• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inactivity: Jigglypuff's Anime Club

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Searching was what was crashing it. =P For the most part, anyway..... some people've gotten very random 502s, but the site's MUCH more stable than it was.

It's just a temp fix, though. They're gonna work on it after the weekend.

HotWings

Smash Ace
Hey guys im stuck again in SS xD. m at the part where in goldenrod there is all team rocket members and i have to dress up as them. So i did that and beat the dude that has purple hair or w.e and he gave me a card key... now where do i go? He said to use it in the goldenrod tunnel but i went down there and there was only the place where i take pictures. Can someone please help me pass this stupid team rocket part lol.

Nvm everyone.. i figured it out finally lol.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
There's a hallway in the tunnel that branches off from the main passageway..... if you went there before, it said "NO ENTRY BEYOND THIS POINT" or something. The card key'll open it.

EDIT: Nvm. ;;

HotWings

Smash Ace
Alright thanks anyways kaylo :)

Btw once mewter gets back on hopefully he will trade me all the event pokemon and ima keep all the ones my brother dont really want. So then while my brother is asleep or not home im going to trade them all to him and put them all in random boxs lol.

I dont really want to tell him (hey i sent you all the event pokemon) whats the fun in that lol. So i'll just put all the event pokemon in random boxs in his pc. Like arceus in box 7, darkrai in box 4, ect.

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Aww I missed Verils birthday :(
Gezz I go one day without lurking......Imma just subscribe to the thread.
Happy late birthday! ♥

HotWings

Smash Ace
I wish i would have been able to make it there but sadly for now i can only enter tournaments in alabama.

Btw is there people that go around picking up other people in a certain state and then drive a certain amount of people to the tournaments? Of course if they give them gas money.

Reason im asking is because im just about to get my drivers license, but im not going to be ready to drive myself all the way to other states and stuff so i was wondering if there are rides i could get to drive me to the tournaments.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
It would be better if you were to look in the Regional Zones board that's closest to you. You'll probably find some willing people there.

Edit: 3456

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
the first time i ever stayed up all night was when i was playing pokemon silver. I didn't realize just how careful i had to be. It was late at night and i had to go turn on a light so i could see the game screen so i went to my bathroom. it was all good, until i heard my ma wake up and she was walking fast as **** because she saw the bathroom light on and i was like "ugh im feeling sick mommy i think i might fwo up" she then bust open the door, and i cringed and threw my gameboy into my bathtub. she unfortunately heard the noise and found it....:(. the worst part is i didn't save :(. This is far back as i can date my insomnia

Frolossus

Smash Lord
the first time i ever stayed up all night was when i was playing pokemon silver. I didn't realize just how careful i had to be. It was late at night and i had to go turn on a light so i could see the game screen so i went to my bathroom. it was all good, until i heard my ma wake up and she was walking fast as **** because she saw the bathroom light on and i was like "ugh im feeling sick mommy i think i might fwo up" she then bust open the door, and i cringed and threw my gameboy into my bathtub. she unfortunately heard the noise and found it....:(. the worst part is i didn't save :(. This is far back as i can date my insomnia
lmao
for me i stayed up countless night and played off the light from my screen saver and stuff
got caught a few times, not fun

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
my parents have always been strict, no tv in my room ever, bed at 8 (wtf), computer must remain in living room with password (still like dat today), and she never lets me go anywhere(so i sneak out), ive always lived very tactically and evadent of my parents(helps in smash too)

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
i want to go to a tourney soooo bad lol
Oh yeah, you're the one who keeps posting around the PA threads for someone to drive you, right? Sucks that you can't find a ride..... especially since you're offering a small fortune, lol.

If I drove, I'd consider it, but. :( And no one from my crew's gonna go that far.

I've never even heard of Macungie tbh. X.X

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
omg this is so gay, i don't want to wait a year before i can go to tourneys on my own :(
macungie is part of the Lehigh Valley, idk if you've heard of that

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
why? Also, your icon is jigglypuff.... are you using her now for low tiers?

Player-4

See you in 25 years
I've always used Puff for low tiers. Plus, I've said many times I'd main her if she had some viability and if rest actually killed when it should.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
she has (limited) viability but rest isnt going to be killing when it should, sorry!

Top Bottom