• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~ Ike Boards Bi-Weeklies Thread ~ Come in and discuss ideas! ~

Would you like to see the bi-weeklies start up again?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Foodies

Smash Journeyman
I already have two online tournaments scheduled on Sunday (one was supposed to be today but the host moved it) x_x Not really sure if I want to come to this one too. I might stop by depending how I feel.

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Something to do with repetitive stress-- likely a problem with cartilage. Pain mostly in the ulnar side of my wrist... and then muscle pain in the forearm.

So I have a brace and some prescription anti-inflammatory pills.

I mean, I can take it off and play, I guess. But so soon after being given the brace, I'll have to think on whether that's an okay idea. I'll probably pick up a controller and just mess around for a couple minutes to test it out before Sunday.

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
Well it's not too big a deal because there are only like ~8 people confirmed. Swing by as soon as you can and you can probably still get most of your sets done.

Btw, XAT won't let me sign in at the moment; stand by.

:248:

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Heyo! PM me on who I need to battle with! I can't get on xat because I have an iPad.

I'm putting my tv and wii back to my living room after I left the tourney yesterday.

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
sorry i didnt make it T_T woke up at 2 an parents were getting on my butt about applying places and we were having family friends over for dinner so i needed to help clean up lol.. next one <3

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
Well anyone who couldn't make it may be in luck, as I'm only postponing this one for 1 week.

The tournament will now be held this coming Sunday, June 17th, at the same time (2:00 pm EST).

Also, because of the recent delays, there will be a tournament on Sunday, June 24th. I will decide at that point (and maybe have a vote) if we should continue doing them weekly until we're caught up with what the schedule should have been. We'd end up having to do four weeklies in a row to accomplish that, which isn't actually too bad. That's including the two that are already scheduled. Basically I'd like to have time this summer to fit in another season after we get six or seven tourneys for this one.

Anyways, start signing up and confirming for the tournament this Sunday!

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Cant do next sunday either, IRL tournament
Shame, I need to get some snake practise in against some competent people, Even if its wifi :(

Heartstring

Smash Legend
I'm definitely using this as leverage for some guilt.

Come on everyone, you wouldn't want your Old Man Nys to be alone on Father's Day would you?
:c

aww come now gramps its not that bad!

yeah I start in england Staying at Thistle City Barbican Hotel for like 3 nights... its part of an ambassadors to music program so we will be busy a lot its not like vacation w/ parents lol.
oh damn, so no free days or anything?

theeboredone

Smash Legend
I'm serious. We've only had one event, and gone a month without having another. Right now, we only have 4 people showing up again. I don't wanna do it either, but unless we decide to do a Ike vs other character board on SWF, we're gonna need a way to boost attendance.

AiB is more wifi oriented. I wouldn't suggest inviting EVERY Ike. But there should be consideration to invite some.

Top Bottom