• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inactivity: Jigglypuff's Anime Club

Noobicidal

Smash Master
Yeah, I understand that, but I wouldn't find anything humerus during the recurring subject of my father's passing.

My heart doesn't have a hairpin trigger. I'm not going to be brought to tears at the thought of my father. THAT is the reason why I can find this "awkward" situation hilarious.

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
People move on with their lives, I'm sure his Dad wouldn't want him to hang onto the past and live a miserable life.
Good point, neither of my parents have died, so I wouldn't know.

*awkwardness ensues...*
So... pokamen... calla dooty.. change the subject?

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
Awkward for M, I suppose.

I'm finding this hilarious.
M's new nickname is Boner.

Discuss.
Mic: Objection overruled. So not appropriate.
For those who could not connect the dots.

I approve of this nickname.
I'm having a ****ty day, everyone is picking on me.
EDIT: I'm gunna shut up.
EDIT, EDIT: Ok, someone take away Manic's OP, he's misusing it.
EDIT, EDIT, EDIT: I am not a boner.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Lol. It's okay, M, everybody's just ****ting on you for a bit. Out of love. ......I think.

Now somebody else do something stupid so we can switch targets.

inb4sno
.....seriously, because she'll really get upset, and then I have to actually do my job. ;;

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Dang, I don't check here for a few days, and the thread goes and becomes the Jigglypuff Social Thread again.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
The moment you said "dang," I knew you were from TX, lol! Van and DPhat say it soooo often.
Haha, it's funny 'cuz I actually said it a lot before moving to Texas. I guess I'm just a natural fit. :p

Noobicidal

Smash Master
Lol. It's okay, M, everybody's just ****ting on you for a bit. Out of love. ......I think.
My hatred for him burns with the white-hot intensity of a thousand suns.

Internet is serious business.

Now somebody else do something stupid so we can switch targets.

inb4sno
.....seriously, because she'll really get upset, and then I have to actually do my job. ;;
So be it.

Check it out guys, I'm an attention *****!

Metatitan

Smash Master
inb4sno
Too easy.

So I restarted my SS version and started with chikorita because it sucks terribly and I wanted a challenge (I usually always start out with totodile). What did ya'll start out with for yours?

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I started with Cyndaquil. Now I have a level 100 Choice Scarfed Eruption Typhlosion. <3

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Hehe, Noob, I knew you would be the one. =P

I started HG with Chikorita..... then immediately regretted it because a) its walking sprite is hideous, and b) Meganium is more useless than I expected in-game. (Seems like a decent UU support poke, though. =X)

On the other hand, this guy is the **** as an in-game lead:

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Noooo~ I refuse to believe it! Okay, maybe.

But besides the fact that its offensive movepool is pretty limited outside of grass-type moves, it has good defense and seems to be a decent wall supporter/cleric.

The problem is..... the actual game is so easy, there's no reason to have that kind of pokemon on your team, lol.

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
My hatred for him burns with the white-hot intensity of a thousand suns.
<3

So I restarted my SS version and started with chikorita because it sucks terribly and I wanted a challenge (I usually always start out with totodile). What did ya'll start out with for yours?
Cyndaquil, I'm lvl 12 almost 14 for a Quilava.

I just taught my Geodude rock smash in exchange for mud sport.

HotWings

Smash Ace
Well i just restarted my SS for the 2nd time. The first time was a totadile and i beat the game then i restarted it and picked chikorita and 5 min later i restarted again because i hate how she walks lol. Plus i like to sweep... stalling isnt my thing when it comes to trying to beat the game. So now i have a Cyndaquil and i just love him. From now on im only going to pick the fire starters <3

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
When I level up my Ekans, i'll be unstoppable. Poison Sting, Wrap, Leer, Wrap, Leer, rinse and repeat.

Yay! Quilava!

Top Bottom