• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Boards General/Q&A Thread

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Rofl, so a bunch of friends and I were watching Comedy Central last night. One of my friend's phone slipped out of his pocket while he went to the restroom. There was a commercial for one of those enhance your ***** pills. We called the number on his phone and gave him the phone, saying it was for him. He actually had a legitimate convo for a full minute before realizing what we did o_o.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Just got my hands on Valkyria Chronicles. Craig listed it, mint condition for 10 bucks. Played the demo and enjoyed it plenty. Looking forward to the game.

DTK.L

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2036-9101-4904
Isn't that somewhat of a tactical rpg game? I think i heard of it.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Isn't that somewhat of a tactical rpg game? I think i heard of it.
Yep it is. Highly raved by critics and gamers. I'm not even one to play Strategy oriented games, but I had fun playing this one. I think one big difference is because I'm not often getting a overhead view stretched across a huge map (Starcraft).

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
I found valkyria Chronicles to be hit or miss among many gamers, especially at neogaf. I'll probably like it if I played it, though.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Okay, I'm starting to worry about where Nysyarc is. Can one of his Canadian friends come in here and tell us if he's doing okay?

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Well I just went over to their region "Nova Scotia", and none of them know where he is. Brett actually asked there a while back.

Edit: He deactivated his facebook too.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Not necessarily. I've seen several reasons for someone deactivating their FB. I've deactivated mine during exam week to eliminate distractions. A few of my friends deactivated theirs when they got caught for drug trafficking at their college. Reasons can vary. If he's going through a hard time or got in trouble, the last thing he wants is people on his facebook going "DUDE WUT HAPPEN?!"

•Col•

Smash Champion
Well I just went over to their region "Nova Scotia", and none of them know where he is. Brett actually asked there a while back.

Edit: He deactivated his facebook too.
Its obvious that he's attempting to go "off the grid". Don't ruin his plans.

but seriously, hope he's ok

Heartstring

Smash Legend
hmm, i too am actualyl quite worried because he was very active and hes just dissapeared.

if anything i'm gonna say his exam results were sub par and to make sure he didnt screw up this year, he removed all distractions.
either way we're currently without an active mod.
i'd vote bored in for mod, he always active.
or at least as long as i've been here anywya

YagamiLight

Smash Champion
Let's not jump the gun here.

Whatever situation Nysyarc is in, if he deactivated his Facebook that means he doesn't want people to know about it. That also means that if his friends don't know about it then he's probably not going to post here too.

We actually can't do much except hope that he comes back safe and sound. Or that his death was quick and painless.

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
What worries me just as much as that it looks like he hasn't deactivated it.

He's just not active on it.

I'm halfway considering asking other people on his friends list with the same last name if he's okay.

But that may not be the best decision to make.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Ah my mistake for saying deactivated, pre-morning johns z.z...sorry to get everyone riled up. But yea, he's been inactive there as Brett says.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
well i havent got sharkies facebook, so i cant make that decision, but if something really wrong then it might be a bit sensitive to ask. i dunno your call

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Well, his last bit of activity on FB was August 24th. That was the last day he checked into SWF I believe. What worries me more is he hasn't picked up his cell phone either according to one of the people in the Canadian thread.

Edit: We need to get 4chan on this. If they can find random girl who threw puppies into river, then they can find Canadian who disappeared.

-RedX-

Smash Lord
I've never been to 4chan before but I'm scared ****less of it/them because of the stories hear about it/them being able to track people and get info on them.

Senliten

Smash Lord
In the back room, sleeping with the waifu
NNID
Senliten
I've never been to 4chan before but I'm scared ****less of it/them because of the stories hear about it/them being able to track people and get info on them.
Just need to stay on their good side is all.... or rather I should say the lesser of the two evil sides that is.

As for Nys, well it's not like those evil exes bested him.... Unless he ran outta quarters

theeboredone

Smash Legend
I went there once. Went into a forum topic, saw a bunch of threads. Decided to refresh it after 10 seconds, and omg all the current topics were gone.

jamlosingthegame

Smash Lord
NNID
jamlosingthegame
I went there once. Went into a forum topic, saw a bunch of threads. Decided to refresh it after 10 seconds, and omg all the current topics were gone.
Yeah it happens. Threads 404 as quick as you can say: "This is relevant to my interests" and hit F5. Some might even be sage'd, that is someone replying to the to the thread without bumping it.

Also, never ever follow directions they have there. Just lol at the pictures and comments. AKA: lurking.

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Red, you shouldn't be afraid for yourself unless you show a bunch of pictures of your face, give out your name, or host a tinychat stream or something.
If you just stay anonymous and constantly suspicious of whether or not the link you're about to click is a really gross one, you'll be fine.

Teh Brettster

Smash Master

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Stupid mistake on their part to CP Brinstar...

Clip 1: OHHHHHHHH (Ike death scream). Reminds me too much of a black guy going "OHHHH" when he sees some kid get embarrassed.

DTK.L

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2036-9101-4904
Link 2 Game 1: On SV That final kill was crazy That jiggs didn't know what to do lol Good shiz brett. xD

Top Bottom