• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Boards General/Q&A Thread

Heartstring

Smash Legend
You're really boring D:<

Calling Ken boring should permaban you automatically.
Shoto's are boring, the only one i could possibly have fun using is sakura, and she requires too much technicalities...as do most of the cast, why does this game lack buffering :(

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/401/photoon20111126at1244.jpg/

Crappy camera is crappy, but I'll let you be the judge.
Ussi shave your beard off, It's just not worthy.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
@Niddo's beard

.....jesus

@my VN let's play

Finished Kotomi's route, surprised at how well it played out. Definitively an emotional story, hard to not feel sad about it. While the story is highly convenient, life does have its convenience too, so I give this route a good thumbs up.

Also this route lowered my liking on Kyou due to how she acted this route.. So Tomoyo is my fav, Kotomi probably has 2nd for me, Kyou can be 3rd.

Of course all I have left is Nagisa now, then after story. Lets see how this game decides to portray the main heroine.. I'm hyped since Kyou, Tomoyo, and Kotomi (the 4 main heroines) have good emotional stories. I definitely was moved reading it. I just am also hyped to watch the anime once I finish after story. I dunno if I can count Yukine as a main heroine with how short her story is..

Also can't wait for Tomoyo's game to be finished fan translated now.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
I know earlier I said I would not want to watch Ussi do a LP for a visual novel featuring lolis. I might reconsider if Mr. Doom does the commentary.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
You guys have just sucked out the manliness of this character. Please drop him and go main someone else plz.
Look at it this way. Theyre playing a game about loli's and theres lots of tears.
We can use our imagination to believe the loli's are sad or something like that, which can make the manly side of things happy!

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
It's impossible to be manly and like lolis as much as they seem to do. I'd argue it's impossible to be manly and like lolis at all, but technically it could be possible that there is a manly loli character out there...somehow.

Go trade in your sword for a tiara.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Ussi, Kotmi's route in the anime was really touching. Nagisa's route... If the anime was anything like the VN I suggest a couple of tissues if you're emotional.
I get emotional that i feel pain, but I don't cry.

and the game features only TWO lolis! The rest are 17+ in the game. 1 ending doesn't even have romance in it, its about a teacher who was guiding the main character and his "friend" and another ending is a romance about two people you are good friends with

Heartstring

Smash Legend
You cannot make excuses after calling Ken boring. Go main ROB.
Ken isnt manly, manliest shoto, but still not manly
ad so im back to using abel. mans too fun

also no chance of me maining rob, ive just started getting used to A-stick!

It's impossible to be manly and like lolis as much as they seem to do. I'd argue it's impossible to be manly and like lolis at all, but technically it could be possible that there is a manly loli character out there...somehow.

Go trade in your sword for a tiara.
I'm on it!
10 mins later...No luck, loli's can't be manly

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Doing Nagasi route, just saw Tomoyo talk to Nagisa, so much moe for Tomoyo being jealous

Finished Nagisa's route now. Was surprisingly quick since I did the first 3/4 in Koumura's (old teacher who brought the main character and friend together) path so most got skipped.

Now all that's left is after story.. Nagisa's route really didn't move me like the others, so my current list of top 3 heroines remains the same..

After story time, unfair advantage for Nagisa, but she's got one more chance to reach that top 3. Though Tomoyo stays number 1 since she has a whole game revolved around her ehehe~

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
What a poor selection of girls, only 2 heroines. I'd pick the loli and be a parental figure if anything. Don't really like hipsters and bro isn't a girl.

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
Hipster/Hatchet/Stationary/Leave Early/No Snakes or Spiders = 21/24

Hispter would be annoying the first few days to a week, but she would eventually smarten up and stop acting like a prick in a survival situation. Theory stuff could be potentially useful.

Hatchet is obvious. Gun doesn't help at all if you can't cook what you shoot. The hatchet is the only thing there that can get you wood for fires and shelters reliably. Without fire, you're dead. It leads to fishing rod easily enough, can be a temporary hunting tool until you make proper hunting items, works for cleaning what you've killed.

Stationary is free burning material, since it's unlimited.

Leaving Early , Shelter, and Med-kit are the only serious options. Shelter you can make on your own, and Med-kit doesn't help as much as the No Spiders and Snakes in the other tier.

Dog would both help and hurt, due to the fact you have to feed it, leaves only the No Spiders and Snakes perk as the real option.

Of course, due to ulcerative colitis, I would die within a few years due to being unable to eat, possibly being unable to drink, or possibly due to internal blood loss. Standard med-kit wouldn't have any meds to help me. >_>

Heartstring

Smash Legend
I'd pick hipster girl and just tell her to stfu or I'll smack her upside the face.
If only i could like posts.

I'm so stuck for this.
I think hipster is probably the best option because of the reasons niddo stated.
I'm inclined to choose fishing equipment and knife. But i actualyl know nothing abotu how to fish and i don't think the hipster will have much of an idea either. So hatchet become the best option because you can then fashion a crude stake or something out of wood and use that as other hunting/protection equipment.
The other stuff is pretty pointless regardless. But i would take the old radio.
Although leaving early sounds decent, 4 years isnt gong to mean much in the long run, pre built shelter please
And no snakes or spiders thank you. safety and all that

so, hipster/hatchet/radio/shelter/nothreats. I would probably die fast anyway *shrug*

I also find it funny that its absolutely impossible to choose 'on-topic'

Senliten

Smash Lord
In the back room, sleeping with the waifu
NNID
Senliten
Sheesh, I leave to deal with relatives for a few days. Only to come back and find a mass amount of loli nonsense and people questioning that which I hold sacred......

Think imma just sit this one out for the sake of sanity on others behalf's.
*heads back to daiteikoku*

theeboredone

Smash Legend
I mean...it just boils down to either being popular or being a high calibur player...both that don't deserve any special attention imo. If you're gonna "donate" money to somebody so he can play a video game, then where do your priorities lie to all the unfortunate people out there?

Senliten

Smash Lord
In the back room, sleeping with the waifu
NNID
Senliten
could not find a job for money!
This is just pure irony, if those who are donating also fall under this category.
Sure, let me just open my wallet and give you my only couple of bucks i have to last me till next week, in hopes of nailing a job by then.

Don't know the guy, doubt he would do a damn thing for anyone else, while I can understand the whole community nonsense. Now is just one of those times to ask yourself. Is donating to some stranger that you may never square off against, really going to be worth it.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Judging by the comments, I'm pretty sure everyone knows him (especially the dude donating 200), but it just comes back to priorities, which a lot of people lack.

It's a big reason why I rent most of my games, since I'm now a "how much bang for my buck" will I get. If it's not a dollar per hour...not worth it.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I usually only donate to save lives or for my religion.. I find donating to anything else is a bit.. weird. However, if my friend needed money, I wouldn't mind donating depending on what he needed it for.

Clannad After story lets play:

Tomoya is like his father :\ Wonder if he realizes it. Its sad but I expected
Nagisa to die in the main ending.
I just hope for Shio-chan things work out -_-;;

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Illusionary world? That story is indeed played out. I was always confused about it until I did Nagisa's route.

Also, Shio-chan is soooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute~

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I am so moved by the Ushio arc, this is probably the closest I've been to crying, but out of joy not sadness. I just love touching family moments. Sadly... I must do the true end to see the end of it. I must endeavor gathering the last 2 orbs of light.

Nagisa dies regardless doesn't she?

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Do you really want a spoiler this far into the plot?
No, not really. After thinking a bit, a true ending wouldn't really just carry on after a main ending

I just need to figure out.. what the last orb of light i need to get is -_-;;

jamlosingthegame

Smash Lord
NNID
jamlosingthegame
Get a checklist? Go through all possible decision combinations? I dunno, I just watched the anime. I like those touching family moments too. You should watch the anime. After Story's opening is sung by Lia, who did My Soul, You Beats and A Whole New World God Only Knows.

lol new topic title. Am I also responsible for the lack of manliness in here? =/

And I forget to ask my parents about going to Apex over Thanksgiving break. Don't think I can go, unless a miracle happens and everything my parents need to know they learn.

Top Bottom