• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A How to Wreck *****es with Ganon?- Linguini Q&A Thread

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Lmfao............

Pseudo, that is a great approach to use as a mix up, it seems you already have an idea of when it can be useful and when not which is great. Honestly if someone is getting overly DD heavy you can perfect waveland into grab and sometimes even just dash jc grab them lol... depends on how predictable they get.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
...I work out. My arms are thick... :(
We'll talk.

Holy **** I thought I was on the peach boards for a second there
I'm starting to believe I can probably make any active thread in the Melee boards do anything I want (except, ironically, the Peach boards).

God what is going on in this thread...... ****ing kirbykaze..
Behold my power. :demon:

I have thick arms and my beard is being developed.

sup
Oh my :O

Thats only what you see on the front my friend, im all kinds of mysterious. ;)
I'm not sure how to interpret that wink so I'll respond with my default in this situation.

Oh my :O

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
I originally had, "We should FBchat sometime" or something... but then I backed off because I wasn't sure if we're ready to cross that line. Yet. ;)

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Same thing we do every night, Pinky.

Try to take over the world!

Renth

Smash Hero
*changes title of thread*

Hitting on KirbyKaze 101

I feel like we should be on a game show with rotating chairs and he asks us questions and whoever he chooses at the end wins.

Oracle

Smash Master
I kind of play ganon can i flirt with you kk?

On topic: What are some tricks that can help in the falco matchup? I haven't been playing ganon much so i don't remember any

tm

Smash Ace
my brain doesn't know what to think of this thread recently.

I'll just accept it as amusing

PseudoTurtle

Smash Champion
Dero, needs more quick uairs and retreating fairs vs. fox.

Also, work on your tech skills. For example, you got punished from the ledge a lot, which you really shouldn't, seeing as how ganon has so many options from the ledge. Like if you waveland a little more, you can escape pressure. Just remember not to spam it (like I do) or you'll get burned for that as well.

Tech skill isn't that important (minus your basics, such as wd and l-cancel), but the more you are able to do, the more options you have and the more you can cover.

Vs. falco, I have no idea. But look at linguini's match with shiz lol, that should explain enough.

Haven't checked yours yet, Ian. Bet it will be awesome

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
since everyone else is posting videos....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2stq9hImZis#!

SD remix. i don't enjoy wavelanding with ganon yet because his jumpsquat is one less frame which tends to throw me off (as beneficial as it is), but if you skip to around 19 minutes my ganon is in there fighting. also if you just wanna see what mid level SD remix looks like, that video has a good bit of content.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
i think the biggest thing is the frame on his jump. something about it really shifts things so that his aerials oos come out better and his overall speed seems okay. i think i stay in that 4th slot so if you skip around enough i attempt to play him here and there (1:06 is another match). i like what he's capable of though.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
ganon doesn't jump off the ground faster....

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
really? all the guys who told me about SD remix said he did, as a reason i should play it. wtf...guess i should look at the change list myself.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Ganon needed a sex kick more than anything.

And a bit more mobility.

Would it be possible to reduce air dodge lag time for certain characters? I've always wondered if that would be a good way to 'speed up' slow characters by giving them just more access to their ground moveset. Most underpowered characters tend to hug the floor anyway, or use wavelands to make up for mediocre dash movement if they have good aerials. I feel this would preserve that while feeding into the "bad characters need mobility buffs" theme. I feel just making everyone run faster is a lame solution (although it's undeniably practical).

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Your avatar, Nica, strangely looks like the girl i sleep with at times.. ;)
lol then she must be pretty hot man. I must say your taste in women is pretty good.:laugh:

That video is over two years old lol

Thanks, though. Looking forward to playing you.
Last time we played will lets just say I was winning kk.(like to7). Was winning with secondaries too haha. Again gj beating him though you must be improving. I would think he beat you but I stand mistaken.

Jason you suck btw and i hate you.:troll:

Top Bottom