• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I saw "mare" in the title and associated this thread with pony.
As such, I am here now, and the lack of pony in this thread is disturbingly low.

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
@ Sync, Player 4 and Leaf

Bleachigo is at my house and says he'll accept your money matches. He also says that he'll do $100 with Player 4, and that Razer should come back to NJ and he'll beat him.
BLEACHIGO!

WELP!
OH BLEACHIGO, but, even tho I always encourage trash talk LOL, Trash talk is encouraged!, don't trow ur money away pls, u should all at least practice, cause he's not free,k loosing sucks !. MM for high a amounts is normal over here, i MMed him for 200 the other day, i lost, so i gave him my wii, sigh, well gotta win it back someday. I lost to inui like 1 year ago, I finally stopped getting trash talked.

BioDG

Smash Ace
DAAAAM SON. High rollers up in here.

I saw "mare" in the title and associated this thread with pony.
As such, I am here now, and the lack of pony in this thread is disturbingly low.
It's one of the only saving graces of this thread, actually (if not THE only one). =P

Sweet, free money.

Anime convention all over again
People typically lose money at those...

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Skyward Sword will be a prequel to the entire series revolving around the Master Sword, sort of how Minish Cap revolved around how Link gets his trademark green cap.

They are taking a lot of liberties with Skyward Sword...still, will be a good game.

Smoom77

Smash Master
They are taking a lot of liberties with Skyward Sword...still, will be a good game.
yea it will be good. from what ive read, it will be the biggest/longest zelda made to date. it hasnt even went gold yet.

http://www.ign.com/videos/2011/02/24/skyrim-gameplay-trailer?objectid=14267318

when this comes out, i will not be in contact or doing anything for a long time. this will be the greatest game of all time, as the one before it was.

trela, this is something you should look at
trela is a HUGE nerd when it comes to games like that. he will wanna play it forever

Smoom77

Smash Master
Xyro on smoom

looks VERY cool to me but it changes nothing in the MK mu(i can see it doing GREAT things for other MUs). Gotta do it near perfectly for it to work, the risk is not worth the reward(what if u mess it up? you b dead), mk has to be like 75% or more for it to guarantee a KO, some chars kill themselves doing it while others cant even KO. Besides all that, it doesnt stop scrooging, timeouts or just the fact mk cant be CP by stage/character. Oh and mk can do this tech too So if anything it makes HIM better.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Its a very high risk mixup bet at least for characters with spikes or strong killing aerials its a high reward.

Honestly when someone shields that close to me when I'm planking i just nado them, shield push puts em on the ledge, GG.

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
@ Sync, Player 4 and Leaf

Bleachigo is at my house and says he'll accept your money matches. He also says that he'll do $100 with Player 4, and that Razer should come back to NJ and he'll beat him.
Why should I give him the pleasure of flying back over there? How about he flys over here and I'll send him back to NJ penniless ;).
another useless "technique" no one will use/care about
Yup. If anyone thinks this will change something in the MU, you're an idiot.

Smoom77

Smash Master
Goolge+ Ultimate extension for Chrome changes the layout of Google+ for the better. You can make things float and such as well as adding notifications to your browser in any window, any page.
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/nhogbifmjccfhopdggilcbeamcmlhmgo

StartGooglePlus: makes cross-posting easy. Send status updates to Twitter and Facebook as well as gives you the option to import your albums from FB to G+
http://startgoogleplus.com/

However if you just want to import your albums and nothing else, use this Chrome extension to import all albums into Picasa automatically, and easy to pick and choose which albums or pics to include/exclude from uploads.
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/idiebfmmkhaffedkhjhapmagabcadjhc

For more details on importing your FB to G+ read more on Lifehacker
http://lifehacker.com/5824769/how-to-migrate-all-your-facebook-data-to-google%2B

Suspect

Smash Hero
bleachigo got like 33rd at VC8, dat dere hypocrite

inb4 that was forever ago

stop with the 25th stuff

and if he had entered the last 2 ktars prolly would of placed the same

troll moar

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
my yoshi went of at vc8, i put on the mask that day tho.

That google plus is looking hype,many of my friends are trying it, heard it`s the best thing since sliced bread, so ima try out soon

:phone:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom