• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
**** Xyro.

So I'm here to inform you that you're probably the ****tiest region in the United States of America.

I heard pwii is comming down here lmao, xyro, I read ur top 5 ****, He's going be placing top 1, straight up no competition.

Trella lost to inui? YO I came out of my retirement to double 2 stock him LMAO, u gotta be kidding,TRELA LOST TO A ****ing BYE lmao, we just call inui bye or bridge because every time he enters tournament all he does is lead you from round 1 to round 2 lmao, Inui would make money in this region, that's sad lol,u know he places 25th in NJ? Lol, pwii is right, he is the worst unranked, he was just being nice to everyone so u don't feel terrible about yourself lol.

Stay free!

Xyro.... U GOT A CHILD, U NEED TO QUIT, ur child is not going become no low tier hero, HE'S NOT GONNA BEAT SAN!, RAISING CHILDREN AND PLAYING SMASHBORTHERS, leave ur chilld at a daycare, YO U BETTER MAKE MONEY FOR THAT CHILD SUPPORT, low tier events NEEDA come back!! LOL ranked 7th in here is equivalent to rhode island top 20 lol, u should be ranked behind Samantha over there, this region looses to knuckshucks i dont even know how to spell that lol.

Stay Free texas, letting allied beat ur ranked PLAYERS LOL, I love allied but he didn't get passed 17th here LOL, what does that tell u? YEH boy! LEAP OF FAITH ALL DAY BABY, vvv rapture could beat here all day.

I heard UTD zac wins tournaments over here, IS THIS A JOKE!?, I heard he did good in NJ too... OH WAIT... that never happened lmao, he lost to option select upmash and dmash spam lol, yeah I watched those sets lol, I encourage zak to watch vinnie videos tho, if we rlly doesn't wanna embarrass everyone like that again.

Who da **** is Jerm, who da **** is smoom, p4,sync, PJ, I only know xyro because he hosts tournaments, I like the amount of randoms in the PR, that means they got big pots of money!! Good!, If I went there I'd MM everyone 50 bucks one by one, I hope Gnes and Razer stay ready cause Leap of faith is coming.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
****ty *** EC posts breaking my phone :glare:

P4, that ***** is fiiiiiiiiine.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
I'm the dad that xyro's daughter never had.

Lol I wanna take ppl's money, oh well, I'll go to texas one day
But I thought you didn't care about money?

btw I, Bleachigo, refuse to do MM's.

I'll see whoever in backet though, I don't really care about the money.
At least that's what you told FL ;)

I'll drop 50 to mm you

MK vs Falco?

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
**** Xyro.

So I'm here to inform you that you're probably the ****tiest region in the United States of America.

I heard pwii is comming down here lmao, xyro, I read ur top 5 ****, He's going be placing top 1, straight up no competition.

Trella lost to inui? YO I came out of my retirement to double 2 stock him LMAO, u gotta be kidding,TRELA LOST TO A ****ing BYE lmao, we just call inui bye or bridge because every time he enters tournament all he does is lead you from round 1 to round 2 lmao, Inui would make money in this region, that's sad lol,u know he places 25th in NJ? Lol, pwii is right, he is the worst unranked, he was just being nice to everyone so u don't feel terrible about yourself lol.

Stay free!

Xyro.... U GOT A CHILD, U NEED TO QUIT, ur child is not going become no low tier hero, HE'S NOT GONNA BEAT SAN!, RAISING CHILDREN AND PLAYING SMASHBORTHERS, leave ur chilld at a daycare, YO U BETTER MAKE MONEY FOR THAT CHILD SUPPORT, low tier events NEEDA come back!! LOL ranked 7th in here is equivalent to rhode island top 20 lol, u should be ranked behind Samantha over there, this region looses to knuckshucks i dont even know how to spell that lol.

Stay Free texas, letting allied beat ur ranked PLAYERS LOL, I love allied but he didn't get passed 17th here LOL, what does that tell u? YEH boy! LEAP OF FAITH ALL DAY BABY, vvv rapture could beat here all day.

I heard UTD zac wins tournaments over here, IS THIS A JOKE!?, I heard he did good in NJ too... OH WAIT... that never happened lmao, he lost to option select upmash and dmash spam lol, yeah I watched those sets lol, I encourage zak to watch vinnie videos tho, if we rlly doesn't wanna embarrass everyone like that again.

Who da **** is Jerm, who da **** is smoom, p4,sync, PJ, I only know xyro because he hosts tournaments, I like the amount of randoms in the PR, that means they got big pots of money!! Good!, If I went there I'd MM everyone 50 bucks one by one, I hope Gnes and Razer stay ready cause Leap of faith is coming.

Didn't I **** you at VC8?

K, thx, bye. Stay free.

TheJerm

Smash Champion
**** Xyro.

Stay free!

Gurren lagann is the **** broski.

:phone:

Tesh

Smash Hero
I heard that guy did good at a tournament 2 days ago. Never heard of him though.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
It's not really dead, just garbage

I main Wario

I got Razer to start Gurren Lagann

Ichigo vs Grimmjow, my body was not ready, I'm still happy

Mayuri delievered the 100 year D to Aporro, Itachi level ****

Kenpachi vs Nnoitra now

We out

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
**** Xyro.

Stay free!

Money match?

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
lol dont take bleach seriously, lol dont take me seriously either, it's an nj thing, we call everyone free and trash talk each other,I love everyone.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
@ Sync, Player 4 and Leaf

Bleachigo is at my house and says he'll accept your money matches. He also says that he'll do $100 with Player 4, and that Razer should come back to NJ and he'll beat him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom