• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inactivity: Jigglypuff's Anime Club

Veril

Frame Savant
Not trolling here is so hard. I've wanted to for a long long time but resisted after watching nearly every regular here write something profoundly stupid / engage in obnoxious trolling, or in most cases both... no offense guys ;p. Its cool that the social is the only active thread here, despite having matchups worth exploring in great detail (like Diddy Kongs)... Totally respect the tremendous apathy and near infinite character Johns too. Its one thing if you no longer use the character or even play the game, but if you're using Jigglypuff and come to the social here and aren't actually contributing at all, you fail at the smashboards jigglypuff sub-forum

Oh S***...

Its even harder not to troll certain B+ threads. We get all sorts... from pros to epic piles of scrubby fail. Actually EDIT: I take that back... its way harder not to troll here.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Lol. I <3 Veril.

You should have done it anyway.
Nah, I try to show compassion here and there. I used to be extremely easy to troll, so I know how it feels..... but some people really do make it irresistable. XD

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
veril, tell kaylo to stop closing my one thread, which is dedicated to nothing but being bumped with spam.
wut

<3

something I said? :confused:
Nah, you're good. Btw, did you see my post about you having control over the video thread if you want it? Let me know if you're going to work on that..... otherwise, I'll make a new OP myself.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Lv100, who do you main? I can't remember from your earlier posts if you mentioned it already.

You post in the Pika social more often, although we're a bit dramaful atm. =X

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
You know who falls asleep faster than Jigglypuff? NinjaLink.

Jiggs takes 2 frames to start falling asleep after you press the button, right?

NL's out like a light on the frame he inputs it.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
Jigglypuff boards are the best boards.
This is true.

I love the jigglypuff boards. Its full of nice people and it doesnt take that long to get a reply.. takes a little longer than other boards maybe but its still pretty active in this thread a lot of time :)
BAHAHAHA.

I might have a new main.

Sorry guys and gals.
How unsurprising.
Who are you considering?

You know who falls asleep faster than Jigglypuff? NinjaLink.

Jiggs takes 2 frames to start falling asleep after you press the button, right?

NL's out like a light on the frame he inputs it.
He's our Narcoleptic Queen now.

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
It's full of nice people should be the new title.
I'm serious. I've been consumed by Brawl- puff......♥

HotWings

Smash Ace
Well i used to main marth, jigglypuff and pikachu but i tried going back to ganondorf and... i just love how he is played so i switched him out with pikachu (pikachu will always be in my heart though) then my marth was really crappy so i switched him out with mk.

So now i main ganondorf then im going to use mk for very hard MUs like ganon vs shiek or... i might just go full mk in tournaments, idk i might use ganon.. thats later on though. Then i only really use jigglypuff when im just trying to chill and have fun, but i still win a lot of matchs with her ;)

Honestly.. it really wasnt that hard to switch mains for me considering i have spent most of my time in brawl playing mk, ganon and jiggz so switching to them 3 wasnt hard at all.

Oh and is anyone here good at making sigs? Reason im asking here is because the sig shops are like always dead so i figured this would be a faster way.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
should you give me the op of the original one kaylo or do you want me to make a new video thread?

Framerate

Smash Lord
How unsurprising.
Who are you considering?
What's that supposed to mean?!

I'm going to a tourney this weekend where I hope to play exclusively as Dedede. Last time I tried to not play puff at a tourney, I lost one game and switched back...

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Good luck, Framerate! A problem I hear from a few DDD mains is that people tend to CP DDD hardcore second match...... usually with MK. Apparently he works much better as a secondary, but if you have your heart set on him, I hope you do well!

I mean, you've been maining Jiggs, so I guess uphill battles don't really bother you so much. =P

should you give me the op of the original one kaylo or do you want me to make a new video thread?
Either or. It's up to you. Personally, I'd suggest making an entirely new thread that's a combination of a video archive + critique thread, which I'll replace the current sticky with. Having the vid thread and critique thread separate seems a bit silly, especially considering the lack of activity around here.

Framerate

Smash Lord
I played a little of the MK match-up yesterday and outside of tornado it really isn't too bad (I mean I've been playing against MKs without a giant hammer, ungodly utilt, and stupid good survivability for ages). Dedede's swallow is unbelievable against tornado spam if I read correctly.

Edit: I forgot his grab game and projectile. Dedede = fun!

Noobicidal

Smash Master
What's that supposed to mean?!
A Puff main switching characters isn't too surprising.

I'm going to a tourney this weekend where I hope to play exclusively as Dedede. Last time I tried to not play puff at a tourney, I lost one game and switched back...
D3 is fun as ****. I usually use him in doubles.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
No talk about using illegal drugs. >=(

.........I don't celebrate 4/20. :( Gave up "those kinds of activities" ~2 years ago...... but I drink quite a bit. =P

Noobicidal

Smash Master
I'm an unoriginal prick so the OP is pretty much a butchered version of Demonfarts OP.

I'll do an overhaul soon.
I demand we start using random titles to fit in with the "cool" social threads.

"HURP DURP - The Jigglypuff Social Thread".

Edit: I love the Clefable.

Veril

Frame Savant
*hugs* .........................................*looks away* *continues smoking blunt*
Yeah son! 4/20 too good :D

Did you manage to get a ride to that Philly tourney? It would be great to finally meet you and it'll totally train you with jiggs+ (though I am not willing to play more than 1 or 2 dittos, Jigglypuff dittos suck in every game that has ever featured Jigglypuff).

I'm still debating entering vBrawl (MK/Jiggs probably if I do). Its soooo boring but if its there... idk, I'll probably be doing B+ related stuff the whole time anyway.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
It would be great to finally meet you and it'll totally train you with jiggs+ (though I am not willing to play more than 1 or 2 dittos, Jigglypuff dittos suck in every game that has ever featured Jigglypuff).

I'm still debating entering vBrawl (MK/Jiggs probably if I do). Its soooo boring but if its there... idk, I'll probably be doing B+ related stuff the whole time anyway.
have you tried Zelda dittos? most fail ditto's ever.

i wish i could meet Veril and KayLo! D:

Framerate

Smash Lord
I'm definitely going to MLG c-bus. I'll be playing puff for that one. Got to represent, yo.

Top Bottom