• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I need a good controller, shaya broke mine by spilling water on it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
my best controller, a really good melee and brawl controller, a white one tyrant gave me, shaya accidentally broke yesterday by spilling water on it. i just found out an hour ago

would anyone care to get me a really good melee/brawl controller at or before robocop? im really, really upset right now

Dekar289

Smash Hero
you can use me thrustmaster firestorm powershock, problem solved
close thread

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
does anyone have one? i think im going to play seadorf and tibbs soon but i dont have my best controller anymore and i really need one. can someone please help me. i arrive in about a day, i think wed very early morning.
Maybe if you clarify what a good controller is, people can help you.

Sirias

Smash Champion
Alternatively he could just buy one and wear it out before going to the tourney by playing friendlies with everyone he's playing with UNLESS he does something MORE INTERESTING than playing smash NOT on the day of the tourny. c:

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
you might be interested in my controller m2k, its pretty new and sensitive (thats how i prefer it) so its not extremely worn, but its also just that bit worn in from completely new

you can have a shot when you come down and let me know if you like it, i love using brand new controllers so id be happy to order a new one after robocop

Vermy

Smash Champion
I have two controllers, an orange and a black that I'm not using. Both are worn in, but not too worn in. You're welcome to give them a go.

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
will any of u guys be at tibbs place or seadorf cuz i think im gonna play them tomorrow but id like to try them out asap
if you come to the city on wednesday/thursday night we can get you trying the controllers then, otherwise youll have to wait till friday night to play with me at the hotel when you stay there with us

Fuzz

Smash Apprentice
i have a white controller which is pretty decent i could send over with samuel if its NEEDED
its a BIT worn, ive been playing just brawl on it for about a year or so.
i dont play melee so its probably not as worn as a lot of controllers youll get
it will take time to get it to you in advance and there will probably be a better one thats closer to you,
but if neccesarry i will pass it on to the messina brothers so youll get it on the day of the tournament
kind of a last resort thing

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Especially since I'm not seeing any mention of buying it, just 'getting' it.

Nova

Banned via Warnings
IT'S NOT JUST A CONTROLLER, CHURCH!
IT'S ONES CONNECTION TO THE SMASH WORLD.
THE POWER TO CONTROL AN ALMIGHTY BLOB WHO CAN PRESS B AND WIN THE GAME.
IT
IS
lame.

Pete278

Smash Lord
Uh, guys, I'm sure he meant 'could someone lend me one?', I don't think he's actually expecting anyone to permanently give him a controller.

People seem to be jumping on the m2k hate train just a bit too easily as of late.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom