• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~ Ike Boards Bi-Weeklies Thread ~ Come in and discuss ideas! ~

Would you like to see the bi-weeklies start up again?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ChaosMagician

Smash Cadet
ight i should be able to get on around 1ish but no later than 2

but if there is any lag or items i wont be able to fight my lol it is belived by me and a few other good brawlers thatthe best of brawlers are useless when there is heavy lag n i just cant use items, i crossed the bridge to no items along time ago

theeboredone

Smash Legend
My apartment's internet went under a total revision lately. Now they had us register to use the internet. We can add MAC addresses to our account to allow certain things to use the internet (consoles). I'll let you guys know soon if I'm good to go.

ChaosMagician

Smash Cadet
you know what nysyarc im tempted just to challange you right now just for fun but im to tired to challange anyone to a brawl atm cuz its late :p anyways hope to fight you in the tournoment >:D..... uh i mean :D

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
My apartment's internet went under a total revision lately. Now they had us register to use the internet. We can add MAC addresses to our account to allow certain things to use the internet (consoles). I'll let you guys know soon if I'm good to go.
Good stuff, hopefully it works out, been too long since I last played you.

you know what nysyarc im tempted just to challange you right now just for fun but im to tired to challange anyone to a brawl atm cuz its late :p anyways hope to fight you in the tournoment >:D..... uh i mean :D
Lol, I'm way too tired now too, I probably wouldn't accept if you challenged me. And yah, I look forward to playing you on Sunday. :bee:

:034:

Heartstring

Smash Legend
just looknig at it...whats with all the yoshi mains suddenly being on the board?
plus, ill definetely be there

ChaosMagician

Smash Cadet
then you got problems Iofsauron yoshi is cool n he isnt barny how an hyou think of that :p now im gonna pull a jailyn which you dont know

get out of here XD

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
This just in! I might be late for this one. Some college fair is going on from 11:00 - 4:00. I'm assuming I'll get home at around 5:00. Better late than never.
Alright, thanks for the heads up. You can have your sets with whoever is still around when you arrive. We may even still be full at it by that time.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
I can get on wifi now. Guess the new revision was a blessing. Though I will be limited, mainly cause I'll be watching football >_>.

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
Dang, RedX and Ussi gone...

@Chaos, sorry I couldn't friendly you a few times there when you were looking for me, I've been doing other online tourneys the last few days.

ChaosMagician

Smash Cadet
ight i want you to join me and another fellow brawler tommorrow? he mains ness n i also main lucas asaid from ike n we had a colorful pk fight^.^ so tell me if you can he got no school tommorrow n i got school but i get off around 2:20

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
I probably can't make it either. Just double checked how long my math homework is going to take me...it's going to be a while. >_>

YagamiLight

Smash Champion
I'll be honest, I'm disappointed that we only played like 8 or so doubles matches this time around.

It usually lasts for longer than an hour.

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
GGs to everyone today and thanks for coming out yet again!

PR discussion should be fun.
This.

And it has commenced. Stats are all updated in the OP guys, and we're currently discussing changes to the PR for this week (which will undoubtedly happen).

@Light, yah not many people hung around afterwards... and then again, not many people were there to begin with. Hoping for a better turnout next time.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
PR will be up soon. Here's what it's gonna look like.

1. Red-X (Everyone gets a "bye" week. So no drop off.)
2. Nysyarc (We have a triangle between Nys, Light, and me going. So this will be changing often.)
3. Light
4. Bored
5. Slaps (had an abysmal performance this past weekend, so drops slightly, because...)
6. DTK (bye)
7. Jam (could not take advantage of Slaps poor performance)
8. Penta (Bye...but still drops due to newcomers.)

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
Nah my SD card is quickly filling up and it takes so long to save crap now that I don't bother unless it's super-awesome cause there's a chance I'll drop out while it's saving. I did save a reply from before you joined Jam where we were having a three-for-all and Light and I broke Brett's shield by means of a pretty awesome, non-choreographed team combo (I think it went Toon Link arrow -> Ike Ftilt -> both hits of TL Fsmash -> Ike Fair for the break). It happened so fast and was so unexpected that I actually laughed right out loud afterwards.

Edit: PR has now been updated in the OP.

Edit2: Added a legend for the PR symbols in collapse tags, just above the PR in the OP.

Top Bottom