• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike is TRASH(vs samus)=CLOSED! DO NOT POST PLZ!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Wtf? D: Seriously, no one even tried to space? x_X That's one of the things I love about Ike-- His range... And Kinzer, if believe the tip is weaker only on certain attacks...
im just thinkin in the old melee way. in melee you HAD to space.

chaindude

Smash Journeyman
And wtf? You don't even main Ike... >_> I've never seen you post in these boards either... Don't make Ike seem any worse than he actually is... xD Wait till Xyro gets to the Sonic boards...
just cuz sonic is there doesnt mean i can't have more then one main? also i dont post here often cuz when i do come it is usally threads such as "reasons why ike isnt cheap" or "ike is cheap" etc etc

sorry if that came out harsh just cant think of another way to put it :ohwell:
im just thinkin in the old melee way. in melee you HAD to space.
haha yeah it's built into me from playing marth from melee

Miller

Smash Lord
Xyro, maybe you should actually play a good Ike that knows his stuff then instead of basing it of people who may just be trash?

But i do admit, Ike doesnt have that many options against samus, so what your saying is partially true.

Xyro77

i do play a good ike offline. but i need to play others to FULLY understand all that ike has to offer.

however, most REALLY good ike don play online. ill take what i can get.

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
The Ikes on these boards are good Ikes. Haven't you guys ever thought that they just never fought a good Samus?

•Col•

Smash Champion
The Ikes on these boards are good Ikes. Haven't you guys ever thought that they just never fought a good Samus?
This is true... o-o There really aren't a lot of good Samus players out there.... So there's usually not that much experience with this match up, plus it doesn't help that a lot of people underestimate her as well...

Samus is severely underrated...

Kirk

Smash Champion
Oh what the heck...I need to start playing more good people to get back into practice...how does tomorrow (Wednesday) sound?

TheWii

Smash Journeyman
I hope Kirk win!

Do Link board next! Challenge someone good like Legan or Deva if they play online, Izaw lives in europe so if you play him there is gonna be alot of lag.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I'd play if my router didn't break. Gotta fix that when time allows me. I've played one good samus before. But he didn't main her.

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
Kirk and xyz are playing now come on people we need to cheer them on. Although last time I talked to xyz he said he didn't use Ike anymore.

Also my wii is supposed to get back tomorrow so I'll go ahead and play you even though I probably suck now since its been broken for a month.

ptown

Smash Ace
i main ike.

it's universally agreed upon that i have the best ike here.

just ask lord karn.

•Col•

Smash Champion
Wait, you're ending this tonight? o-o

I wanted to hear about a Kirk/Xyro matchup though....

And how come the Ganondorf boards got like 3 times the amount of time as we did? >_>

Xyro77

I defeated KIRK. the results were 6-4.

Kirk, you are the best ike ive played in my life. good job, im amazed

Kirk

Smash Champion
The least you could have done is told me how many we were playing lol xD

Fantastic Samus, **** hard to approach I must say.

This proves how far match-up experience goes, because I can tell you I wasn't ready to face this kind of player. I needs me some more practice xD.

I lost the first 3 matches I believe, but start to pick it up towards the end. The only good Samus I've played, so thank you for the challenging and fun matches.

Good stuff, until next time.

•Col•

Smash Champion
I defeated KIRK. the results were 6-4.

Kirk, you are the best ike ive played in my life. good job, im amazed
Hey, cool... =P Just curious, who won out of the first five? o-o

Anyway... Wish we could've seen some of the matches, were any of them recorded?

EDIT: Ah, it seems my first question has already been answered... But yeah, were any of the matches recorded?

Kirk

Smash Champion
Hey, cool... =P Just curious, who won out of the first five? o-o

Anyway... Wish we could've seen some of the matches, were any of them recoded?
All I remember was it being 3-2 for the first 5...I don't know for sure though *shrug* We just kept playing and I lost count :p

They may have been recorded... *evil grin*

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
Aw. Kirk lost? That's a shame. :(

But it looks like you definitely gave him a run for his money. That's good enough for me (and for Ike).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom