• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Boards General/Q&A Thread

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Your posts are just pure gold sometimes. hahahahahaha
I know I'm hilarious right?

But in all seriousness, That's what the english call cigarettes, and ****** (the censor is going to ruin this post) is a type of processed meat usually made from pig organs

Come up with better jokes, otherwise they're just BS jokes
>BS jokes
>Talking to Beserker Swordsman

Oh boy, did i see what you did there

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
What the ink are you talking about? :awesome:

Also UFC is the greatest sport ever, Shogun vs Henderson was such a spectacle to watch.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
And so begins the fragmentation of the Ike boards... just as planned. >:3

(Sorry, I'm kind of hanging around here because AlpacaMan and I will be trying out our double Ike team in-tournament sometime soon and I'm trying to learn more.)

jamlosingthegame

Smash Lord
NNID
jamlosingthegame
Dis thread be makin my head have this throbbing feeling. I'mma go punch that rock till I feel better
Dunno why but I was smiling at this IRL. I found this funny.

@Zatch: I'm starting to find your posts more interesting now. We have Ikes of many kinds now. I wonder what kind of person the next Ike main who comes in will be like.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Clannad is pretty intense.

Also, i'm still a lolicon -_-;; I dunno how, but I just naturally pick the choices that lead to seeing the loli (Fuuko)

well gonna sleep then play again

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
I'd say you were more of a loli if you were gravitating toward seeing Mei...

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Turns out I'm doing the Kyou route first. Ended up sparking her the most. Well it was her or Fuuko that were the 2 i saw during my seeing who likes me trip.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Clannad is pretty intense.

Also, i'm still a lolicon -_-;; I dunno how, but I just naturally pick the choices that lead to seeing the loli (Fuuko)

well gonna sleep then play again
Wait...clannad is a dating sim?

And i'd heard it was good. Looks like thats another game i can scribble off the 'Plan on buying and playing, but actually forget about it and just play more smash instead'

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
Well, Canada finally decided to dump it's load on us. A good foot or so of snow since this morning and still going strong. I look forward to practicing the ancient Canadian art of Snow-Shoveling tomorrow morning. It's been like, almost a year since my last opportunity.

:248:

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
Lucky. I don't know what NS did to piss off the weather but the forecast yesterday definitely didn't predict this. Looking like it's gonna be close to 50 cm if this keeps up... but it may turn to freezing rain, which would make shoveling even more entertaining. Nothing more fun than several layers of compacted snow-ice-slush mix covering your driveway.

Old man Nys out. *grumble grumble*

Heartstring

Smash Legend
See i've yet to experience something that cool

Old man, let me join your shovelling team. I've had enough of this sweaty-*** warehouse anyhow

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgmZDBIms-E

The crew battle from our tourney last weekend, skip ahead to around 9:46 if you don't feel like watching the lead-up. Just watch that match between the Sheik and Luigi.

WARNING: Commentary gets loud, don't have your volume up too high, lol. Croi and I did most of the commentary and it was mainly just silly since the tourney was already over.

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
DACUS Sheik player is now the worst player in the world.

Also NS is now the worst region in the world for Brawl.
You'd be surprised how much damage a level 9 Luigi can do on a Wii that Zhao has played on. They learn **** man.

Plus DACUS is one of our newer players, hasn't even attended a proper tournament yet (he had to come late for this one).

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I died

also, Kyou's route is meh.. So I ended up doing teh quick Ryou ending looool

first capture: Ryou

Now too get Kyou for the sake of completing it..

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Well I finished the Kyou route, I must say, I gained a new liking for her in the ending. Very well done by Key.

I'll say I hated making one of the choices as it goes against all my principles as a man -_-; I was stumped there a bit because of that too.

But now to work on the next girl

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Take responsibility and finish Fuuko's path.
You'll see why you're a terrible person for abandoning her route.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Yo Fuuko's route is balls (to start), I just had to look up how to do it and just to realize I needed to have been on Furukawa's route to divert into it. Blargh

also, there is a glitch or something cause every time Furukawa say's Toyoma-kun the text is No valid string, write a ticket about it or something

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
[collapse=Hi, I'm Omachao]You should make a list of all "interesting people" (people with actual character portraits) and note when you see them. That's what I do when I go through VNs like this one.
That way, it'll be easier to get through it without a guide. Also, you can actually make notes on save files in this one, so use that to mark route splits and such. If you don't have that feature in a VN, just keep track in a list under your "interesting people" notes.
And don't forget that you usually don't need to keep early-game save files because it's usually pretty easy to get back where you were with the "Skip Previously Read Text" feature.[/collapse]

Yeah, about that glitch... you'll also notice that Nagisa's name disappears. It happens in a few other places as well. Just man up and power through!!

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Yea i'm not that pro at VNs yet...

I just realized I did Mei's ending too before, I thought it wasn't important and an alternate ending like Ryou's >_> but then I realized I got an Orb of Light from her ending....

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
It doesn't contain a lot of ecchi, if any. I doubt that would be a problem.

Top Bottom