• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

/HOPE 3! ATL NORTH/MIDWEST REIGIONAL! PA/OH/MI/MD/VA/WV/FL?!/and more!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Totally down for a house party if we stay that late.

MI's been offered free housing though...of course MI always returns the favor in herbal reciprocity. ;)

At least the Brawlers do :awesome:

Plus the people offering housing have all proven that they are awesome. Can't deny that.

-Crews-

a Strawhat Pirate
Hey, some of you may or may not know me from the pittsburgh gang at CoT5, but i live down here and can host a few people for $10 each. pm me with details if you want set up. I also plan on throwing a house party after the tournament.
Dude, price or I would house them for free. I don't think your going to get anyone to come over charging them when there is so much free housing. We should just house the MI guys for free. And besides,
MI always returns the favor in herbal reciprocity. ;)
Now that's what I'm saying.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
don't forget NC...you guys do realize we still wanna come to this and stay somewhere, right?

our attendance is looking a little doubtful though, but i still definitely wanna come. i'll just need at least 2 more people to fill my car...

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I'm confirmed for this, as long as I can get housing for Friday and Saturday night.

Still seeing who else in Michigan can make it. Is there a cap for the # of people who could potentially be housed?

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
IL would love some housing too!!!!

Hey jugglerob do you want to do teams? We could be Team MBR and always be the blue team

Tedium

Smash Cadet
Totally down for a house party if we stay that late.

MI's been offered free housing though...of course MI always returns the favor in herbal reciprocity. ;)

At least the Brawlers do :awesome:

Plus the people offering housing have all proven that they are awesome. Can't deny that.
switched to free housing. derp.

Tedium

Smash Cadet
Dude, price or I would house them for free. I don't think your going to get anyone to come over charging them when there is so much free housing. We should just house the MI guys for free. And besides,
Now that's what I'm saying.
indeed. i are am to be only smash rookie

ZTD | TECHnology

Gio...I see you lurkin'

We gonna tear **** up here ya dig?

Very much looking forward to this tbh. Not even just for the tournament...CREWS, Price + company are mad chill. Lain and I love the scene here ;)

jarvitz

Smash Apprentice
HYPE!

Also very doubtful housing here. MAYBE, but not looking strong at all, maybe 1 person (but who would drive the whole way themselves...)

LETS SHOW PEOPLE WHAT PITTSBURGH IS MADE OF!

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Carroll: Unfortunately Moose will be out of town and can't make this. Any other requests for who we bring? lol

Sveet: I'm down for team MBR. We'll have to get some practice in the night before or morning of.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Just got my old job back today and my boss already scheduled me for this weekend :/ Already tried to get her to switch it but she won't so far. Imma try again on Sunday.

PGH Carroll

Smash Master
Carroll: Unfortunately Moose will be out of town and can't make this. Any other requests for who we bring? lol

Sveet: I'm down for team MBR. We'll have to get some practice in the night before or morning of.
nooooooo:( if ya cant bring moose you gotta bring one of the following "BlackManOnCrack" "Warlock Don" "SlayerTOKEY" "SOUL" "LiptonBuddy"
looooooooooooooooool

ZTD | TECHnology

LOL I grow more powerful as your fear increases Jimmy.

:bee:

And ffff :sonic:. He reminds me of how terribly slow my character is. :(

inb4"yourtooslow"taunt

:phone:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom