• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

/HOPE 3! ATL NORTH/MIDWEST REIGIONAL! PA/OH/MI/MD/VA/WV/FL?!/and more!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
kevin is probably not coming. we've talked about it, but idk. It might be worth it for him to come though.

right now, it's looking like me, sneak, slasher king, and EWB. just people who are more skilled than you'd probably expect. however, due to my internship and payment stuff, our attendance is suddenly a little more...uncertain.

edit: yeah I do plan on making it pretty far in this, especially if there are pools. lets see how midwest/PA deals with a slippery ganon.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
:p looking forward to it

I posted on PP's fbook about this tourney, maybe thatll help change his mind xDDD

_umbra_

Smash Champion
so TKCK says we're going to this now ^_^

this peach wants melee mms! $1 anyone? brawl too i guess

Tink

Smash Hero
chris said:
lets see how midwest/PA deals with a slippery ganon.
loll...we deal with them the same way the rest of the country does....eat em up, and spit em out =D.

i would love to see a little NC vs IL crew battle....but i think youd need PP to make it interesting 0_0!!!! same with you MI/Pa crews.

tentative list atm is me, trail, kels, and sveet....with mayyybe another car of atleast 1 person going. chicago coming to mass ****....either getting or giving....get at us!

_umbra_

Smash Champion
I accept both ^_^ I usually like to keep it at $1 b/c i'm poor, but I'm willing to go up to 5 if you really want to

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I accept both ^_^ I usually like to keep it at $1 b/c i'm poor, but I'm willing to go up to 5 if you really want to
I'm probably gonna be poor for this too, its so costly to travel these days haha. $1 is fine with me

Republican0fHeaven

Smash Ace
Ill be there with 3 friends for melee. I can guarantee 1 setup, but probably two if they're needed badly (my one tv is big and my car is small so Id have to make another trip but its like 5min away lol)

hype <3

Tink

Smash Hero
asking for shiek mms against marth is like asking if anyone wants free moneys off ya 0_0....but ill take some =DD.

Tink

Smash Hero
lolll...niceeee.....ill take one for 1-5$....however much hype you wanna make it =D!

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
Considering going to this. If I go, that usually means 5-10 MD/VA will follow.

Would probably need housing. I don't want to drive 9 hours in the same day lol (or we'll just do the days inn. I dunno, we'll see).

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
Yeah but all I know how to do is swing my sword randomly and hope people run into it.

If we combine our talents (grabbing and swinging), I am fair-ly sure we'd be the best players in the world.

Sleek Media

Smash Lord
Hope SleekMedia and RCHPFan make it to this one.
Ohhohoho! Look at this, first post publicity! Last year's doubles matches were very entertaining. Opportunities to style comebacks that good don't come often! This year though, I'll have a partner I'm a little more used to playing with. I'll probably play singles too.

Where's my items tournament?

Buford

Smash Apprentice
I need moar Kirby money matches, melee guys. Lets go.

And pillbox is in an intense training camp, preparing day and night for the amazing Hbox vs Pbox match.

Buford

Smash Apprentice
/sigh. tired of kirby main being taken as a joke T.T

@Bl@ckchris, **** yes. I love kirby gannon match up

@carroll.....26 character dittos? OMG****YES

@_umbra_ That sounds absolutely lovely, but make sure we have like 20 minutes for kirby dittos lololololol

@Sveet, I actually prefer fighting high tiers over any other characters, so yes, thats fine.

M@v

Subarashii!
Generally if we get under 30 I do 60/30/10. If we get more I pay out top 5, forget the exact percents at the moment.

M@v

Subarashii!
I found out I get off from work July 4th, so this is an even more awesome weekend for me :D

Hypppeeee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom