• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~ Ike Boards Bi-Weeklies Thread ~ Come in and discuss ideas! ~

Would you like to see the bi-weeklies start up again?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
I don't think the storage space matters... as long as it fits in the Wii it should be fine. You can even use SDHC cards with up to 32 GB of space.

:034:

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
The maximum size the Wii can read right now is 2GB. But I think if you update the Wii to its latest version, it'll be able to read any size SD card. However, Homebrew will cease to work.

global-wolf

Smash Champion
I probably can't come this Sunday :( Actually, I don't think I'll be able to make any Sundays this month, and next month I'm going on vacation. So I guess you can remove me from the list.

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
Aw, alright. :ohwell: I took you off for now but if you get back from vacation and would still like to participate I can always add you again. We'll probably be starting a fresh season by then anyways, so it'd be perfect.

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
If I'm not going to Philly this weekend (which is highly likely), expect me to show up.

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Depends. Just got my wisdom teeth removed on monday. If I feel fine (able to eat regular food ok, etc) by then, it's a good possibility, but everything's still unknown atm.

IkeFiend

Smash Ace
Ughh, I might not be able to play... For some reason, the Brawl disc stops reading out of nowhere. The disc is completely clear of anything. It was working fine earlier and then when I decide to play it now, it'll run for about 4 minutes and then just say "The Game Disc could not be read."

EDIT: Nevermind... There's a little, TINY scratch... But the only thing it effects is Marth. I can't play as Marth or verse a Marth... Which really sucks, because he's my second main... (First ever main). And I REALLY like using him...................

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Ughh, I might not be able to play... For some reason, the Brawl disc stops reading out of nowhere. The disc is completely clear of anything. It was working fine earlier and then when I decide to play it now, it'll run for about 4 minutes and then just say "The Game Disc could not be read."

EDIT: Nevermind... There's a little, TINY scratch... But the only thing it effects is Marth. I can't play as Marth or verse a Marth... Which really sucks, because he's my second main... (First ever main). And I REALLY like using him...................
****, i had that aswell. only it first stopped playing ness, then it stopped playing peach, adn then it stopped playing icies, and then half the stages stopped working, i had to buy a new disc after that

IkeFiend

Smash Ace
Humm... I don't know how to use a USB loader. Help is always appreciated.

Looks like people decided to join Marth. Now Meta Knight doesn't work, nor Mario or Bowser... Lucario doesn't work now. And it's all in a matter of hours that this is happening and I have no idea why.

Not to mention my laptop decided to betray me and 52 gigabytes disappeared overnight... And left me with 83 megabytes. Woohoo.

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
Looks like people decided to join Marth. Now Meta Knight doesn't work, nor Mario or Bowser... Lucario doesn't work now. And it's all in a matter of hours that this is happening and I have no idea why.
Well, I've never used a USB loader myself so maybe someone else can elaborate on that. Personally though, I would just buy a new game disc if all of that started happening. :ohwell:

Not to mention my laptop decided to betray me and 52 gigabytes disappeared overnight... And left me with 83 megabytes. Woohoo.
Whaaa...? I don't even know where to begin to give advice about that, lol. What's the computer model and OS?

IkeFiend

Smash Ace
Lol, model is HP Compaq 8710p and the OS is Windows Vista Business 6.0 Build 6000. You shouldn't trouble yourself worrying about it though... I'm just going to get a new hard drive.

And for the brawl matter... I just so happen to be going back to my actual home tomorrow (yay, roadtrip...) and I have an extra copy of brawl there. Yes... I bought one when I first came here because I couldn't go 5 weeks without brawl, lol...

IkeFiend

Smash Ace
I have a good Brawl now... But my laptop just screwed up... About the issue I was talking about, it just hit 0 bytes and now it won't let me open anything because it cannot create temporary files... (I'm using my mom's laptop and trust me, she always uses it.) So I cannot communicate through Xat.

I'm sad to say that I do not think I can participate this time...

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Sounds to me your hard drive simply failed on you. Yea, you're gonna have to get it replaced assuming you can't do a diagnostic check on it and see if you can fix the problem yourself. That sucks, it's generally harder to replace the hard drive on a laptop in comparison to a desktop.

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
I learned how to open up, replace and other wise work with all the hardware on the inside of my PC's hard drive, but I wouldn't even know where to begin on my laptop. Partly cause it's a laptop and partly cause it's a Mac.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Laptops in general are hard to replace in terms of parts, but Macs are more difficult. Some laptops are impossible to open =/.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Pre-johns. I just got through making a post for the results of my tournament. I don't know if I'll be able to attend this wifi event again...

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
I've replaced the harddrive on my Mac before. It was extremely easy. >_> I think I only had to remove like, the battery and four screws to get at the harddrive.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
You guys can come late for after event friendlies amd fun.

Anyone who wants to help with getting thw wifi waiting room as a stage send me an IM on AIM (knuckleflare) or a PM. i'll send you a GCT file with all the codes you want on it

Heartstring

Smash Legend
What I have found out:

Never take San to Green Greens. Holy crap I only landed one dash attack on him. ;_;
and another thing ALWAYS take g.p to green greens, **** stage XD

epic rage quit from me, dont know if ill turn up to these anymore because i hate the lag associated with having to play people over the other side of the ocean

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
42-0 dawg. That's how he rolls. Ussi actually has more match wins, he's got the most at 50.

I am so mentally exhausted after Brawl and then entering all that data. I had to nab RiverDB's post because I reached the character limit in my last one, and I'm already close to reaching it again in the new one. I'm not sure how... color tags must count towards character maximum, even if not character minimum. Anyways, point is I need to find a more efficient way of keeping data. I may end up having to just record total wins/losses.

Top Bottom