• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike is TRASH(vs samus)=CLOSED! DO NOT POST PLZ!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

metroid1117

Smash Master
I wonder what the mods think about this topic, lol...

Anyways, good luck, Rykoshet!

Xyro, I'm itching to play you but I have to call school + parent johns :(.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Somebody needs to defeat Xyro and restore order!

Oh and is there any chance that since this is a new day we can do this again? maybe our matches won't end up with me losing and you >100% .:(

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Who are you asking? xD If you're asking Xyro, he hasn't challenged them yet... He's only challenged the Ike and Ganondorf boards so far...
And so far we've all been tossed around like Ragnell...err, I mean ragdolls. XD

Crystanium

Smash Hero
Go, Xyro, go! Show these Ike players your razor-sharp* skills! :)

*I say, "razor-sharp," because the word "xyro," or "xuro," is from the Greek, ζυρο, which means "razor."

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
*sigh* there are MORE of these?

*bowser fsmash*

*pheonix down*

I'm re-opening this. I'll close at midnight and Xyro's threads will be different from now on.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
yes guys, the spam needs to stop. at midnight i will never come back here.

I defeat ryk 4-3.

this is your last chance before i leave.

Rykoshet

Smash Champion
Superb samus, I got cocky on my favorite stage and Xyro capitalized on it hard. Very good back and forth though, most of hte matches were down to the wire.

•Col•

Smash Champion
yes guys, the spam needs to stop. at midnight i will never come back here.

I defeat ryk 4-3.

this is your last chance before i leave.
I think xYz wanted to play you, but he's not on right now, so..... I dunno.... =P I don't think there are that many people left out there that can play right now...

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Wait a minute please Xyro, we all agreed we're going to make Samus our next entry for match-ups, if you help us there and I promise you will never have to come back here ever again, we just need to help improve our meta game, and you seem to know more than anybody else about the very character.

Xyro77

Wait a minute please Xyro, we all agreed we're going to make Samus our next entry for match-ups, if you help us there and I promise you will never have to come back here ever again, we just need to help improve our meta game, and you seem to know more than anybody else about the very character.
I will move on to the link and ness board next. 3 days only. then i will move on

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
I will move on to the link and ness board next. 3 days only. then i will move on
Alright, you do what you got to do, but let me ask my last question again, can we Brawl again so I can find redemption and possibly do better than yesterday before Gimpy recloses this thread?

Akashi

Smash Lord
If it's alright with you, Xyro, I'll take you on. Please don't let the lack of sig/avatar fool you, I'm pretty good haha.

3995-6172-8433 is my code, and I might as well put that in my profile now.

Ready when you are.

PKSkyler

Smash Lord

awww, i wont be able to play you. but I bet Earthbound360 will prove very hard for you. Hopefully he`ll be able to play you.

Or Cazcom, but i dont think he plays online.

Xyro77

If it's alright with you, Xyro, I'll take you on. Please don't let the lack of sig/avatar fool you, I'm pretty good haha.

3995-6172-8433 is my code, and I might as well put that in my profile now.

Ready when you are.

i added you and ill host.

Xyro77

I defeated akashi 5-2.

ok guys im out! this thread was fun but now i move on to other boards. I LOVE AND RESPECT all you ike players. you have taught me ALOT.

PLEASE DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD ANYMORE. i will not come back to this thread ever again. if you continue to post. gimpy will retunr to warn people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom