• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inactivity: Jigglypuff's Anime Club

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
SWF is all kinds of broken right now, but they're supposedly working on it. -_____-

We just gotta wait until they fix everything. (By "they", I mean the MLG tech staff.)

Noobicidal

Smash Master
It doesn't seem to affect the people who are in over 900 social groups.

I do like the idea of each group being able to double as a miniature forum of sorts, however.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Okay, so the social group thing is from them updating vBulletin. Dunno why they look weird in people's profiles, but the threaded format is a permanent change. Pretty cool, although I don't check my social groups much.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Just Pika and Jiggs, hehe.

A lot of people think I mod the Zelda board too, but nah.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Lol! XD Kataefi is the Zelda mod. He's usually around more/more involved, but I think he's finishing up university right now, so he's been busy.

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
not in melee its not

Yeah son! 4/20 too good :D

Did you manage to get a ride to that Philly tourney? It would be great to finally meet you and it'll totally train you with jiggs+ (though I am not willing to play more than 1 or 2 dittos, Jigglypuff dittos suck in every game that has ever featured Jigglypuff).

I'm still debating entering vBrawl (MK/Jiggs probably if I do). Its soooo boring but if its there... idk, I'll probably be doing B+ related stuff the whole time anyway.
GO ALL PUFF! for vbrawl. its way more fun. Can't wait to play b+ for the first time :D

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Just thought I'd let you guys know that you can now subscribe to social groups!!!

Go to the main page of a group, click the "Group Tools" drop-down menu, and there's an option to subscribe. It should then show up in your User CP when new messages are posted. :) Groups are threaded like mini-forums now as well.

Yay for site improvements!
Finally, steps in the right direction!

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
jiggs dash attack ftw.

a problem i have with jiggs is coming back to the stage. she doesnt sweet spot the edge well without being edge guarded and all of her options (pound, areals onto ledge) are too readable and punishable

Framerate

Smash Lord
DI up, then just take your sweet old time coming back to the stage. Rising pound all the way to the other side of the screen. Back and forth. Just rising pound all day.

All day...

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
I just got a new Gamecube controller, i'm rusty, and I'm looking for some brawls today and tomorrow.

Anyone interested?

Noobicidal

Smash Master
I miss Alex's old guide.

Rest kill %s:

Jigglypuff 57%
Metaknight 64%
Sheik 64%
Zelda 65%
Fox 65%
Peach 66%a
Olimar 67%
Zero Suit Samus 69%
Game and Watch 69%
Toon Link 70%
Lucas 70%
Squirtle 70%
Falco 70%
Kirby 71%
Diddy 71%
Luigi 72%
Pit 73%
Lucario 73%
R.O.B. 75%
Yoshi 77%
Sonic 77%
Charizard 78%
Wario 78%
Wolf 79%
Samus 80%
Mario 81%
Marth 81%
Bowser 81%
Pikachu 83%
Ivysaur 85%
Ice Climbers 86%
Captain Falcon 88%
King Dedede 93%
Ganon 94%
Ike 97%
Link 98%
Donkey Kong 100%
Snake 103%

T-block

B2B TST
I took a quick look at the guide, but I can't find whether those numbers are with or without DI, and what ceiling height those apply to. Those numbers don't really mean anything without this info. It looks like standard height (FD) with DI. Anyone know?

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I heard people were talking about How to Train Your Dragon in this thread.

If you haven't seen it yet, you really should go. I highly recommend it. It's Pixar-quality work.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I miss Alex's old guide.
If people would rather that Alex's guide be the sticky, that's fine...... I just assumed y'all would want a guide up that's more up-to-date and with an owner who's actively working on it. (His is still listed in the directory, mind you.)

It's completely up to you guys, but I asked in the cleanup thread and nobody really responded.......... so I went with the most logical-seeming choice.

OR HE WOULD IF SEARCH WERE WORKING PROPERLY
Search is back on. =P

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Lol, didn't even realize.

Also, search is still broked. -_- I only get partial results. Lame!

Noobicidal

Smash Master
I took a quick look at the guide, but I can't find whether those numbers are with or without DI, and what ceiling height those apply to. Those numbers don't really mean anything without this info. It looks like standard height (FD) with DI. Anyone know?
I assumed that was the comparative standard for kill percents in general. Yeah, it's the center of FD with adequate DI.

If people would rather that Alex's guide be the sticky, that's fine...... I just assumed y'all would want a guide up that's more up-to-date and with an owner who's actively working on it. (His is still listed in the directory, mind you.)
I miss it due to the nostalgia factor and ease of use, disregarding a few aspects which were slightly outdated.

Also, it was a lot more pleasant on the eyes.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Gotcha. Well, it's up to y'all. I don't really care much either way.

.......................Hey, I think I might fit in here. =D

Noobicidal

Smash Master
It's not too hard to chill with the five or six of us. I'm usually quite pleasant, but I'm a bit overzealous when it comes to certain topics.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I was more so referring to the fact that nobody gives a **** around here. =P

<3 the Jiggs, tho, you guys are pretty cool. And pestering SNO is fun.

I mean that with the most <333 possible, SNO!

Top Bottom