• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inactivity: Jigglypuff's Anime Club

Framerate

Smash Lord
MK is like 70:30

Diddy is prolly 60:40. Sure he's gimpable, but he out prioritizes most of our stuff. You can rest his dash attack though :D

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
theres a chart? link pl0x?

sorry for lazyness.

also wish i was not lazy enough to play melee and brawl cause jiggs is cool... and i wanna get better with her.

Framerate

Smash Lord
You should really just learn Wario. He's significantly better and pretty much the same strategy (you won't use rest any more than you would fart each match). Only real thing Puff has over Wario is the lack of grab release combos. But if you're really dedicated to jigglypuff then good luck!

EraOfGames

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2895-7773-5577
I don't know much about Diddy matchup, but vs MK it's like 30:70 mk's favor. I find it hard to punish him with puff, ex. nado goes through alot of aerials =\ ive been able to gimp his shuttle with nair/dair though loool

Cia

das kwl
VaNz, whatever happened to that combo video? :(
I still have it unfinished on my desktop.. lol. I could release it right now if I wanted to seeing as it's like 8 mins long. But I only have footage from about 3 opponents in the entire thing =/ So I need to play more people and get some **** combos, but I haven't been playing playing brawl with the exception of the one day I did a few ladder matches.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
The match up chart really needs to be updated. It's so empty. (The new match up chart)
Whenever I attempt to start up a match up discussion, the thread usually dies due to the general disinterest of the board. It's almost as hopeless as the Stage Discussion thread.

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Happy (late) birthday Vmage and Jz!

hope you got drunk and enjoyed yourself or whatever it is you kids do nowadays.

Framerate

Smash Lord
I'm trying to talk my friends into seeing it a second time in theaters (heck I'd go a third time but we're going to Kick-*** on Friday).

Maybe it was because I had low expectations going into the movie, but I thought it was one of the best kids movie (although most of it seemed directed towards an older audience) I've ever seen.

Definitely see it in theaters, the 3d is perfect. Without a doubt worth your money.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Sweet, I'll probably go see it when my sister gets back home. I don't think any of my friends'll wanna see it, lol.

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
Avatar really got me interested in 3D. It took me a week to soak all of it in. Saw it twice, but haven't been to the movies since.

Spend less money on movies, more on beer!! :D
Oh Bowyer, you're such a good influence.

Framerate

Smash Lord
Saw it twice, not in imax though.

Super jealous >.<

Protip: don't see Clash of the Titans in 3D. It wasn't shot in 3D and thus is terrible to watch in 3D. It's super distracting and doesn't add anything to the viewing.

HotWings

Smash Ace
Yeah i also heard it wasnt good in 3D. I really want to see this movie though, on a scale 1-10 what would you rate it?

Btw im new to the boards so... Hi everyone, i hope to be able to talk to you all here alot :)

Im very actve and you can tell by how many post i have made in less than a week xD.

I really do love smashboards and i like live here lol. I only leave my room to use the bathroom because i normally eat and drink while still on smashboards lol.

(I never thought i would be so addicted to forums but... it can happen lol)

Oh and im getting SS today so im probaly going to be playing that all day and then i'll get back on here tonight... i might just stay up playing SS all night just like a did with pearl when i first got it but i stayed up for like 2-3 days with pearl lol.

Well its nice seeing all of you and i hope to meet osme new friends here :)

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Welcome to the boards, Lv100! <3 I hope you've introduced yourself to the Pikas as well, considering your avatar/sig/color scheme, hehe.

....If you're a Pika, we're gonna be seeing a lot of each other, lol.

& yeah, SWF can be really addicting. I wouldn't consider myself addicted to it, but I'm definitely on it way more than I should be sometimes.

Also, I'm about 3/4 of the way through HG. We should play wifi sometime. =D Once you get a good team going, of course.

HotWings

Smash Ace
Of course :)

I really really really want a surfing pikachu and my arms was getting tired so guess what i did...

I made a stage on brawl to where its spikes on the bottom and then boxes right above it so that way if i get in it it will make my controller into an inf rumble.

So i wrapped my pokewalker with the GC controllers cord and now i get inf steps without doing a thing lol.

Im at like 8.5k and it started out at 4.3k and it hasnt been on there for very long. Im waiting until 10k steps and i'll try to get a surfing pikachu :)

HotWings

Smash Ace
hahaha thx. Im at 9.5k now so im almost there :) I hope i get the pikachu and if not then i'll just try again in 2 days or so.

Btw im more of a breeder but i want to get into battling again. Maybe doubles maybe singles but if its singles i might do monotype teams but doubles sound like fun :)

Very nice to meet you Kaylo!!

HotWings

Smash Ace
Alright... i used to be a wise at ss and hs teams. Btw all i got was a freaking volt tackle pikachu... i really dont feel like trying that again but maybe in a few days i will but at least i got the event pokemon of volt tackle :)

Top Bottom