• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inactivity: Jigglypuff's Anime Club

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Lol, you're talking about Prime and Espy, aren't you?

If you are........ Espy gonna LK the **** out of both of you. =X

EDIT: I'm rooting for the Zelda, naturally, but I will say that although Jiggs dittos may suck...... you have a better chance at getting Zelda out of the picture if you send Samus after her. Outside of pshielding, zair is a butthole for Zelda to deal with, and once you knock her off the stage, Samus can get to work gimping her. (Jiggs can gimp her as well, but she has a much harder time getting inside and getting her off the stage.) Since Zelda will probably be the stock tank/camper (dunno if that's how their team's set up, but that's generally the role Zelda plays..... although if it's Prime's Jiggs, he has godly DI), their strat is more likely to fall apart if you get rid of her quickly.

EDIT #2: @Woodman: The only smashes of Zelda's that are punishable on block are usmash and dsmash, neither of which a good Zelda should be abusing. With good spacing, fsmash has enough push and range (and little enough cooldown) to be safe on shield. At least against Jiggs...... Samus has that long *** grab, but I dunno if it might be too slow.

But yeah, definitely practice SDI'ing her smashes. It should be easy enough for Samus and Jiggs since both are floaty, although usmash is much harder to get down.

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
Battle of the low tier females at HOBO24! Who will win?

Jiggs + Zelda vs. Jiggs + Samus

I honestly think that what happened at WHOBO was a bit of a fluke. :/

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I don't know about you guys, but my Jigglypuff is definitely a male.

EDIT: I'm rooting for the Zelda, naturally, but I will say that although Jiggs dittos may suck...... you have a better chance at getting Zelda out of the picture if you send Samus after her.
You have it right there. Samus actually gives both characters a tough time, Zelda moreso.

Outside of pshielding, zair is a butthole for Zelda to deal with, and once you knock her off the stage, Samus can get to work gimping her. (Jiggs can gimp her as well, but she has a much harder time getting inside and getting her off the stage.) Since Zelda will probably be the stock tank/camper (dunno if that's how their team's set up, but that's generally the role Zelda plays..... although if it's Prime's Jiggs, he has godly DI), their strat is more likely to fall apart if you get rid of her quickly.
Couldn't agree more. Samus can take out Zelda, however, Jiggs has the air mobility to stop Samus from achieving this. The best thing for Samus to do, if Razer as Jiggs is struggling, is to keep Zelda at a zair's reach and fire some missles in the way of the two Jiggs players, mostly to reset their spacing, Zelda should not be the main threat if its on a stage like Frigate Orpheon. If it's somewhere like battlefield however, getting Zelda out of the picture is the top priority.

he only smashes of Zelda's that are punishable on block are usmash and dsmash, neither of which a good Zelda should be abusing. With good spacing, fsmash has enough push and range (and little enough cooldown) to be safe on shield. At least against Jiggs...... Samus has that long *** grab, but I dunno if it might be too slow.
Samus has a frame 17 standing/running grab and a frame 19 pivot, so yeah... far to slow to use effectivly, especially in a doubles match.

But yeah, definitely practice SDI'ing her smashes. It should be easy enough for Samus and Jiggs since both are floaty, although usmash is much harder to get down.
Correct once again.

Framerate

Smash Lord
If it's somewhere like battlefield however, getting Zelda out of the picture is the top priority.
Lols at implying that Zelda is a bigger threat than Puff..... ever.

I mean, those smashes are annoying but c'mon, it's Jigglypuff we're talking about here.

I mean, those smashes are annoying but c'mon, it's Jigglypuff we're talking about here.
Battlefield is Samus's best stage, Zelda gives her a really tough time on it, Jiggs does not. Overall however, Jiggs does give Samus a harder time then Zelda.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447

"Those smashes are annoying" immediately implies to me that you've played nothing but scrub-level, smash-spamming Zeldas...... she's still a garbage character (like Jiggs x.o), but she definitely has more than just smash moves.

BF is by far her best stage, and although Samus can generally zone her out with zair and projectiles, pshielding + the cramped space of Battlefield (especially in a dubs match) make this less of a problem. And once she gets in, she gets in if the player has any idea what they're doing.

I don't know much about Jiggs's matchups, so I won't argue about how they do against Samus relative to one another, but you made it sound like Zelda could never do better in a MU than Jiggs. Which is silly.

If that's not what you meant, then...... uh........ hi. =D

BF is by far her best stage, and although Samus can generally zone her out with zair and projectiles, pshielding + the cramped space of Battlefield (especially in a dubs match) make this less of a problem.
You have absolutly no idea how much I love you.

@Noob, congrats man, now start alching and give me some cash? :3

Framerate

Smash Lord
Nah you pretty much got it right. I haven't played any serious zelda mains so really all I have experience with is smash spamming zeldas. And I also was implying that zelda can't have better MUs than jiggs lol. I mean, zelda has a projectile (that leaves her completely vulnerable) to deal with samus' camping, but puff has overall better maneuverability and multiple jumps. We can bait zairs and projectiles while simultaneously approaching samus, while zelda can really only run at her and powershield. I wouldn't know, I haven't played any zeldas, and the last time I played a samus was back when sago mained her almost a year ago.

Honestly, I'm just being ignorant and bias.

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
I don't remember a lot of the things he said. Then again, I haven't been able to talk to him for six years or so.
I'm not going to decide on weather that was empathy humor or if you and your father are really separated, but either way, I expected the first one as a reply.

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
He passed away, so I'd say that we're separated.
I'm sorry Noob. I'm sure you understand I had no idea about the status of your family and should not have dove into the subject in the first place.

Wow way to go and make everything awkward M.
Hey, shaddap :freak:

Change of subject: I started to play Soul Silver today, pretty fun stuff.

EDIT:
Awkward for M, I suppose.

I'm finding this hilarious.
hmm?

Noobicidal

Smash Master
I'm sorry Noob. I'm sure you understand I had no idea about the status of your family and should not have dove into the subject in the first place.
John Selden said:
Ignorance of the law excuses no man: Not that all men know the law, but because 'tis an excuse every man will plead, and no man can tell how to refute him.
Still not an excuse, brah.

Schadenfreude, brah.

Top Bottom