• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inactivity: Jigglypuff's Anime Club

Exegguter

Smash Lord
I usually get a free dacus out of a ground release out of ness/lucas though, with the emphasis on usually. I dunno if this works for a 100%, confirm please.

:phone:

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Oh hai guys. I'm the Mink to your boards. Wait...is that right? Anyways... Just randomly hitting up character boards to get inspiration to play and learn. (and just cuz I feel like it)

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
:D :D :D Gracias~

T-block, I fourth Jigglypuff. The third spot isn't held by anyone currently. But yeah, I use Jiggs in low tier tourneys 4lyphe.

As for actual singles events... I've only used her once in a bracket match... It was for fun :S I might use her more often when I feel like I can't make it out of a match either way though, might surprise someone. I love her style.

Cold Fusion

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ JIGGLYPUFF OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Hi guys!! ^^

Hope none of you forgot me. It's kinda late to say this but I had my birthday on April 11. I'm 15.
I didn't forget you, even though I was gone forever.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Oh wow we still have some pretty young players huh? Thats cool that theres going to be a second generation of smash after all.

I started playing this game competitively (started going to inperson tournies) back in Spring 2005 when I was only 13. It's my 6th year anniversary as a smash player now.

-LzR-

Smash Hero
I started exactly a year ago to go to offline tournies. 5 of them were hosted by myself too lol.
Still have to use Jiggs in tourney. And I will in a week :D
Incredible hype to see my placing.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Wow. I missed all of Melee because my parents wouldn't let me go to tourneys. Then again... Melee was released when I was 9, so yeah.

T-block

B2B TST
Wow. I missed all of Melee because my parents wouldn't let me go to tourneys. Then again... Melee was released when I was 9, so yeah.
Pretty much the same boat... I was never really allowed to join competitive Melee by my parents =( I started playing almost two years ago... my first tournament was May 2009. Good times... tournaments don't have that same excited feel for me anymore.

wtf @ Grim being 15. Did not expect.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Yeah, I thought I was like, so pro at Melee so I decided to look up tournaments and there happened to be tournaments in a city nearbye me so I went and then I got my *** kicked. About two to three tournaments later I finally won my first match and I called my parents cause I was so happy lol, now its just normal for me to win matches.

Also in one tournament I was in a round robin cause the tourny turnout was low and the two people that pretty much lost to everyone was me and M2k (back when he first started too) and we had the most epic set ever, he won match 3 though. So yah, I met and played M2k before he was da bess.

Of course, I never placed too well in Melee, it wasn't until Brawl in Fall 2009 when I learned how to glide toss with Diddy Kong and nobody knew how to fight him, I was destroying nearly everyone left and right, and then everyone learned how to fight him so I came back to Jigglypuff.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Thats a heartwarming story.
Mine is nothing of the sort.

I used to play Roy and Marth and Mewtwo and Ganon and Young Link and Jigglypuff back in melee.
I used to beat my sister.

then i went to college about 6 years later. Then my roommarted bought Brawl and i waslike, JIGGLYPUFF.
Then i decided to pick up Peach too.
I won a tournament at my college (i got 3rd) with jigglypuff and everyone was like, who the hell is this kid. Then i thought i was awesome, and me and y roommate FGCU Viper (he's on here) decided to try our luck in Gainesville, FL for our first tourney.

We brought 5 people.
We won 1 set total.
Also 4 of us entered doubles too.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I never even knew how to wavedash.
I remember thinking "Roy is awesome cause he does things with fire. But if he charges B it hurts him"

Blissard

Smash Lord
I started playing this game competitively when I was only 13.
Same with me, but I'm only 14 right now lol.

At a tourney, I said I felt young, and then Xz@x turned around and asked for my age. He's 16, so he's usually considered "the baby" of our area. So i guess that makes me a fetus. :cool:

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Holy ****.
I don't think i like.
could function when i was 14.
I can't even remember that far back.

You can't grow a beard can you O.o

Noobicidal

Smash Master
That hat is ridiculous, I won't lie.

Now, you're pretty good looking, but you're not "cute" material. I'm sorry.

Top Bottom