• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inactivity: Jigglypuff's Anime Club

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
I think 100 foot tall jiggz would win. With one grab she would be able to up throw Kirby into deep space.

EraOfGames

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2895-7773-5577
So, today I played a good Ness and now I'm convinced that Rollout/Fsmash are actually sexy moves.. if fsmash is shielded Ness gets pushed back far enough so you don't get punished, not to mention it has decent killing power, and rollout helps me to punish from a distance, just one ex. using pk thunder to try to rack up damage, rollout goes through it and hits Ness for nice dmg.

Discuss..

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779

dude offline i get more kills with f-smash than f-air wtf

Tham

Smash Apprentice
dodging the rollout must be trained
im not familiar with a jiggs using much rollout - so in jiggs ditos i get hit more often than i should >.< just because i just think that i can punish it easy, try to escape too late ...
fsmash has kill power - and jiggs is happy about every attack which can kill - but the range is just too small, attack isnt as fast as it should be
ganon utilt kills too - but its a little bit slow (ok, that was a bad example, just wonna say that an attack that kills neednt be really good)
but if u see lag incoming u can try a fsmash, dair2fsmash sometimes work ... but if not u get punished xD

nair oos=win
really like it <3

Tham

Smash Apprentice
lol, that fox sux
but resting is much more fun in melee
i rested 2 jabs a few days ago - without thinking, i was like oO (it came kind of my subconscious if u can say that in english)
melee rest <3

nevertheless its a good kill move for jiggs in brawl ...

Framerate

Smash Lord
Jigglypuff is better than nothing.

Nothing is better than Metaknight.

Thus, Jigglypuff is better than Metaknight.

Discuss.

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Someone should quote that lovely piece of oddlol logic in the next "are we going to ban mk debate"

Over and over again.
Why am I so amused by the idea of that?

Noobicidal

Smash Master
Jigglypuff is better than nothing.

Nothing is better than Metaknight.

Thus, Jigglypuff is better than Metaknight.

Discuss.
Interesting, aside from the potential circular logic involved depending on your usage of "nothing", i.e. using Meta Knight is better than not using a character at all, which would classify as "nothing".

Veril

Frame Savant
I hope you all recognize how terrible an MK ban would be for Jigglypuff. I mean, I like to lol at the MK debate as much as anyone, but we really don't want to see an increase in Marth/GWs.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
I hope you all recognize how terrible an MK ban would be for Jigglypuff. I mean, I like to lol at the MK debate as much as anyone, but we really don't want to see an increase in Marth/GWs.
I recognize how terrible an MK ban would be due to me planning to use him at HERB 3.

Framerate

Smash Lord
I love the G&W match-up, but I'm worried about the increase in Snake players post MK-ban.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
im not gonna lie, this board has had many emo topics popping up as of late lol

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
do jiggly mains realize how good nair is at high% off stage?

auto combo into fair.

Framerate

Smash Lord
I assume you mean late-hit nair.

Heck, first hit nair off stage would probably just kill them...

Veril

Frame Savant
The thread by Gf2tw wasn't emo, it just said what a number of players have (myself included); that Jigglypuff can time out matches against characters vulnerable to planking. If she had a respectably disjointed aerial with good vertical range, her ledge-stall would be really legit. She doesn't have an MK up-air, but she does have rising pound (which sorta nullifies any ledge-grab limit) and ample tools to KO most characters that follow her offstage.

Jiggs is a terrible main, but she's an ok second. I've been working on strategies to use her (in vBrawl) on Brinstar, specifically against Diddy. Love that stale bair ;p

Top Bottom