• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inactivity: Jigglypuff's Anime Club

Noobicidal

Smash Master
I got evicted today.
I have to be out by Friday.

I have no money
i have no home
i have nowhere to go.

**** my life.
I'd be in the exact same boat if I were to get kicked out. I have no job, no work experience, no savings, no education past high school, no useful skills (lol @ playing music for money), and I can't deal with people.

In all honesty, I'd probably join the military or start stealing/pawning until I can get enough money for a motel until I get a job, but even then, that's a minimum of three weeks before I see any legal income.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
Yeah.

Idk what he **** to do.
I've been craigslisting people who need a roomie.
And i took out 3K in student loans.
3k is enough to live comfortably alone in NC for around five months, which is plenty enough time for normal people to find a job. With that said, I've no idea what the cost of living is down in Florida.

hichez50

Smash Lord
NNID
Player-00
3DS FC
2122-6108-1245
whoops I got the idea that you lived in NC from Noobicidal post. I pray for the best for ya man.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I'll try to.

Hopefully i'll find a place to live.
:(

I trolled Craigslist for like, 2 hours.

Only found 2 places worth looking at.

My life kinda sucks today

Noobicidal

Smash Master
Once again, I'm not too familiar with housing laws outside of North Carolina, but isn't there a seven or thirty day period after an eviction notice before you have to actually leave your place? Also, if the eviction notice isn't written, it's not legal by any means.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
essentially..
me and this married girl were talking.

and they live here at the hotel i live in, my uncle owns it.

I didn't get "evicted" i basically got the boot.

But:

Essentially, one of the married women here, (theres 4 families, all the men are in a christian rock group), found me cute and started texting me. I went with it and flirted back, and her husband knew she found me attractive.
[8:28:57 PM] Ryan "Mink" Kane: after about 4 days of this, people started noticing, her husband was pissed, etc. So we stopped.
[8:29:42 PM] Ryan "Mink" Kane: Now, 3 days later, today, my uncle wakes me up and tells me the band is going on tour on saturday. He wants me gone by friday because Steve (the woman's husband) doesn't trust her alone here with me.
[8:30:26 PM] Ryan "Mink" Kane: But, i asked michelle (girl) and she knew nothing about that... and seemingly no one did. So, my uncle might... idk, just not want me here. I have no income, no money, and i'm barely feeding myself as is. Sigh. Idk what to do.
[8:31:07 PM] Ryan "Mink" Kane: And i don't know the exact reason either. Since seemingly no one knows i'm being kicked out. Also my uncle and his fiance (his alleged partner in crime) unfriended me on FB.
[8:32:37 PM] Ryan "Mink" Kane: the end.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
Now, 3 days later, today, my uncle wakes me up and tells me the band is going on tour on saturday. He wants me gone by friday because Steve (the woman's husband) doesn't trust her alone here with me.
christian rock group
I suppose that tour isn't going to be very long.

The main question I have is do you have any agreement between you and your uncle regarding you living on the premises? If you (the potential tenant) have ever paid your uncle (the landlord) to live on the property, then it's illegal for him to take any immediate action without a court order, and you'll get around eleven more days (not including weekends) to plan accordingly. Now, if you live there under the same pretenses as an eighteen year old kid that lives with their parents, then you're ****ed.

Still, I find it darkly humorous that you're the only one suffering when the disloyal wife started all of this.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
That's some scary **** =\
yes it is.

I suppose that tour isn't going to be very long.

The main question I have is do you have any agreement between you and your uncle regarding you living on the premises? If you (the potential tenant) have ever paid your uncle (the landlord) to live on the property, then it's illegal for him to take any immediate action without a court order, and you'll get around eleven more days (not including weekends) to plan accordingly. Now, if you live there under the same pretenses as an eighteen year old kid that lives with their parents, then you're ****ed.

Still, I find it darkly humorous that you're the only one suffering when the disloyal wife started all of this.
I lost at the picture.

and yeah, it's darkly humorous that nothing negative is happening to her about any of this. She texts me about sex and stuff all the time, and then i go to my uncle and his fiance in confidence to discuss the situation so i wouldn't get kicked out when **** hit the fan, but, seems that going to them wasn't the right choice.

I've never paid to live here. I was basically an 18 year old kid.
You guys are probably the people i would consider the closest to me in regards to socials on here. You're my fellow puffs.

I would fill you in on everything as it's happening. Alot of people in my area don't like me for something my friend did a few months back (guilty by association.).
Long story short, my friend and this kid got in a fight. The kid lives with all the smashers in the area. I'm not allowed over..

So i legit have no friends over here. I semi regret moving out to Orlando.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
And yeah, it's darkly humorous that nothing negative is happening to her about any of this. She texts me about sex and stuff all the time, and then i go to my uncle and his fiance in confidence to discuss the situation so i wouldn't get kicked out when **** hit the fan, but,
seems that going to them wasn't the right choice.
While I disagree with their reasoning, I can see why those "normal" folks would get pissed at you explaining that your uncle's friend or whatever's wife is a ****. Obviously she wanted you, and if you wanted to do anything "immoral" or "fun", it would have happened already, so I don't see why you should be at fault.

I've never paid to live here. I was basically an 18 year old kid.
It really can't be helped then if you can't convince your uncle otherwise.

You guys are probably the people i would consider the closest to me in regards to socials on here. You're my fellow puffs.
As asocial and apathetic as I usually am, I'm for some reason quite willing to listen to this sort of thing from people online. If you need a realistic view on anything in life, just get my attention somehow, and I'll be glad to give it to you straight.

I'd totally be a counselor if I didn't hate people or if I could interact with them normally.

Alot of people in my area don't like me for something my friend did a few months back (guilty by association.).
Long story short, my friend and this kid got in a fight. The kid lives with all the smashers in the area. I'm not allowed over..

So i legit have no friends over here. I semi regret moving out to Orlando.
That reminds me of how twelve year old kids would react. **** them.

The great thing about the internet is no matter where you are, as long as you can get online, you can always talk to people that really understand and care about you, regardless of this distance.
I-i-it's not like I li-like you or anything, idiot.

Somewhat related: I just realized what was playing in the background as I was writing this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNMddbK3uWw

Noobicidal

Smash Master
^ That was a legit post.
Thanks for listening and bein' here man.
Don't worry about it. Things like this help alleviate boredom for me, and apparently help others.

Also, you seem like the kinda person that'd like against me XD
I regret not seeing them live when I had the chance a few months back. There's a song that fits any situation, whether it's screaming out your youth along with them while it's blasting in your car, or if you need a song to drink to.

All That Remains

Noobicidal

Smash Master

Blissard

Smash Lord
I'm super late, but I hope everything works out Mink. I mean...it's not your fault that you're so attractive :awesome:

Also I bookmarked this page because of all of the delicious links.

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
Do the waaaaaaaave

10 points to whoever gets the reference
I know Noob brought this up, but I usually liked using that move from my Wigglytuff pokemon card.

I got evicted today.
I have to be out by Friday.

I have no money
i have no home
i have nowhere to go.

**** my life.
That's terrible Mink.
Know I'm late on this, but I also wish I could give you advice on what to do. I try to do what I can I guess. :urg:

Noob brought up some good questions, although I didn't get to hear/see any of the details that I missed or wasn't told till now.

Top Bottom