• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I lied. Who here likes Pokemon?

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
The Ice Climbers as
is lame. They should be :084: for obvious reasons.

Kirby is obviously
because "he is pink, useless, and EATS YOU! transforms into his enemy!"

MoblinMan

Smash Apprentice
Why does marth have Pidgeot?

I liked the transexual jynx a whole lot better...

At least give Captain Falcon this guy.

Mega punch anyone?

edit: sorry couldn't find a sprite. :/

SuSa

Banned via Administration
Does no one understand how stupid Hitmanlee is? I mean, the guys such a sissy he wears a skirt and boxing gloves to protect his hands. That ain't manly.

Also Falcon does not have 4 arms.

Marth has a Pidgeot because it looks male, but the only thing I remember from the show was a girl Pokemon trainer having a female Pidgeot.

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
At this point SuSa loses all credibility in leading this project.

Someone go get someone from the pokecenter like Umbreon or JesiahTEG to be in charge. They know their pokemon.

:p

MoblinMan

Smash Apprentice
Does no one understand how stupid Hitmanlee is? I mean, the guys such a sissy he wears a skirt and boxing gloves to protect his hands. That ain't manly.

Also Falcon does not have 4 arms.

Marth has a Pidgeot because it looks male, but the only thing I remember from the show was a girl Pokemon trainer having a female Pidgeot.
Obvious bias is obvious!

"Does no one understand how stupid Captain Flaco;lakjsdf is? I mean, the guys such a sissy he wears a pink suit, scarf, and a helmet to protect his head. That ain't manly."

Also Falcon might as well have four arms with how fast he throws his punches.... You've seen his rapid punch neutral A, haven't you?

And Falcon punch just rolls with the Punching Pokemon, seriously. I main Ganondorf so I technically don't have a professional opinion - someone should get a falcon mainer in here.

That's a weird point of reference for Pidgeot - I think jynx would be much more universally understood. But then again, Sonic boards have haunter. >.>

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
But Grimer is the symbol of the BR, not the SBR.
*Facepalm* I forgot about the fact that there are multiple BRs

The Ice Climbers as
is lame. They should be :084: for obvious reasons.
But both of doduo's heads are useful. Nana on the other hand, she makes you die trying to save her, and runs into smashes......

And as an IC main, I totally have the right to say that.

Arbutus

Smash Rookie
I DON'T SEE ENOUGH RAGE ABOUT HOW PICHU IS JOHTO.

I don't approve of this rule breaking.

MoblinMan

Smash Apprentice
It's okay because pichu was in Melee. Not to mention wasn't he at the end of the first movie? idk I can't remember.

Susa your sig is amazing.

SuSa

Banned via Administration
Obvious bias is obvious!

"Does no one understand how stupid Captain Flaco;lakjsdf is? I mean, the guys such a sissy he wears a pink suit, scarf, and a helmet to protect his head. That ain't manly."

Also Falcon might as well have four arms with how fast he throws his punches.... You've seen his rapid punch neutral A, haven't you?

And Falcon punch just rolls with the Punching Pokemon, seriously. I main Ganondorf so I technically don't have a professional opinion - someone should get a falcon mainer in here.

That's a weird point of reference for Pidgeot - I think jynx would be much more universally understood. But then again, Sonic boards have haunter. >.>
Who said this list wasn't biased? It's 100% biased. I just change it if I like someone's idea more. (Which has happened for most of the list).

It's okay because pichu was in Melee. Not to mention wasn't he at the end of the first movie? idk I can't remember.

Susa your sig is amazing.
Pichu isn't from Kanto nor the first 150. That's the problem.

Also, I think it is amazing as well.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Not to mention wasn't he at the end of the first movie? idk I can't remember.
I'm pretty sure the first movie Pichu was in was the third, and that was for the Pichu Bros. short.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Samus
Because when in a Pokeball, they look just as annoying.
err, it's gotta be something that sits around and fires **** at people. I'd Say jolteon. srsly what moove other than tackle does it get that isn't like firing needles at Opponents?
sits there and camps.
or find me another one

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Samus
Because when in a Pokeball, they look just as annoying.
err, it's gotta be something that sits around and fires **** at people. I'd Say jolteon. srsly what moove other than tackle does it get that isn't like firing needles at Opponents?
sits there and camps.
or find me another one
That was my suggestion. In Smash 64, having Beedrill in a pokeball would call a whole swarm shooting through the screen, which reminded me a lot of how Samus' projectile spam looks.

•Col•

Smash Champion
Also, what I don't get is how Diglett can learn scratch. WHEN IT HAS NO ARMS!
They do have hands and feet.... In the games they have a footprint. It's just... No one has ever seen a Diglett above ground before, lol.

Most people believe the rest of his body looks a little something like this though:

EDIT: Can't believe I replied to a post that was like 7 months old.

Top Bottom