• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inactivity: Jigglypuff's Anime Club

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Zigsta - How to train your dragon was also really good! You, sir, have great taste in movies
Why thank you! I'm going to go see a little over the first hour of Toy Story 3 tomorrow. :D

And I also approve of the new thread title.

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord

I'm teaming with glick for brawl+ (another jiggs lmao) but we can team for brawl if you'd like. My puff is still **** =D

::glances at thread title::

::approves::

Zigsta - How to train your dragon was also really good! You, sir, have great taste in movies
sounds good. You can never have too much jiggly

Veril

Frame Savant

I'm teaming with glick for brawl+ (another jiggs lmao) but we can team for brawl if you'd like. My puff is still **** =D
Given the early start for B+ doubles and that I have no intention of entering dubs, I'm not gonna make it in time for those. Thought I already posted that in the insomniac thread...

x.o

All right, we can mm in both. I'm gonna do so badly in B+, though...... x.x Haven't played that game in forever.
You'll feel better after destroying me in vBrawl. But yeah, I'm coming to this with a whole bag of tricks only a small handful of people will have ever seen before and which I haven't posted about either. So I really really want to perform well in B+ singles, cause I've never really kept strats hidden from people before (which is really dumb of me since data savvy is its the biggest difference between me and just about any other B+ player). The suppressed rage from months of drama and all... gotta channel that into ****.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Maybe I should at least play the current version once or twice before I play you, then...... x.x

Lol @title. Seriously, though...... it was only me & Veril at first. Where did the rest of you come from???

Veril

Frame Savant
Clearly the new aspiration for this subforum should be to have the best social thread. I'm not even joking...

Jpuff f-throw [38-13=25] b-throw [50-26=24]* up-throw [42-9=33]* d-throw [87-64=23]

oh, don't know if I ever posted this here, but its Jiggs throw frame data. Didn't do adv cause she's got no throw combos, and I don't need to spend an hour analyzing them to know this. What it does show is the release, first actionable frame, whether its ∂W, how DIable it is and how much time is available to read the DI on reaction before you can act.

"Considers actually explaining the numbers"

If anyone is really interested I'll explain.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
And I came when I saw people were talking about How to Train Your Dragon.

Cia

das kwl
Given the early start for B+ doubles and that I have no intention of entering dubs, I'm not gonna make it in time for those. Thought I already posted that in the insomniac thread...
oooh.. i didn't notice that. =|

uhh.. hmm. that caught me off guard.

Vmage

Smash Journeyman
Ok it's Canada. That's it no more details.
I never seen so many mods here. I came back here when I haven't been on here for a while and now I see Ground pound -> Rest: Moderator Social Thread. I feel that I missed so much. I should check here more often so that I know what's going on.

HotWings

Smash Ace
So i wil g3t a infrat ef i mispel sumting? I wil tri nat too mispel aneting frum naw un ok.

There was really no way for me to type OK wrong >_<

I never seen so many mods here. I came back here when I haven't been on here for a while and now I see Ground pound -> Rest: Moderator Social Thread. I feel that I missed so much. I should check here more often so that I know what's going on.
You didn't miss too much, we just strangely wound up here :/

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Whats going on in here? *is amused*
I'd really like to see how to train your dragon, I'll wait till my mum gets a bootleg. However I would love to purchase the artbook, the concept art is gorgeous.

Maniclysane

Smash Lord
Every time you check this thread your ***** gets a little longer.

Also I'm afraid to post with 5+ mods posting here.

Framerate

Smash Lord
What could the mods infract us for in a social thread? It's not like we can derail the thread...

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
@Framerate: You'd be surprised what people think is okay sometimes. x.x

@Prime: Nah, that's still the Pika social, but Jiggs players are a very close second. :p

EraOfGames

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2895-7773-5577
Okay, so I'm listening to F- Zero music for about half an hour, thinking about maining C F too, I go to smashboards to lurk right after, first thing I see in Jigglypuff section is "Jigglypuff > Captain Falcon".
What the hell.

Top Bottom