• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inactivity: Jigglypuff's Anime Club

Framerate

Smash Lord
I actually walk the 10k steps >.<

Also, don't catch it unless you got up to 3 "!" (!!!). They won't have surf or fly before that. It might seem like a waste of watts to continuously run from fights, but it saves watts in the end, considering you won't "lose" the watts in transferring the pikachus you've caught to your game.

HotWings

Smash Ace
Um how do i run from a fight? All i know how to do is attack it until it runs lol. Oh and i got 2 pikachus that had !! on it but i guess that only gives you volt tackle. Im going to get both of my controllers now and put mine and my brothers pokewalkers on them that way i double my chances xD.

If this doesnt work them im going to be soooo pissed lol

Framerate

Smash Lord
Yeah you have to wait for the !!! to get a fly or surf pikachu. To run you simply continue hitting the evade button; sometimes you will instantly escape the fight.

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
I made a stage on brawl to where its spikes on the bottom and then boxes right above it so that way if i get in it it will make my controller into an inf rumble.

So i wrapped my pokewalker with the GC controllers cord and now i get inf steps without doing a thing lol.
That is legitimately the most hilarious thing I've heard all week.

I'm the kind of person who would be dumb enough to go on a run with that thing.

Vmage

Smash Journeyman
Ok it's Canada. That's it no more details.
Whew I haven't been on here for a while.

Hiiii lvl100. Sorry for a late greeting. Very cool signature.
Wow 169 posts in april. I must not be the only one here who really enjoys these boards as well. :)

Edit: I didn't start posting for mounths when I joined. I was shy.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I used to run a Hail team too. My favorite was my Trick Room team, though.

.....I base a lot of my teams around Venusaur. <3 Since Ivysaur's my fav pokemon, lol.

HotWings

Smash Ace
That is legitimately the most hilarious thing I've heard all week.

I'm the kind of person who would be dumb enough to go on a run with that thing.

I just found an easier thing to do... since sometimes the pokewalker escapes the cord because it dont hold it firm enough (oh no the pokemon broke free) all you have to do is tape it down and to be honest it goes faster... almost 5k steps in like 30min or so, i lost count of the time but it wasnt very long and besides... doing nothing at all beats running anyday xD.

Oh and i just beat the 3rd gym leader :) I abused my sand attack with pidgeotto and used water gun and bite with croconaw and she could hardly touch me lol.

My nicknames are...

Croconaw= Fish Stick

Pidgeotto= Hot Wing

Togepi= Fried Egg

My names rawk lol

HotWings

Smash Ace
Um Vmage pokemon is very competitive... i guess you havent played it since G/S/C came out xD. But since D/P came out its been really competitive.

I suggest you getting back into it, its really fun.

Btw guys im up to 6.7k on my first pokewalker and up to 16.4k on my second pokewalker. All im waiting for is the first one to get 10k steps and then im going to try again for the surfing pikachu and if i dont get surf then hopefully i will get light ball, and if i dont get anything special then i'll just give up on searching for it and just go for a dif pokemon.

Hopefully someone could trade me a light ball if they have an extra one because pikachu is my fav pokemon and i really need a light ball to make him useful.

Btw if anyone has a legit surfing pikachu holding light ball is there anyway possible i can have it. I know this would never happen but hey, someone might have wanted the flying and didnt mean to get the surf and kept it in there box xD.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
Maybe pokemon needs a really good competitive game play.
Well, there IS competitive Pokemon.

Hopefully someone could trade me a light ball if they have an extra one because pikachu is my fav pokemon and i really need a light ball to make him useful.
I could trade you a Light Ball, but by no means is it legal.

EDIT: I have a Bibarel with a Light Ball with your name on it.

HotWings

Smash Ace
Ok noob i would looooove that. If you do this for me then i will try 1 more time for surf and if i dont get it then oh well. Btw where do you get grass knot at? I really need a grass knot if i dont get surf that way i can handle ground and rock types. Even if i do get surf then grass knot would still be useful.

So whats your fc? Mine is
4898-8640-9266

Noobicidal

Smash Master
Ok noob i would looooove that. If you do this for me then i will try 1 more time for surf and if i dont get it then oh well. Btw where do you get grass knot at? I really need a grass knot if i dont get surf that way i can handle ground and rock types. Even if i do get surf then grass knot would still be useful.

So whats your fc? Mine is
4898-8640-9266
5328-0909-8860, and the name's Zetsubo. You'll get TM86 on Route 11 or through the Pickup ability in HG/SS.

The traded Pokemon can be trash if you want.

HotWings

Smash Ace
OMG OMG OMG thank you soooooo much for the light ball. Im on my way to get grass knot right after this and then im going to pwn gym leaders with my new pikachu xD.

Btw does the voice chat not work on hg/ss? or did you turn it off?

Edit-- Nvm route 11 is in kanto, oh well i will survive without the grass knot for now lol.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
OMG OMG OMG thank you soooooo much for the light ball. Im on my way to get grass knot right after this and then im going to pwn gym leaders with my new pikachu xD.

Btw does the voice chat not work on hg/ss? or did you turn it off?
I hope you enjoy the ball. Voice chat works, but I had the volume at minimum and I didn't even think about chatting.

Edit-- Nvm route 11 is in kanto, oh well i will survive without the grass knot for now lol.
If you really want it, I'll send another Bibarel.

HotWings

Smash Ace
Oh that would be soooo nice of you. Um if its alright can i just get a rattata because im a noob right now and bibarel can be useful since its lv.40 and even though im not going to train it i can use it as a hm slave xD.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
Oh that would be soooo nice of you. Um if its alright can i just get a rattata because im a noob right now and bibarel can be useful since its lv.40 and even though im not going to train it i can use it as a hm slave xD.
Yeah, that's alright with me. It'll be exactly the same as the previous one. Just give me a few minutes.

Edit: I completely misread that. I'll send your Rattata back with it.

HotWings

Smash Ace
Yeah, that's alright with me. It'll be exactly the same as the previous one. Just give me a few minutes.

Edit: I completely misread that. I'll send your Rattata back with it.

Np, the least i could do is wait a few minutes seeing as how your helping me out so much :)

Oh and my voice is really deep and a lot of people say they cant understand me on the mic so i'll just put voice chat off xD

Jon Farron

✧ The Healer ✧
Premium
im having problems with sing because people keep waking up before im done singing and punish me D:
any suggestions?

Noobicidal

Smash Master
im having problems with sing because people keep waking up before im done singing and punish me D:
any suggestions?
I'd suggest that you quit using Sing. Puff doesn't gain a frame advantage out of using it until the opponent has at LEAST 200% damage.

HotWings

Smash Ace
Nice HS team btw :) Looks similer to my old one xD.

Oh and as for sing goes... never use it unless your useing it like a taught lol. Its really not useful at all. Work on perfecting rest instead of worrying about sing because sing is absolutly useless.

T-block

B2B TST
I used to run a Hail team too. My favorite was my Trick Room team, though.

.....I base a lot of my teams around Venusaur. <3 Since Ivysaur's my fav pokemon, lol.
You should play PT ;D

I wish I had the patience to go for Surf Pikachu. Knowing my luck even if I did get one it'd be Adamant or something lol

Noobicidal

Smash Master
Nice HS team btw :) Looks similer to my old one xD.
I appreciate your kind words. The "unseen" Pokemon on that team is a bulky Tentacruel named "Hentai~". He carries HP Fire for the sake of countering Scizor, which would otherwise wreck my team assuming the sash on Froslass is used up/broken.

HotWings

Smash Ace
OMG i could wait to tell yal. I just was doing my brothers pokewalker (he doesnt care about it so i guess you can say its mine) and i got a !!! yay. Im not sure if its a surfing pikachu or not but i know its either surf or fly so i have a 50-50% chnce now :)

Im so happy lol

Edit- Well i had a little over 400 on his pokewalker and i have like 970 something on mine and i know i either got a fly or surf on his so now im just waiting to see what i get :)

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
Oh and i just beat the 3rd gym leader :) I abused my sand attack with pidgeotto and used water gun and bite with croconaw and she could hardly touch me lol.
Whitney? That d*** Miltank of hers, arousing every Pokemon it sees like a skankerous w****.

Not to mention drinking it's own milk O.o

T-block

B2B TST
Pffft fatigue is whatevs. Just switch to Charizard whenever you need the kill.

When I beat Whitney her Miltank was paralyzed with -6 attack -6 defense lol

HotWings

Smash Ace
Yeah i had her paralyzed and had sand attack on her about 4 times so i was untouchabe almost lol.

Oh and im currently useing pikachu, crconaw, pidgeotto, biberal.. what should be my last 2 pokemon?

So and am i doing good seeing as how i got the game this morning i now have a surfing pikachu and i have 4 gym badges.

HotWings

Smash Ace
I used to play RS soooo much but i just kinda got out of it and picked up on brawl and free realms (ive always been into pokemon) oh and i only play free realms because my little sister likes to play with me on there so it gives me and her some times to be together and i can be online at the same time xD

Top Bottom