• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tesh

Smash Hero

Oh god, 5 minutes on youtube has scarred me for life, Illmatic what have you done.

Tesh

Smash Hero
No freaking way that is a real commercial. My children will never eat skittles. They are just a misleading and nasty version of M&Ms anyway. Its like eating bugs.

Tesh

Smash Hero
its cool cuz they only do it to bad guys, I love how torture has evolved so nicely. In the future the latest version of the nintendo wii will hopefully be so interactive.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
omfg loooooooool tesh looooooooool nintendo wii?

25x better than pj

Tesh

Smash Hero
The Wii U is supposed to have technology that lets players "feel" things in the game. Beyond rumble that is. or maybe that was an unconfirmed rumor. Anything that gets these 7 year olds off of the latest COD is fine by me. I remember back when you had to know how to read to play video games because there was no voice acting. That showed those damn kids.

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
Tesh I can't see your posts without highlighting it...

MM me. If I win, you change your font color. GOGOGO

Smoom77

Smash Master
Xyro on smoom

Just ignore his posts. Most of us do. It's not worth the energy to highlight his text just so u can see him say something dumb or quadruple post with marharbarrahmar about how pit and sonic can arrow loop around a bag of cat pee.

There is a correct way to spam/troll...........and then there is tesh.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
What does mine say about me?

Razer's posts are Houston's saving grace.

CY

Smash Ace
Xyro on smoom

Just ignore his posts. Most of us do. It's not worth the energy to highlight his text just so u can see him say something dumb or quadruple post with marharbarrahmar about how pit and sonic can arrow loop around a bag of cat pee.

There is a correct way to spam/troll...........and then there is tesh.
took the words out of my mouth lol this thread is sooooooo ***.

there's literally no point in having your font like that Tesh, except to be annoying.

BioDG

Smash Ace
I don't know how you could get anything out of my avi. Good luck figuring out what it is lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom