• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inactivity: Jigglypuff's Anime Club

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
Or he could have just been playing ICs and went all Hawaii on them and suicide killed them :3

The rollout killed, Popo ,Nana, and jigglypuff xD

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
You're closest.
It's obviously a doubles match and he's the last one on his team.
He was on the left side facing right in mid air, did rollout and killed the one who smacked the other team mate jumping up to fight an was at about 180% and theY both died, and in the lol of that his jiggly just fell to her death.
1...2...3!

:phone:

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
When he preformed Rollout, he summomed the legendary Bigglypuff who then proceeded to kill all the other players in the match as foretold in the Jigglypuff Bible.

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
I like playing along with taunters until sudden death(in basic brawl mode) and then using sing on them. Then i walk the character around the stage(walking up against them so they move) and trying to dodge all the bombs at the same time. It's mad fun=]

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
i usually wear running pants everywhere because i like to spontaneously break out into a sprint when I'm really hyper or just excited about something(which happens a lot lmao).

Top Bottom