• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inactivity: Jigglypuff's Anime Club

hichez50

Smash Lord
NNID
Player-00
3DS FC
2122-6108-1245
jigglypuff and igglypuff are the best.

Clefairy is the WORST! They try to hurt jigglypuff in the show.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
I think that was one of my first cards, and I was like... wtf this pokemon sucks.
My first card was this bad boy.

The Gameboy game got me into the TCG. I'd totally play it today if I didn't have to completely start from scratch and learn the metagame and ****. I'd just play Magic if that were the case.

T-block

B2B TST
Is that from a movie? I can't remember...

I loved the GB game, and I was pretty into the actual cards as well up until Gen 2 or so. It's really stupid now though imo =\

Noobicidal

Smash Master
Is that from a movie? I can't remember...
It's from the original GB game.

I loved the GB game, and I was pretty into the actual cards as well up until Gen 2 or so. It's really stupid now though imo =\
I remember getting a few Gen 2 booster packs and a Japanese Ampharos before I lost interest and moved on
to Yugioh which I still play to this day

Noobicidal

Smash Master
RIGHT. That makes sense xP And the guide came with a Venusaur I think?
Hell if I know.

Yugioh blows >=(
You blow :3

But really, it's a terrible game with so many surgical rules and bans that make you wonder if you're playing a children's card game or Brawl, yet you play it anyway, knowing that its forefather is a much better game.

hichez50

Smash Lord
NNID
Player-00
3DS FC
2122-6108-1245
Why don't any card games go online seriously? Overcharge for dlc. Idk it could work

T-block

B2B TST
Last I heard there were some TCG emulators out there for battling and stuff.

If you mean collecting e-cards or something... it's just not the same =x

hichez50

Smash Lord
NNID
Player-00
3DS FC
2122-6108-1245
why has no major TCG company gotten big into importing cards. Pokemon TCG seems to have just started that with the Black and White expansion but knowing that company it is just a fad. Remember the E-series?remember ex cards?

I would think it would appeal it would attract a similar community that like to use battle emulators for pokemon.

EraOfGames

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2895-7773-5577
Why don't any card games go online seriously? Overcharge for dlc. Idk it could work
Wait what? They do. Those Yugioh games for ds have wifi + there's Yugioh online for PC. If you're too cheap or just hate those two, there's Dueling Network and Yugioh Virtual Desktop. The latter one requires you to do stuff manually but it has more features from what I've heard.
IDK much about Pokemon TCG, but they released a Pokemon TCG Online recently

Exegguter

Smash Lord
/topic switch.

I think we should open a topic about planking/the best ways to time your opponent out. We could learn a thing or two. Any thoughts?

Top Bottom