• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

/HOPE 3! ATL NORTH/MIDWEST REIGIONAL! PA/OH/MI/MD/VA/WV/FL?!/and more!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tink

Smash Hero
your on mahone!

edit: since we aint seeing no offers for housing, is anybody else going to be at the cheaper hotel friday night? MW would love some melee....maybe even some crew battles.

warlock-don-mia24

Smash Journeyman
well soul is the best mario in the midwest so i dont know about the other guy but i would have to go with soul cuz i play with him all the time and if it wasnt for him my ganon wouldnt gotten this good he helping giving me good advice so SOUL ALL THE WAY BRO

PGH Carroll

Smash Master
well soul is the best mario in the midwest so i dont know about the other guy but i would have to go with soul cuz i play with him all the time and if it wasnt for him my ganon wouldnt gotten this good he helping giving me good advice so SOUL ALL THE WAY BRO
Well Vudujin is the best Mario in butler the world. It says so in the encyclopedia.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Alright my partner can't make it so I'll need a good partner for Brawl doubles. I'm looking to win it.

Life

Smash Hero
Glad to know I can provide 2% of your goal then (^_^)b

I can only /hope that me trying to hype this on the COT stream helped.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Soul's Mario is gonna Chris Brown that *** all across the venue ;)

Juggleguy is gonna show them why PS is called Juggleguy Stadium.

I'm gonna show people why my name is Tech_Chase.

MI is bringin' the heat.

/pre tourney **** talking

M@v

Subarashii!
Pretty sure this is going to be the largest smash tourney to grace the steel city.

Brawl and melee are looking so ****ing hype right now.

A couple serious announcement though:

There is a very high chance of pools. If for some reason we don't have more than 32 for a singles event, they will be seeding pools(No one gets knocked out).

Since both games are looking to have good turnouts, There will be TWO featured setups, one for each game, compared to the usual one that is shared for each game. I will handle recording on the Brawl setup. Someone who is bringing a recording setup for melee should set one up on the melee setup.

Livestreams: I might be able to get one. If you have livestreaming equipment, PLEASE BRING IT. I cannot guarantee I'll get one. Also, I remember the last time we tried a livestream, the internet was acting up/was cutting out, so even if we get the stream, I don't know how well it will go. All depends how the internet connecton is. Lastly, If we do go through with livestreaming, I would love to have 2; one for the melee featured setup and one for brawl.

There will be free soda fountain drinks.

I am also going to try to arrange for hotdogs for sale at the venue, along with a couple other things. I will post more details about local food in the next couple days since we have a lot of guys who haven't been to this venue before. I will also try to get some extra pointers for directions. The GPS should take you right to the place, but I'll take pictures of the outside/etc. so you can pinpoint it.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Pretty sure this is going to be the largest smash tourney to grace the steel city.

Brawl and melee are looking so ****ing hype right now.

A couple serious announcement though:

There is a very high chance of pools. If for some reason we don't have more than 32 for a singles event, they will be seeding pools(No one gets knocked out).

Since both games are looking to have good turnouts, There will be TWO featured setups, one for each game, compared to the usual one that is shared for each game. I will handle recording on the Brawl setup. Someone who is bringing a recording setup for melee should set one up on the melee setup.

Livestreams: I might be able to get one. If you have livestreaming equipment, PLEASE BRING IT. I cannot guarantee I'll get one. Also, I remember the last time we tried a livestream, the internet was acting up/was cutting out, so even if we get the stream, I don't know how well it will go. All depends how the internet connecton is. Lastly, If we do go through with livestreaming, I would love to have 2; one for the melee featured setup and one for brawl.
More MMs!!!

M@v: I can bring my streaming equipment. My channel was also used for the Pound 5 stream. If the internet is at least average, I can put out good quality stuff. (justin.tv/redd91)

M@v

Subarashii!
Awesome. If you can I would really appreciate it. We can test it out during the couple hours of friendlies/registration to see if it will work out well.

I'll put that as the livestream link in the thread. If we can secure a second stream for brawl I'll put that one up too.

M@v

Subarashii!
Agreed. There should be a few brawl ones as well due to infinite replay. I always label the TVs at my tourneys, so if a TV is a recording setup, I will put an R next to the number.

If anyone want to assist me in TOing in any way for either/both games, let me know. As of now Carroll will be helping me with melee, but I wouldn't mind more help for either game, or with just general support stuff not directly related to the games(Tv setups, etc.)

Mods can this thread get a sticky? This tourney is using unity ruleset, its this weekend, and its going to have a regional-sized turnout.

Dart!

Smash Master
Can IL please get some housing? Chicago's going 6ish hours to this and me personally am driving 2+ just to get to chicago. I'm not one to ***** about this stuff but i can't really afford a hotel plus gas plus tourney...otherwise i would go to Genesis...

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Whoa, there was a point in time where we weren't doing pools for this?

I think pools are completely necessary even for small locals. If you need help seeding, I'll be here. And it looks like Plank will be too!

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Ok, I've decided to come to this. I'll just drive the 4 hours @__@. Is there anyone who could house me Friday if I came up Friday? That'd be so much easier for me.

Who good wants to team (Brawl obviously)?

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Ok, I've decided to come to this. I'll just drive the 4 hours @__@. Is there anyone who could house me Friday if I came up Friday? That'd be so much easier for me.

I'll team with you if you find no one better. ;)

M@v

Subarashii!

Is it just you?

Also, King Beef is looking for a teammate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom