• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tesh

Smash Hero
So is that the last tournament you will be hosting in the City? :troll:

Also I need people to come back me up here so I can be ranked on a list of stuff:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=296541&page=211

I can pay you in Dr. Pepper.

Smoom77

Smash Master
So is that the last tournament you will be hosting in the City? :troll:

Also I need people to come back me up here so I can be ranked on a list of stuff:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=296541&page=211

I can pay you in Dr. Pepper.
tesh, 90% of HOBOs have never been IN houston. 2 of the 3 WHOBOs have NOT been in houston.

IN GENERAL, Clear lake/league city/pearland/houston/woodlands/buttmountain is considered "houston" even if its not technically "Houston"

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Houston metropolitan area.

BioDG

Smash Ace
tesh, 90% of HOBOs have never been IN houston. 2 of the 3 WHOBOs have NOT been in houston.

IN GENERAL, Clear lake/league city/pearland/houston/woodlands/buttmountain is considered "houston" even if its not technically "Houston"
I have NEVER heard of butt mountain

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Beaumont, which is east of Houston.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Looool my sister is raging at Uncharted and she's using a walk through after buying the game yesterday

inb4jerm'ssmartassremark

Tesh

Smash Hero
I was actually just thinking as I read it, how I would want to see Lucario out in the west coast. Though out of the names posted, I'd have to pick vinnie or razer, for entertainment purposes.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
The single naner is not new...the Wario tire one I've never seen but...derp.

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
Alright guys.

So today me and and my roommate were repairing the garbage disposal. Now as some of you know he is a gigantic idiot!

long story short he flipped it on while my fingers were coming out ( my hand was sideways) and cut off my left thumb so yea...i'm done here i'll be coming by ss8 tho hopefully!

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
liar.

btw for anyone even interested in going to apex in 2012, start planning/saving now. if you do so, you won't be spending as much as last minute planning. i think it's gonna have 300+ for different reasons plus EU and japan players. go.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Alright PJ.

If your thumb isn't missing when I go pick you up Saturday, I'm leaving you behind.

I'm serious btw.

So if you're lying, you better start hacking away at that thumb.

Or admit your dirty little lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom