• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike is TRASH(vs samus)=CLOSED! DO NOT POST PLZ!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
I'd like to play another pro, and you seem to live closer to me than Teh_Spammerer, so I'd be glad to take the challenge.

Oh yeah, almost forgot, I use Ganon too, so if we arrange time Xyro, you can expect to see some of my Ganon along with my Ike.

CO18

Smash Hero
how is playing random people who are obviously significantly worse than you xyro over wifi proving ike sux against samus.

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
Aren't you like one of the best samuses though? I don't think this will do anything unless you face a really high level Ike. It's just giving the samus boards a false sense of security.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
We're the ones who are contributing the most to the Ike boards, if WE aren't the top-of-the-line Ikes, who are?

CO18

Smash Hero
Come to teh ddd boards :}

cant link outspam samus anyway

just cuz u contribute doesnt mean youre good....

I say kirk should play him

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Im just collecting info on the different types of IKE. online or not there alot of things that wifi ikes do that the offline ones do also...

CO18, i sent u a PM.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
just cuz u contribute doesnt mean youre good....

I say kirk should play him
To a degree, you're right, but then again, if nobody bothered to post inteligent posts related to Ike, how would that help anybody trying to pick him up as a character get better? After seeing his postion on the tier list (which is for queers) I though "if it's the last thing I'm going to do, I'm going to move Ike up there higher in the middle at least."

Anybody at this point who can bring back Ike would do fine.

•Col•

Smash Champion
To a degree, you're right, but then again, if nobody bothered to post inteligent posts related to Ike, how would that help anybody trying to pick him up as a character get better? After seeing his postion on the tier list (which is for queers) I though "if it's the last thing I'm going to do, I'm going to move Ike up there higher in the middle at least."

Anybody at this point who can bring back Ike would do fine.
I'm sure there's a great Ike player out there who doesn't post on these boards... Lol... <.<

ptown

Smash Ace
my trash vs your samus.

lets do it.

if i lose, i'll say it was wifi.

Xyro77

Ptown, put your FC on your profile.

and i will go to the metaknight boards and do this thread. i do these threads to collect info on all the different chars.

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
This is actually a great idea and I'm loving watching it happen. It's a shame my wifi doesn't even let me on anymore because I'd love to challenge you with my Lucas when you get around to that board. SWF throwdown, I love it. Keep it up Xyro. Samus is underrated in the right hands. My friend plays him pretty often and puts up a good fight against my Lucas.

Xyro77

i will let both of you know. im thinkin link boards or bowser boards are next. anywyas. im off for tonight. i will pick back up tomorrow and do some more then i will GTFO of here for good.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Wait, you musn't go away forever, you probably know Samus than any of the Ike's would, when the time comes you must share your wisdom on the matchup.

chaindude

Smash Journeyman
k well since your gone i can play you tomorrow with Ike i can play a few other characters at/near the same level so lemme know when we can play could use some exp in the samus match up anyways

Xyro77

ok ill spill some beans each day

1. ALMOST ALL ikes ive played NEVER space.........therefore they get punished. Your sword is 200ft long, hit with the tip and u will notice a TON of character wont be able to hit you if they shield.

thats all for today

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Haven't I recalled somewhere that Ike is weaker at the tip of Ragnell though?

Xyro77

weak or not. would you rather do weaker damage or get a smash or charge shot or tilt in the face for not spacing right?

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
weak or not. would you rather do weaker damage or get a smash or chage shot in the face for not spacing right?
Please slap me, you think much more resourceful than I would for my own main.
Anyway good night.

•Col•

Smash Champion
ok ill spill some beans each day

1. ALMOST ALL ikes ive played NEVER space.........therefore they get punished. Your sword is 200ft long, hit with the tip and u will notice a TON of character wont be able to hit you if they shield.

thats all for today
Wtf? D: Seriously, no one even tried to space? x_X That's one of the things I love about Ike-- His range... And Kinzer, if believe the tip is weaker only on certain attacks...

EDIT:

k well since your gone i can play you tomorrow with Ike i can play a few other characters at/near the same level so lemme know when we can play could use some exp in the samus match up anyways
And wtf? You don't even main Ike... >_> I've never seen you post in these boards either... Don't make Ike seem any worse than he actually is... xD Wait till Xyro gets to the Sonic boards...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom