• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

/HOPE 3! ATL NORTH/MIDWEST REIGIONAL! PA/OH/MI/MD/VA/WV/FL?!/and more!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jarvitz

Smash Apprentice
ahh. it was so long ago, and it was my first tourney. I was bound to forget. I still dont forget .com raging at me.

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
Ok, so the person who was going to make us leave at 9 can drive separately, and is planning to now unless you can guarantee we're going to be done by 9, which you probably can't...

Tedium

Smash Cadet
Hey, i'm hosting friendlies and beer at my place tonight for anyone who's down. number is 724 799 1211. close to venue

Republican0fHeaven

Smash Ace
I know its kinda late to be posting this, but I can offer housing very close to the venue if any one is interested. Also got a few setups.

Sorry for not offering earlier... didn't know if I was gonna be at my apartment

724-681-2527, Im steve

...EDIT: outta space now =/ got maryland

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
The guy with the strict curfew was me. Go figure, lol.

Anyways, I'm looking for a doubles teammate for Melee if anyone is interested.

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
@ Juggleguy - Not sure if you'll see this before the tournament, but I'm not actually gonna be here (wedding johns) but my teams partner KrazyKrox will be. He will be more than happy to accept your money match though, so if you wanna do that in place of me, I'll let him know. Hopefully we can do a MM at some other tournament though, I'm always down =D

M@v

Subarashii!
Ok guys, we are all set up here, and people have already started showing up. PLEASE BE HERE BY 12; I REALLY WANT TO MAKE SURE WE START ON TIME!!!!

See everyone here! If you have trouble with directions call me at (412)855-1473.

M@v

Subarashii!
Brawl is not going to have a livestream. However, Zant will be recording all the feature matches with commentary.

Brawl is not going to have a livestream. However, Zant will be recording all the feature matches with commentary.
Lol, if anyone who can talk and not be boring talks it would have commentary

HariKyuubi

Smash Journeyman
Ah man, I wish I could have stayed the whole thing. :/

But I don't think I could have picked a better first tournament! :p I'll have to watch the finals later when they're up!

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
Results would be cool. Did JuggleGuy bring a recording setup and put it over by one of the tv's near the signup desk? Cause I'm pretty sure there's footage of me in there pooping on him.

M@v

Subarashii!
34 brawl entrants 39 melee entrants. Results thread tomorrow. Sleeeeeeeeeeeep.

:phone:

PS carroll your cube at the venue. I got it; talk to me tomorrow/today about it.

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
I think this tournament has revealed to everyone who the best luigi in the world is. I can't wait for the vids to go up, even though I already saw everything live. So hype.

Skyson

Smash Ace
Rare footage :troll:
This. :grimah:

We already knew he was, now everyone else can see. Jacob, you da bess. <3

So sorry I missed this, watching Vudu trash everyone and roll even with Hbox would have made my year. <:

Melee da bess.

Never have Brawl pools and bracket in a 1 day Brawl event

Also, M@v, can you send me the tio file? I need it for the tournament video thread

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
After a ridiculous trip home... really glad I came to this. Y'all are awesome, and I learn a ****ton every time I go out of state. I'll do shoutouts in the results thread. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom