• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~ Ike Boards Bi-Weeklies Thread ~ Come in and discuss ideas! ~

Would you like to see the bi-weeklies start up again?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Heartstring

Smash Legend
oh my god, how redicolous can johns get XD
my latest john for doing badly was the fact i was looknig after my bro at the same time, he doesnt quite seem to get the dangers of wandering around a dodgy estate late at night XP
hope ev'ryone enjoyed themselves yesterday, i'd JUST come home from my anime convention so i didnt really feel like playing

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
Sorry I haven't updated this yet guys, been really busy with work/school and I'm in a class right now on my laptop. I'll try and get it updated tonight but no promises because I work again all day tomorrow. Hopefully I'll have Friday off and I know I have the whole weekend off so it may have to wait until then.

:034:

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
At least people aren't continuously bugging you about updating the thread, or are they doing it behind the scenes?

Heartstring

Smash Legend
nah, i think we're all chilled abotu sharkie and his busy, busy life. its not like any other thread in the entire world get updated on time anyway XD

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Nys failing to live up to mod expectations...typical.

Seriously though, does the bi-weekly only consist of johnning 24/7? Seems like every few posts, someone is making an excuse.

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
Kirk! It's been so long. You should definitely come out, at least for doubles friendlies afterwards if you can't make it for the tourney time. :awesome:

Also, I'm off tomorrow so I'll update everything and get the PR talk going, so we'll have the new PR up either sometime tomorrow or on the weekend.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
i might actually use ike again so i can show up for the next one. i've only been using r.o.b and sheik these days

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
OP is now updated, and I've initiated discussion on the PR, so hopefully that will conclude by sometime later today or tomorrow at the latest.

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
Ok, PRs have finally been updated in the OP, sorry about the long wait guys. There were quite a few changes though, so check it out.

Also, I'm now taking sign-ups and confirmations for next weekend, Sunday the 14th at the usual time.

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
Hopefully I'll be there. No relatives coming back this time, but there is an off chance I'll finally have Halo: Reach by then. >_> <_<

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
1 - RedX ~ We didn't want a black man taking so many firsts this weekend
2 - Nysyarc ~ This guy gets around too much
3 - Bored ^1 The speed of boredom
4 - Light v1 Is faster than the speed of light
5 - San + The only 1 hit wonder to ever get on
6 - Slaps v1 Got slapped into his place
7 - Senliten + Distracted Ussi with loli furry
8 - Ussi v2
... *still looking at it*

-RedX-

Smash Lord
De-confirming since someone decided to host a tourney this Sunday.
I think this happened to me before...rofl.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
confirming that I won't be coming, My friend is coming over saturday night and that means black ops, black ops, black ops! And some studying for organic chemistry

Top Bottom