• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

/HOPE 3! ATL NORTH/MIDWEST REIGIONAL! PA/OH/MI/MD/VA/WV/FL?!/and more!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
I guess I should go to this...only Texas peaches can regulate the box that is hungry ;-)

Everybody bring your sleeping bags and s'mores

Mozz

Smash Apprentice
I haven't had any yet, so how could I want some more?

For those who don't get the Sandlot reference here, you are missing out on a classic childhood movie.

Life

Smash Hero
Finally got the chance to play a couple friends (one I've known for several years and another I met almost a year ago now). Items on, random garbs stages. Destroyed them with Sonic. Destroyed them with MK. Destroyed them with ZSS.

My.
Body.
Is.
Ready.

:troll:

Skyson

Smash Ace
......whoops.

Definitely forgot that I confirmed going to a friend's birthday party the same day as this.. about 5 or 6 months ago.

I'm.. probably not going to this now. Rockin. I AM CRYING ON THE INSIDE. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
So, I wasn't really planning on coming to this, but my boss inexplicably gave me this Saturday off, the first Saturday I've had off in months, completely at random. I figured that it must be a sign from the melee gods, so I'll probs show up, and since I live so close to him I figured I may as well bring Vanz so he can take all your money being super dumb with his main, Peach Young Link.

Skyson

Smash Ace
So, I wasn't really planning on coming to this, but my boss inexplicably gave me this Saturday off, the first Saturday I've had off in months, completely at random. I figured that it must be a sign from the melee gods, so I'll probs show up, and since I live so close to him I figured I may as well bring Vanz so he can take all your money being super dumb with his main, Peach Young Link.

Fun fact: He got work off, I didn't.

Fun fact: I did ask for work off about two weeks ago for next week.

Fun fact: I love my manager.

So, I'm missing both this and my birthday party anyway.

I have no money to blow for this leftover anyway, I've been spending my money like a ****ing idiot recently. Need to rethink a lot of ****.

Love you all, but I'm not making it to this. I'm sorry. :/

Mozz

Smash Apprentice
HYPE!

Just finished earlier a 5+ hour smash session in preparation for this. I really need to get a job, and feel a little guilty, but smash is SOO addictive.

LLDL

Smash Hero
How is it even possible that pittsburgh is 6 HOURS from NJ?

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Deal do you know anybody good that needs a teammate? i'd ask you but you don't seem interested/probably have a teammate already :c
Haha, okay. I'll ask around man, not that I'm not interested, but I'm still in the process of kicking Chu into going.

Sleek Media

Smash Lord
Haha, okay. I'll ask around man, not that I'm not interested, but I'm still in the process of kicking Chu into going.
Bring him. I'll love watching him and his backseat smashing/not paying up/general obnoxiousness get utterly destroyed.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I believe me, Duck, HIV+, Soul, Lain, Gio, and Tech are confirmed for this.

... as soon as Carroll gets back to me on a certain subject :088:

PGH Carroll

Smash Master
Alright here's the deal. Nc is staying here Friday night. And MI can stay here Saturday night. I tried to get you guys both nights but my dad has family or something coming. So I can deff house you guys Saturday night.
Also yay lains coming! Me and taki guilted him into it. Lol

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Alright, that's fine. I think Tech is already working on finding another place for Friday night. Thanks a ton Carroll.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Alright I'm coming to this for sure, most likely with a full setup. I'll be entering Brawl Singles and Brawl doubles (probably with Links as my partner, still pending).

Accepting all money matches against my Peach, $5 best of three on my setup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom