• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

/HOPE 3! ATL NORTH/MIDWEST REIGIONAL! PA/OH/MI/MD/VA/WV/FL?!/and more!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

_umbra_

Smash Champion
What.

It's a Saturday. What are you doing, working?

It's 4th of July weekend. What are you doing, working?

I'M COMING TO THIS (ABOUT 60% CHANCE ATM). WHAT ARE YOU DOING, WORKING?!

Get your butt outta Ghost College and come.
If I can't find a job this week I'll be back in northeast pa without a ride :(

but if I get a job and they don't have me working i'll go

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
rawr i just got ultra confirmed.

dart we need to play at this. we played at pound when i was in...not so good shape. i'd like to see how I'd fare with full mental capacity lol

Dart!

Smash Master
rawr i just got ultra confirmed.

dart we need to play at this. we played at pound when i was in...not so good shape. i'd like to see how I'd fare with full mental capacity lol
At pound it seemed to me like you were expecting to **** me and were disappointed.
but we should, especially if you feel better

Mozz

Smash Apprentice
LESS THAN 2 WEEKS HYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also taking the time to plug SleekMedia's Apps, I can see a lot of potential in one of them as a great casual game, ask him at the tournament about them, he spends a TON of time working on his games.

Also plug my brother for winning the 60+ person Tekko tournament. I can see him and his doubles partner going pretty far, and can even see my bro finishing in the money in singles if the bracket goes his way.

Absolutely minimal amounts of hype for myself, I'm guessing if Beserker and Colaya show I could be either 2nd or 3rd best Ike there depending on how each has improved, too much to hope I've improved more than both of them.

PGH Carroll

Smash Master
i got T3rd lol
your brother is LAME. i got salt.
tell me he'll be here..you guys have posted you might come to the last like 2 tourneys.
i will have my revenge.
and this what we call.. THE CALLOUT!!!

jk i suck at brawl. but i will MM him for pride

Mozz

Smash Apprentice
Wish I could train with a great Ike, or a top level player of any character for that matter. My bro can play just about the entire cast pretty well and I suppose that's nice to train against, but that's more because he perfect shields/spot dodges just about everything on reflex and attacks on reads/instincts, not because he actually plays each character the way they are "supposed" to be played.

borommakot77

Smash Rookie
I know earlier in the thread ally said he was trying to get a ride from jersey to this, any more recent updates on that? also, any other snakes gonna be at this? dear lord I hop this isn't another bread fest (falco). hype!

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
yeah dart, i'm guilty as charged. you were definitely more skilled than I initially anticipated. This time i should be of sound mind to adapt and learn from it though. I'm looking forward to it.

dart, who are you teaming with again?

Sleek Media

Smash Lord
That's right, I had forgotten what a bird's nest Hope is. Falco...the natural enemy of Mario. This time, however, the predator will become the prey!

Dart!

Smash Master
yeah dart, i'm guilty as charged. you were definitely more skilled than I initially anticipated. This time i should be of sound mind to adapt and learn from it though. I'm looking forward to it.

dart, who are you teaming with again?
No worries dude, it happens. i don't have a teammate yet actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom