• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inactivity: Jigglypuff's Anime Club

ToS is sooooo good. I have like 300 hours on that game.
I had my first play of it a few months ago, I was in total awe. Such an amazing game, gonna replay it soon.

I miss ToS so much. If it didn't take such a huge time commitment to start again I'd totally replay it.
I think the time commitment required to start is totally worth it for the results.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
It's especially worth it if you play it with friends. On my most recent play, which I'm still working on, my best friend and I are working on Hard Mode without any GRADE upgrades. It's amazing finally beating a boss after like 2 hours of getting completely destroyed.

We tried playing on Very Hard, but the wolves kept one shotting us. o.O

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
ToS is amazing just beat it for the first time.

About to replay. I put the Grade bonus, current techniques, and some other stuff i don't remember right now. So when I replay the 3rd Time, I'll have the devil arms (had them all on my first 1st time but I didn't beat that guy so I said F it and beat Mithos) and finish those side quest like rebuilding Luin, the final Summon Spirit, etc.

HotWings

Smash Ace
Sorry to sound like a noob but.. what is ToS? Also what console is it for? It sounds like a great game though so if i knew what its called and what console its for then i might buy it soon.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
Sorry to sound like a noob but.. what is ToS? Also what console is it for? It sounds like a great game though so if i knew what its called and what console its for then i might buy it soon.
Well, the game "Tales of Symphonia" was mentioned earlier, and one could guess through context that "ToS" stands for said game. It's for the Gamecube.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
Well, the game "Tales of Symphonia" was mentioned earlier, and one could guess through context that "ToS" stands for said game. It's for the Gamecube....outside of japan.....
fixed

i remember ToS, i had almost 300 hrs on it, but after like the 4th replay or so i stopped playing it. i wish i had had people to play it with though, i rarely did.

HotWings

Smash Ace
Oh its an adventure game... then yeah me and my brother will more than likely put in more than enough hours into it lol.

Oh and i dont think we have met b4 JigglyZelda003... nice to meet you ;)

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Aiyyo what level do you guys reconmend for fighting that Devil's Arm guy?
I don't really remember what level I was. Pretty high, though, with Llyod's second best weapon.

Lloyd's broken with his cursed weapon after this fight.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Sweet... "is excited"

5$ vBrawl and B+ MM? Pika vs. Jiggs/Lucas in both? We'll probably break even lol
I don't remember which tourney we're talkin about (madd drunk atm), but uhhhh~ I'll do Pika vs. Jiggs np. No Lucas tho, I don't have enough exp vs. him. :(

$5.

Get yo *** whooped. <3

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Oh yeah, I forgot to say: Brawl only. I don't mm in B+ since I don't really play it.

Gnes

Smash Master
Ah, yeah, that's legit. But I hope you can understand why it had to be done, given this particular subforum's history.

I do wanna say that I'm here purely to serve you guys, though (within reason!). Besides enforcing Global Rules, I don't plan to do much else unless you guys request something. The initial cleanup was just to streamline some of the things that seemed to be out of date, but I'm more than willing to change anything you guys don't like (again, within reason...... looking at you, gnes :p).

What?! You have fun with Jigglypuff but not Pikachu?!

Pikachu >>>>> all other pokemon (in Brawl), although Ivysaur comes close. She's just so adorable. <3
Hmmm....lol...

Im gonna win low tier in a couple weeks kay :)

Veril

Frame Savant
veril we should do a puff ffa for the lulz. If vanz comes that its
ahahahaha... no

I'm bringing VaNz but no force on earth will make me play a Jiggs FFA. Worst 8 minutes ever! Wouldn't play it in any smash game... especially not brawl.

Oh yeah, I forgot to say: Brawl only. I don't mm in B+ since I don't really play it.
wtf is this s*** ;p

I don't play vBrawl and decided to only enter B+ singles so I won't be practicing it at all either. Having a MM in both variants would most likely result in no net gain or loss for either of us. Other than in hilarity... which would be abundant.

Scabe

Successful Businessman
Well awhile ago I mained Link and had Jiggs as a supposed to be secondary since I reckon she would do well against Link's bad matchups, but I never really did use her, so I dropped her in favor of just using Link all the way through.

Anyways skip to now where I've learnt that Link is horrible in teams so I decided to go Jigglypuff and found her to be amazing. So now I use Jigglypuff in teams (I team with a DK player).

Also, even though sing is a horrible move I still use it in hopes of finding a use for it. :laugh:

I've actually managed to get a few sing hits after reading their airdodges and if they land near me. Sometimes when people try to punish sing they end up getting sucked into the sing. It also seems like it's much easier to hit with rest when their just about to wake up then trying to position yourself and overlapping them. :newbie:

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Don't worry T-block; I'll make you hate Brawl Jigglypuff dittos when you come to Dallas.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
wtf is this s*** ;p

I don't play vBrawl and decided to only enter B+ singles so I won't be practicing it at all either. Having a MM in both variants would most likely result in no net gain or loss for either of us. Other than in hilarity... which would be abundant.
x.o

All right, we can mm in both. I'm gonna do so badly in B+, though...... x.x Haven't played that game in forever.

Why have all these mods come here all the sudden?
Same thing happened in the Pika social...... I dunno why. x.x

Framerate

Smash Lord
**** it woody!

Any puffs going to MLG columbus? It's pretty much in my back yard so I'll be there. Hit me up!

Cia

das kwl
FIXED
and vanz, do you a partner for both events? i wanna do double puff xd TEAM POWDER PUFF ftw

I'm teaming with glick for brawl+ (another jiggs lmao) but we can team for brawl if you'd like. My puff is still **** =D

::glances at thread title::

::approves::

Zigsta - How to train your dragon was also really good! You, sir, have great taste in movies

Vmage

Smash Journeyman
Ok it's Canada. That's it no more details.
Should I post some wi fi videos? I can use an sd card reader and I have a sd card.

Today a game I'm playing had no lag and now turned into a brawl like lag. If I can handle that game with lag, then I can handle lag in brawl. Plus people will know how I deal with lag.

Top Bottom