3-stock my math class and throw my bike at those computer science classes man!

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14
Wish i could come to some tournaments... but I'm stuck at work for some saturdays to come... I'm not done but its hard telling when I'll show up.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Yeah~ I can try to get my parents to let me go over there or vise versa more often haha

CR4SH

Smash Lord
Because you were repeatedly warned. Temp banned on multiple occasions. Basically got more patience than you deserved.

Mostly though, you're stupid and immature, unwilling to listen. And I dont like it when you're in our chat.

Hope that clears things up for you.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Yeah, power ranking is for brawl discussion and "Oh I'm gonna destroy you with my skillz :B", not for "Oh mah gawd this xat chat sux."

Vetona the Zero

Smash Cadet
How am I unwilling to listen if the only thing I did was post a picture (That was not directed at anyone)? Warnings not to post pictures? If so then I must have missed the memo then eh?

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
I'm gonna try to hold my spot up there in the top 10. Hopefully me picking up IC's and not going a character I dislike (and Peach) will help me stay where I am or even help me get farther. I hope we can play soon Sovereign :)

AvaricePanda

Smash Lord
hopefully I can be on the next PR update lol.

If it's after Ren's this weekend, I'll have only gone to 2 tourneys this season.
My latest guaranteed tourney is ISA in August, and I'm pretty sure we aren't waiting that long to change PRs but idunno.

Nevertheless, I'm just hoping I can go to Jake's or MSC championships before the next update.

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
I'm gonna try to hold my spot up there in the top 10. Hopefully me picking up IC's and not going a character I dislike (and Peach) will help me stay where I am or even help me get farther. I hope we can play soon Sovereign :)
Definitely. You're some of the best practice I get, especially since we both play any character, whenever we get bored with our main. Good thing we've finally decided to stick with who we choose, and then just play with other characters for fun.

We both got pocket MKs. xD

CR4SH

Smash Lord
He's not on the power rank of course. It's simply assumed.

If you'd like to ask the best of something, the appropriate form would be as follows: "Aside from Nasty (thats level9 snakes tag, for the uninitiated) of course, Who's the best at X?"

;)

Top Bottom