• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I need a good controller, shaya broke mine by spilling water on it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Splice

Smash Hero
M2K found THE CONTROLLER today.

It was Buff/Hater/Trills controller. Despite me taking the first stock of the match off him when he used that controller, he loved it. Too bad Buff isn't letting him have it, no way!

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
haha too bad for him i guess.

My controller is ****ed from when i dropped it, and the c-stick popped out of place o.o. I put it back in but it likes to buffer the wrong moves in.

fffff

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
haha too bad for him i guess.

My controller is ****ed from when i dropped it, and the c-stick popped out of place o.o. I put it back in but it likes to buffer the wrong moves in.

fffff
Thats probably perfect, M2K will have crazy control over his smashes. =P

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Uhm I have actually. I've read all 2 of them. And to be honest it's not that CRAZY to ask for a good fox controller. I know exactly what he is talking about. I myself can't play for **** without my own controller. I lost to scrubs at the last monthly for gods sake. couldn't even fuken double laser lol.
that's not what I didn't like it was the donation part of it.

Anyway, glad he's gotten ahold of a controller.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom