• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~ Ike Boards Bi-Weeklies Thread ~ Come in and discuss ideas! ~

Would you like to see the bi-weeklies start up again?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
oh damn, so no free days or anything?
im not sure.. no completely free days.. ill let you know what days we have free and where.. i know we eat on our own at least once a day i believe so if your nearby wherever we are im down to meet up :p too late right now.. ill get you info tomorrow

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Sure thing, Admittedly Unless you actually come to norfolk itself then I'll be doing a bit of travelling
But i travel hundreds of miles for every tournament i go to, so meh :B

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
Okay, signed everyone up who's confirmed so far.

As for AiB, I'm not completely against it. I wanted this to remain entirely for Smashboards but with attendance dwindling it may be necessary to generate some more interest for future tournaments. It may be a bit late for the tourney this weekend but I'll definitely consider it for the next weekend depending on how this one goes (or doesn't go).

:248:

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
I cannot attend this one sadly since I will be attending the Rangers game that afternoon (2:00) for fathers day :p.. (GP i will post more info on being in England shortly lol)

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
I should be able to attend this one.
Awesome! Added to sign-ups.

I cannot attend this one sadly since I will be attending the Rangers game that afternoon (2:00) for fathers day :p
Father's Day johns are acceptable. I'm going to see Prometheus with my dad but I made sure to get a showtime for after the tourney.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Well see I had got it sorted that I would be able to use my phone at a standard rate in america. But-because I'm a true genius-I didn't read the fine print, turns out texts weren't included in said special deal. get home to a £100 bill
Then again, That was only a fraction of my costs for the entire trip

XstrawberrygoddessX

Smash Apprentice
T-T why so early!! If I go I'll be late :urg: Last time church ran really late. But I told my mom the situation and she said she'll let me leave early. My father doesn't care for fathers day so not doing anything for that...sign me up? If a little late is okay...

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
Due to the Wii's ability to hold onto an internet connect being crappy, and some other things: my Wii can't connect to wifi and I won't be able to get it fixed in time for today's event.

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
Thank you everyone who came out today! Sorry I couldn't stick around for more friendlies afterwards, dinner and a movie planned. I have to go to bed now but first thing tomorrow I'm going to update the stats in the OP and the panel will get the new PR sorted out.

Remember that the next "bi-weekly" will be this coming Sunday, the 24th! So start signing-up/confirming now if you can make it next weekend. The weekly thing will be at least this once but possibly up to four in a row to catch up to where we should be in the schedule. It depends on how attendance is looking each week basically.

TL;DR: Sign up for next Sunday, the 24th, same time!

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
Dang Jam, you used to be like the most consistent attendee too. :c

@G~P, good stuff, adding to the sign-ups.

Also, all of the stats/records in the OP have been updated to include results from yesterday. Expect to see the updated PR by the end of the day as well!

Meneil

Smash Apprentice
You can sign me up, I probably won't be able to stay as late as I normally do though.

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
Okay good stuff, added all sign-ups. Was busy hosting a smashfest last night and today, long weekend for smash.

Top Bottom