• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BioDG

Smash Ace
So, yesterday was my birthday. Hooray!

Today, though, I get an important call. I will now be the Graphic Designer for the city of Sugar Land.

Best birthday present ever? Yeah. I think so.

Smoom77

Smash Master

Smoom77

Smash Master
xyro on smoom

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!! The 3DS is taking a massive price drop and giving away 20 free games!

http://www.engadget.com/2011/07/28/nintendo-3ds-price-drops-from-249-to-169-august-12th-current/
These free games are available to anyone who owns a Nintendo 3DS system and uses a wireless broadband Internet signal to connect to the Nintendo eShop at least once before 11:59 p.m. Eastern time on Aug. 11
Users who sign up will also be automatically enrolled in the 3DS Ambassador program, which—starting September 1—will allow them to download 10 NES Virtual Console games before they are made available in the eShop. That includes Super Mario Bros., Donkey Kong Jr., Balloon Fight, Ice Climber, and The Legend of Zelda. Those games will eventually be paid games in the eShop, but Ambassadors will get them free. When updated versions are released later this year, Ambassadors will also get them at no cost.

Nintendo will also offer Ambassadors 10 Game Boy Advance Virtual Console games, including Yoshi's Island, Super Mario Advance 3, Mario Kart: Super Circuit, Metroid Fusion, WarioWave, Inc: Mega Microgame, and Mario vs. Donkey Kong. These will be exclusive to Ambassadors; Nintendo said it has no plans to release them to the general public.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
xyro on smoom

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!! The 3DS is taking a massive price drop and giving away 20 free games!

http://www.engadget.com/2011/07/28/nintendo-3ds-price-drops-from-249-to-169-august-12th-current/
These free games are available to anyone who owns a Nintendo 3DS system and uses a wireless broadband Internet signal to connect to the Nintendo eShop at least once before 11:59 p.m. Eastern time on Aug. 11
http://press.nintendo.com/articles.jsp?id=30048
Starting Sept. 1, Nintendo 3DS Ambassadors will be able to download 10 NES™ Virtual Console™ games at no charge and before they are available in the Nintendo eShop to the general public. These games, including Super Mario Bros.™, Donkey Kong Jr.™, Balloon Fight™, Ice Climber™ and The Legend of Zelda™, are slated to become paid downloadable games, but Ambassadors get them early for free.
By the end of 2011, Nintendo will provide Ambassadors with 10 Game Boy Advance Virtual Console games. These include games like Yoshi's Island™: Super Mario™ Advance 3, Mario Kart™: Super Circuit, Metroid™ Fusion, WarioWare™, Inc.: Mega Microgame$ and Mario vs. Donkey Kong™. These games will be available exclusively to Ambassadors, and Nintendo currently has no plans to make these 10 games available to the general public on the Nintendo 3DS in the future.
It's sort of hype then. You basically get $130 or so (based on current eShop game rates) worth of games for $80, most exclusive. It's good Nintendo is trying to compensate early buyers for the price drop, though some people would prefer keeping the $80...

Star Fox 64™ 3D arrives on Sept. 9, followed by Super Mario™ 3D Land in November, Mario Kart™ 7 in December and Kid Icarus™: Uprising during the holiday season.

Ojih~Sama

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ojih-sama
3DS FC
1907-9993-5995
synku~sama!!! >.<

did u happen to find an extra pair of wii cables around ur room?

im missing mine :(

Smoom77

Smash Master
Xyro on smoom

I was listening to a eurogamer podcast yesterday and what they were saying is pretty much coming true. They were saying that the day of the "handheld" war is over. Smart phones are the winners/leaders now and psv/3ds must catch up to THEM.

Think about it.

iOS/Android games have easy controls. Tilt/turn/press the on-screen buttons.
iOS/Android has cheap full games(99cents for a game like angry birds that has over 300 levels) and sometimes FULL games for free(maple story)/free demos.

Nintendo's move to make the 3ds 170$ makes it possible to compete with an itouch/iphone. Giving away 20 FREE games(22 if u count excite bike/pokedex) and allowing people to DL demos is a direct move to compete with iOS/android's free demos/cheap games.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
synku~sama!!! >.<

did u happen to find an extra pair of wii cables around ur room?

im missing mine :(
I noticed some lying around during yesterday's sudden repo of furniture.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
PJ, if you don't bring me the $5 you owe me from like two months ago, I'm also not picking you up.

Trela

Smash Lord
Wait a minute.....

Pj, you kept bothering me about the $20 I owed you, yet you also owed money to other people?

WHAT IS THIS I DON'T EVEN

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
Wait a minute.....

Pj, you kept bothering me about the $20 I owed you, yet you also owed money to other people?

WHAT IS THIS I DON'T EVEN
U lie i only asked you for it when tournaments where coming you payed me at hobo 32 and owed me befoe whobo 3!

AND IT WAS MORE I JUST LET U PAY 20 YA JACKWAGON.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom