• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

/HOPE 3! ATL NORTH/MIDWEST REIGIONAL! PA/OH/MI/MD/VA/WV/FL?!/and more!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

M@v

Subarashii!
Alright I'm coming to this for sure, most likely with a full setup. I'll be entering Brawl Singles and Brawl doubles (probably with Links as my partner, still pending).

Accepting all money matches against my Peach, $5 best of three on my setup.
Oh you know it :)

I dont know their ride situation, but I know shugo and blue rogue(and maybe others), are trying to come and find a ride.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I'll bring my recording setup for Brawl in case people want their MMs and other stuff recorded. Not to mention Melee looks like its going to have like 5,000 recording setups lol.

But yep looks like MI is confirmed and we're rollin' 7 deep. Look out baby ;)

M@v

Subarashii!
So I heard Chibo should totally ride a carpool from Philly here if Keitaro can't get things worked out.

Chibo
Chibo Chibo Chibo Chibo Chibo Chibo

Sleek Media

Smash Lord
I have no recording setup, but I do have infinite replay if you want to record them later.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
you guys have no idea how much i don't want to, but NC's car is going to have to deconfirm. 2 have dropped out of my car, and even though the price of gas has dropped, i still don't have the money to swing 7 hours each way without a full car.

this will be such a beast tourney though. I really wish i could be here for it.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
trust me, i feel the same way carroll. but right now i got no options. and its not looking like i can waveland and just create options like i can with ganon :urg:

Tink

Smash Hero
danggg...chicago been askkkkkking bout that housing and we just got beat to the punch....lameeee.

someone house chicago! preferably a melee person and we will give you lots of practice....we only have 4 ppl going!

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
Oh you know it :)

I dont know their ride situation, but I know shugo and blue rogue(and maybe others), are trying to come and find a ride.
Yeah, Blue Rogue's original ride was going to be Skyson, who can't make it now. But I live about 10 minutes away from him, so I have his back. This tournament is going to be the debut of our unstoppable Pika/Ness melee team after all. >:3

Tink

Smash Hero
im also looking for some MMs vs my marth/falco/fox....maybe peach/shiek if they are feeling good that day!

also housing! friday or sat would help us out....as long as we dont need a hotel 2 days i dont minds!

Mahone

Smash Champion
im also looking for some MMs vs my marth/falco/fox....maybe peach/shiek if they are feeling good that day!

also housing! friday or sat would help us out....as long as we dont need a hotel 2 days i dont minds!
I'll mm your marth, falco, and fox for 5 each if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom