• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inactivity: Jigglypuff's Anime Club

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Froooooo~ hi. :p

All my attention's being taken by HeartGold atm, lol. Between that and FFXIII, I feel like nobody's around.....

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I just started about an hour ago, so I'm.... not even at the first town yet. Got distracted by the phone and TV..... ;-;

Picked Chikorita even though I kiiiinda wanted to pick Cyndaquil like everybody else.

& playing as the boy since the girl is butt *** ugly.

Metatitan

Smash Master
Froooooo~ hi. :p

All my attention's being taken by HeartGold atm, lol. Between that and FFXIII, I feel like nobody's around.....
I picked out SoulSilver instead since Silver was my first 2nd gen game.

I just started about an hour ago, so I'm.... not even at the first town yet. Got distracted by the phone and TV..... ;-;

Picked Chikorita even though I kiiiinda wanted to pick Cyndaquil like everybody else.

The girl's design is just ****ing stupid. I picked totodile like I always did and the ironic thing is it was female.... just like my first file from my first silver version. And the first pidgey I caught is female, the togepi I hatched it female..... long story short my team is all female on accident :(

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Whatchu got against womenz??? >=(

(I don't like that many female pokemon on my team either, lol.)

T-block

B2B TST
People tend to make sure their pokemon is female if they plan on using Attract, so female is probably better ;)

I wouldn't be surprised if trainers' pokemon in-game with Attract tended to be female.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero

im glad im not the only one who thought that ***** was fugly. they should have just used Kris from crystal, not make that ugly chick.
I picked out SoulSilver instead since Silver was my first 2nd gen game.

mines too.

The girl's design is just ****ing stupid. I picked totodile like I always did and the ironic thing is it was female.... just like my first file from my first silver version. And the first pidgey I caught is female, the togepi I hatched it female..... long story short my team is all female on accident :(
i wish i got more females, i tend to get males more when i really want a female, even just one.........
Whatchu got against womenz??? >=(

(I don't like that many female pokemon on my team either, lol.)
i like an even number half male and half female.

Metatitan

Smash Master
Okay so every pokemon on my team is accidently female, including the first neutral nature eevee I got soft resetting (it was either gonna be timid, modest, or neutral nature and even then the first eevee I got before soft resetting was female).

Should I post in this color now?

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Magenta shows up better on my comp (red's a lil too bright), so I'm gonna go with the magenta. =X

In other news.... I'mma start on the new Jiggs directory tonight. Hopefully I can get it up in the next few hours.

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
....am I the only one who likes the girls design?
SADFACE.

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
*thumbs up*
I think shes really adorable...for some reason...but not as cute as reverse trap Yellow!

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
RIP Red. ;-; He's the only protagonist I really liked. Brendan and Dawn were okay too.

I love the Gold/Silver rival, though..... he's such a ****, lol. I fell in love the moment he first pushed me. ;-;

Noobicidal

Smash Master
Should I post in this color now?
You should just post normally and quit being an attention *****.

I'm not kidding.

Edit:

I say, when we decide on the rules, people posting in colors other than white only count as 3/5ths of a person.
This was discussed long ago.

*thumbs up*
I think shes really adorable...for some reason...but not as cute as reverse trap Yellow!
Yellow is the greatest Pokemon protagonist, bar none.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
RIP Red. ;-; He's the only protagonist I really liked. Brendan and Dawn were okay too.

I love the Gold/Silver rival, though..... he's such a ****, lol. I fell in love the moment he first pushed me. ;-;
lol ya he is interesting cause of that. D/P rival was so annoying.
It'd be pretty ****ing awesome if she did.

Finished the new directory!
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=269438

If I missed anything, post it in there, and I'll add it.
i like it, its nice and cute
I'm back from March Break vacation. So... what's going on here?
new mod <3 KayLo!

welcome back :bee:

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
i like it, its nice and cute
Ty, I was wondering if maybe it was too cute (considering most Smash players are dudes), buuuut~ it's Jigglypuff, so. :p

A new mod eh, nice. I haven't seen a mod for a while. I also saw some new threads being stickied.
Hi! Welcome back.

@SNO: Sweet. I don't really know what to look for in a good Jiggs, but it's nice to see some new vids up.

I played a Jigglypuff in doubles friendlies at KTAR2 today..... went Zelda. Wasn't hard at all. =X

Vmage

Smash Journeyman
Ok it's Canada. That's it no more details.
Ty, I was wondering if maybe it was too cute (considering most Smash players are dudes), buuuut~ it's Jigglypuff, so. :p
I've seen it. I'm fine with that. This is why we all like Jigglypuff.:)

more offline of me, this time vs rob

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jba7G9wT7xw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrmga8j2pJU

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
Finally there's more videos.

I'll try to post some videos. When I plug in the SD card to my computer it crashes. :( But don't worry. I can still borrow my parent's computer.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
R.O.B. vs Puff is hopeless IMO. It's comparable to the G&W matchup.
lol did you watch the vids? But yeah its def a bad matchup for her... but kirby gets ****ed on too by rob so i like jigglypuff because she can approach and deal with camping better than kirby

Veril

Frame Savant
I don't really know what to look for in a good Jiggs, but it's nice to see some new vids up.
There are three players who I'd consider genuinely legit with vBrawl Jiggs that are still seriously playing vbrawl: Woody (if I could coach any vBrawl Jiggs it would definitely be Woody), G-reg, and dapuffster. Woody is the best serious Jiggs main. Everyone else has a second, but he's clearly a character-hero type. He's also probably the most technically aware player I've encountered on this subforum (granted that's not saying much). His videos are probably the most worth watching.

Definitely the most entertaining as well...

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Just watched the vids.

Nice job! But I would suggest playing better opponents (if there are any near you) to really demonstrate your skill. No offense to the ROB, but he was..... not exactly the best I've seen. :urg:

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
There are three players who I'd consider genuinely legit with vBrawl Jiggs that are still seriously playing vbrawl: Woody (if I could coach any vBrawl Jiggs it would definitely be Woody), G-reg, and dapuffster. Woody is the best serious Jiggs main. Everyone else has a second, but he's clearly a character-hero type. He's also probably the most technically aware player I've encountered on this subforum (granted that's not saying much). His videos are probably the most worth watching.

Definitely the most entertaining as well...
But woody just does wifi
where jigglypuff is buffed like hell
. :ohwell: He didn't place at Pound4 like Jigglymaster either. In fact he didnt even make it out of pools. =/ Give jigglymaster more credit, Veril. Woody is unique but it's wifi, and Jigglymaster has tourny results.

Just watched the vids.

Nice job! But I would suggest playing better opponents (if there are any near you) to really demonstrate your skill. No offense to the ROB, but he was..... not exactly the best I've seen. :urg:
That's funny. I always get told to play "better opponents" no matter what I do. =/ He places at tournies and wins money nearly all the time in low tier events. He practices often with the best Samus player, and teams with great players such as GNES.

he is also my boyfriend....

-.-

:(

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
That's funny. I always get told to play "better opponents" no matter what I do. =/ He places at tournies and wins money nearly all the time in low tier events. He practices often with the best Samus player, and teams with great players such as GNES.
Then he's sandbagging against you. x.o That's the only other explanation I can think of.

His DI in particular was pretty bad. ;;

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I'm not trying to insult you. In fact, I'll shut up now and just say good work, hope to see more vids in the future. x.x

heytallman

CTALL
No offense to the ROB, but he was..... not exactly the best I've seen. :urg:
lol thanks for judging me off of friendlies, idiot. I'd be a lot more campy if I was playing fo real real. I would have been on the ledge for a good portion of time. It was just friendlies, so I didn't want to be super gay, because that's what brawl is. Very gay.

Granted, I'm not the best player, but ****, *****. I don't know why your post pissed me off so much.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
I'm not trying to insult you. In fact, I'll shut up now and just say good work, hope to see more vids in the future. x.x
you weren't insulting me. You were insulting my boyfriend.:ohwell::(

Top Bottom