• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inactivity: Jigglypuff's Anime Club

-LzR-

Smash Hero
When in doubt i use jigglypuffs sleep attack its funny because it doesnt do anything and everyone laughs :troll:

:phone:

Kaptain

Smash Ace
The funny thing is, alot of people are afraid to approach when were using sing. Not the really good people, but its fun to mess w/ noobs' heads.

EraOfGames

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2895-7773-5577

and i can pretend rainbow dash is my girlfriend all i want.
-.-
...beastality!?
If you're into the whole cute anime cartoons, then this is for you. I've always been a fan of cute things.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJbAT1wzS8U
Thats what got me hooked.
Don't watch the first 2 episodes, since those are the pilot and try to force too much background into them.
The rest are really good. If you like one episode you don't be able to stop..
I watch/read some cute series I guess you could say, but I don't like MLP.

I watched some episode where a pony jacked someone's phoenix and I thought it was terrible. Mainly with all the cliches.

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
I watched 16 last night(I'm behind I know :/)
It was really good.....Totally changed my day from bad to good :)

-LzR-

Smash Hero
Well I once 3 stocked this one guys Lucario by timing him out. It wasnt a good Lucario, but he knew what he was doing :D

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Not sure what you're implying outside of "This won't change anything and doesn't matter"
While you're right about not being able to change various things like the Ratio, We haven't had a discussion thread on the MU since 2009 for all characters which is why i'm doing this now.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Getting a stock lead with the character who people have very little experience against and is a gimping machine? Not THAT hard.
Ok, so lets just go over a quick review. Mink asked how Jigglypuff beats Lucario and you only awnser was if we got a stock lead means we win. You never explained any further details otherwise. That alone is not nearly enough proof to say that Jigglypuff ***** lucario.

And again, you awnser by saying we win because they have no experiance against us, that has nothing to do with Jigglypuff vs Lucario.

Lets say its a 1 stock battle between you and and a Lucario who has had experaince playing a Jigglypuff before. Are you still going to be able to **** him?

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Are you telling me that you go to 1-stock tournaments?
No, but its exactly the same as getting the stock lead. You say we automatically win if we get the first kill, which would be exactly the same if it was a 1 stock battle.

If its +1 or +2 Lucario's Favor during a 1 stock battle, which is the same as getting the stock lead. Then why does Jiggs still **** Lucario if her only postive about the match is that she can win when she gets the stock lead?

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
Because she still can get the stock lead.

Look at it this way: It's a +1/+2 at the start of the match, then, if you get past that first stock (+1/2 isn't terrible, so that isn't hard to expect) you then **** for the rest (Read: The majority) of the game.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Because she still can get the stock lead.

Look at it this way: It's a +1/+2 at the start of the match, then, if you get past that first stock (+1/2 isn't terrible, so that isn't hard to expect) you then **** for the rest (Read: The majority) of the game.
I still would not consider that to be ****. Jigglypuff needs to get lucky in order to get the advantage early in the game. Since there are two chances to get the stock lead its like two 1 stock battles, and at the same time even if you do get the stock lead there is still room for error.

Factoring it all in
- Two chances to get the stock lead in an -1/-2 battle
- Getting the stock lead still requires to successfully time out the player

Calling this **** is absurd. If anything it would still be +1 Lucario's Favor.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
**** was too strong a word, yes, but I'm still confident it's in Puff's favour.
Well I'd need some further proof. Possibly tournament results of Jigglypuff beating a known Lucario, or a further, detailed explanation of how Jigglypuff beats Lucario.

I did fight and beat Junebug before, but I used Diddy not Jiggs, but then I used Jiggs to beat his Metaknight.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I play Lucario, and Grim, you're mad overestimating Jiggs first stock. But once you get that stock, you have won.

Top Bottom