• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inactivity: Jigglypuff's Anime Club

Noobicidal

Smash Master
uu is fun though
UU is the most fun tier, hands down.

=D

-- hey, wait a second..... ?! ;;
To be honest, I didn't like the idea of giving someone who wasn't a part of our community the ability to moderate and dictate our actions. Your actual ability wasn't my main concern.

It's like working at a generic pharmacy/retail goods store for a few years and having a new shift supervisor to tell you what to do.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
To be honest, I didn't like the idea of giving someone who wasn't a part of our community the ability to moderate and dictate our actions. Your actual ability wasn't my main concern.

It's like working at a generic pharmacy/retail goods store for a few years and having a new shift supervisor to tell you what to do.
Ah, yeah, that's legit. But I hope you can understand why it had to be done, given this particular subforum's history.

I do wanna say that I'm here purely to serve you guys, though (within reason!). Besides enforcing Global Rules, I don't plan to do much else unless you guys request something. The initial cleanup was just to streamline some of the things that seemed to be out of date, but I'm more than willing to change anything you guys don't like (again, within reason...... looking at you, gnes :p).

i find pikachu boring as hell =\

idk...maybe one day

squirtle > pikachu though ;D
What?! You have fun with Jigglypuff but not Pikachu?!

Pikachu >>>>> all other pokemon (in Brawl), although Ivysaur comes close. She's just so adorable. <3

Noobicidal

Smash Master
Ah, yeah, that's legit. But I hope you can understand why it had to be done, given this particular subforum's history.
Not particularly, but that's none of my concern.

I do wanna say that I'm here purely to serve you guys, though (within reason!). Besides enforcing Global Rules, I don't plan to do much else unless you guys request something. The initial cleanup was just to streamline some of the things that seemed to be out of date, but I'm more than willing to change anything you guys don't like (again, within reason...... looking at you, gnes :p).
So be it. I demand an elegant bow with your right arm parallel to your chest and over your heart while replying with the phrase "Yes, my Lord" whenever anyone requests you to do something.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
@Fro: Don't make me stage a Ham-Ham invasion up in here.

EDIT: @Noob: LOL, done. I'll take a picture and everything.

T-block

B2B TST
Ivysaur's pretty cute ^^

Every time I play against a Pikachu I get the **** camped out of me. I don't think I've ever had a match against one that I actually enjoyed.

Squirtle is just all over the place though, and Jigglypuff is...funny. She's got the best hats.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
If Noob is Lord and Master, I vote SNO to be the town fool.

Disclaimer: I <3 you, SNO. Just messin with you.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
If Noob is Lord and Master, I vote SNO to be the town fool.

Disclaimer: I <3 you, SNO. Just messin with you.
Even though associating with someone outside of the gentry is generally frowned upon, I'm willing to make an exception for you.

painlord k11

Smash Journeyman
is there any rest combos lol...... with jiggz......... i know there isnt any legit combos but what are some tricks that you can get a rest from in brawl!!!

HotWings

Smash Ace
PT is pretty crappy but there are people like T-Block that can make these certain crappy characters look so sexy.

Off-Topic question but does anyone know how much melee is? Idc if its used or not so im guessing around $15-$20 but im not sure.

HotWings

Smash Ace
^ I would love to see a good jigglypuff highlight vid :)

Im still stuck on what color i want my pikachu and jigglypuff to be. I would like them to both be the same color... my fav color is red so i might go with that but idk. Yal choose for me please xD

HotWings

Smash Ace
Oh i know just what you mean.. my wifi is like sooooo crappy, it lags way to much to even be competitvive play and plus i get dc'd like all the time so its kinda useless for me to go on wifi.

This is why i want MH3 because i hear that the wifi on there is either lag free or almost lag free.

HotWings

Smash Ace
Yeah i dont even try to use rest anymore on wifi. Ive kinda just given up on wifi on brawl though.

Oh btw are you getting a copy of MH3? If not you just have to get it.. i dont have it yet but i have heard it is just FREAKING awesome and i hear the wifi is really good aswell.

I just cant wait to get that game :)

Oh and i really want to buy melee again, i was stupid to sell it lol.

Btw isnt jiggz like a whole lot better in melee?

T-block

B2B TST
PT's pretty crappy... he's one of the deepest characters in the game though. More than just t-jolt t-jolt d-smash d-smash
jokes ;D

I doubt you'd be able to find Melee for $20... probably closer to the original price at $40-ish. Used game stores might have it. And yeah, Jiggs was **** in Melee x.x

HotWings

Smash Ace
Yeah once you get to learn ICs Bthrow to Dthrow they are really easy after that.

Oh and T-Block thanks... i still dont know why the game would be around $40 if its used and the game is pretty old... but w.e i really do want a copy again.

T-block

B2B TST
It's old, but I guess people still want it =\ Don't take my word for it though... I've only seen it once at the EB Games near me, and it was 45 CAD I believe.

Oh and T-Block thanks... i still dont know why the game would be around $40 if its used and the game is pretty old... but w.e i really do want a copy again.
Gamecube classics always go for around that price, Tales of Symphonia 1 being a prime example of this :/

HotWings

Smash Ace
Well i thought that the prices had already dropped.. oh well though, if they havent dropped yet then they will never drop lol.

Thanks KillerJawz, i guess $30-$40 isnt that bad.

Top Bottom